LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:40 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!
Page 2 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!
Subject description: Was the Moon landing of Apollo 11 a hoax or triumph?

Dao Jones wrote:

Flagman Dike Noon
Naked Fan Looming
Medal Faking Noon
Mankind Alone Fog
Fool Kneading Man]

ARGH!

My secret identity has been found out....

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
ulez

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject:  

Entertaining video of Pentagon Attack.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php

It could go both ways. Either way it wasn't a fucking 757.
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject:  

Who cares if it was staged? It's done and over with for 1, and for 2 it is now late enough after the fact that nothing could be done to remedy the damage its caused.
Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject:  

The first man that landed on the moon was actually a Russian. He was the famed last descendant of Jesus of Nazareth.

He was given the honor to perform the deed by the soviet government after his successful involvement in the Kennedy assassination as the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

His identity is to this day unknown, but he was the mastermind behind destroying inner city ghettos by supplying them with crack cocaine, and eventually went on to plan the 9/11 attacks with the help of Elvis Presley, Andy Kaufman, and the Chupacabra.
Thc-Matt

BNet Acct/Realm: *xzerox7 east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject:  

ulez wrote:
Entertaining video of Pentagon Attack.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php

It could go both ways. Either way it wasn't a fucking 757.

That vid is actually really good Shocked

D2JSP ID:OMGFossil

TacoBell

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!

Generic Name wrote:
Their major focus point was it wasn't hot enough to melt the metal. However, it was hot enough to weaken the metal to less than 50% of it's strength, and since it was that much weaker the amount of strain on it caused it to collapse.

This may be a bit off-topic but a hippy in my art class (surprising?) tried to argue this same point, and I believe a couple months ago a gas truck crashed and completely melted a highway (people in California may remember this). Needless to say he felt pretty stupid after hearing the story.
dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject:  

They are different, fire did not melt the highway overpass, the air just got so superheated that it melted it, this could not have happened in 9/11 because :

#1 that high up there is enough wind current blow the heat away.
#2 the metal itself was on fire so the concentration of heat would be above it.

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!

TacoBell wrote:
Generic Name wrote:
Their major focus point was it wasn't hot enough to melt the metal. However, it was hot enough to weaken the metal to less than 50% of it's strength, and since it was that much weaker the amount of strain on it caused it to collapse.

This may be a bit off-topic but a hippy in my art class (surprising?) tried to argue this same point, and I believe a couple months ago a gas truck crashed and completely melted a highway (people in California may remember this). Needless to say he felt pretty stupid after hearing the story.

You do realize I was arguing against Loose Change and that I was saying the fire could have weakened the metal in the World Trade Center.

Next time read my post instead of trying to prove me wrong.

It was already proved how hot the fire was during 9/11, and that temperature wasn't close to how hot the highway story.
metalzoav2

BNet Acct/Realm: metalzoav2
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject:  

Goky wrote:
The first man that landed on the moon was actually a Russian. He was the famed last descendant of Jesus of Nazareth.

He was given the honor to perform the deed by the soviet government after his successful involvement in the Kennedy assassination as the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

His identity is to this day unknown, but he was the mastermind behind destroying inner city ghettos by supplying them with crack cocaine, and eventually went on to plan the 9/11 attacks with the help of Elvis Presley, Andy Kaufman, and the Chupacabra.

Eyewitness report Tupac and Biggie at the meeting too but ... its up for speculation.

TacoBell

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!

Generic Name wrote:
TacoBell wrote:
Generic Name wrote:

You do realize I was arguing against Loose Change and that I was saying the fire could have weakened the metal in the World Trade Center.

Next time read my post instead of trying to prove me wrong.

It was already proved how hot the fire was during 9/11, and that temperature wasn't close to how hot the highway story.

You do realize I never said you were, and I wasn't even trying to prove any points. I was just explaining a personal experience. Go be a dick to someone else and perhaps brush up on your own reading ability.

And since we're all the sudden on this topic, of course the two events aren't exactly the same, but the parallels are undeniable so you can come up with your own conclusions I don't care.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!

TacoBell wrote:
Generic Name wrote:

It's not that hard to see what you were trying to say about me.

Gas Truck /= Plane

(/= means not equal)
TacoBell

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!

Generic Name wrote:
It's not that hard to see what you were trying to say about me.

Gas Truck /= Plane

(/= means not equal)

I know you may be hyped by all this talk about conspiracies, but I assure you I am not out to get you Rolling Eyes

You brought up a way of thinking, and I mentioned someone else who believed the same theory. Nothing else to it.
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Headline: The Great Moon Landing Hoax of 1969!?!

TacoBell wrote:

I know you may be hyped by all this talk about conspiracies, but I assure you I am not out to get you Rolling Eyes

I am, though. Twisted Evil

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Aqua

BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject:  

Speaking of hoaxes, the world is actually flat.

AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject:  

Actually the moon itself is fake. The moon was actually made of cheese, though leading scientists disagree with this its actually been proven. What happened millions of years ago is that the moon had slowly melted over time due to the heat from the sun. As the sun cooled in that short period the government had to find a coverup to keep the public distracted. So they invented "The moon"

It turns out that we are incased in a SUPER AWESOME MEGA DOME (Which explaines global warming [Hey it gets hot in glass domes] but thats a different story). And everynight thousands of fighter jets tow a massive sticker to stick up on this glass dome. But they cleverly do it right in the sun, so that the glare blinds you and you cant see them. Then as the sun goes down the "moon" becomes more visible.

I am knower of all things in the universe. You may ask another question. (As long as it doesnt involve my sanity)
Page 2 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: