LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 11:35 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
drunken post!!
Page 1 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Zolas

BNet Acct/Realm: WoW Perenold
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:  drunken post!!  

ok so as a lot of you know i broke up with my fiance lately, and ive been pondering moving home with parents, quitting d2 cause of no money, and just slitting all together etc....

well tonight i finally have a positive!

i went out with my friends from work drinkin and eatin at apple bees, and i was drunk by this point and our waitor brought over this waitress for some reason. my friend told her it was my bday for some reason it wasnt, so she said shed bring me balloons. she brought them and i said "do you still give bday kisses?" and she said "yeah i can do that" and she actually gave me a kiss on the cheek. so later she came back over and i asked for another one for my friend to take a pic and put it on my space and this waitress actually gave me another kiss, but i turned towards her and got her on the lips. i ended up scoring myself her number till the night was over. it was aweomse

so heres the thing:

ive been with nikki my ex since we were 17. im 22 now. i have no fuckin idea what to do on a date. i havent been on a date since, well 17. im 22 and this chick is only 18. what do we do? i think im gonna be as nervous as hell is there anyway around that? luciky nikki is out of town at the dolphins/greenbay game so at least i wont feel guilty cause im triny to get abck with her. i dunno!!!
Elusive

BNet Acct/Realm: *elusive-
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:  

sounds like my situation just more serious and you're 4+ years older, but i went to a movie with a girl i had met before and i hit things off fine.

so i uhh cant really say just treat it like you'd treat any girl you're first meeting. be confident and sure but not an arrogant jerk.

plus u have the age advantage i wouldnt be worried.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:  

yeah confidence! act polite but dont act like you need this date to go well just play it light and breezy! and if you are nervous, have like 3 or 4 beers before the date then listerine, its not enough to make you stupid or sloppy, just enough to take the edge off (ima semi alcoholic!) go to dinner first and dont say a WORD about nikki or other girls lol, then do whatever you want! you can go out to a movie, rent amovie for your own place, drive to a romantic spot and chat, or whatever cool stuff there is in your town!
above all else: score with her and video tape it and send it to b so he can find out what a naked lady looks like
Will

BNet Acct/Realm: East L : *BloodPhoenix
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject:  

No movie man..That's bad for a first date..

Try to find something like a show or anything..That way you don't need to talk and she'll have a great date..Just make sure you do something after like go take a coffee so you get time to talk..

Movies are so clich?..

Oh and..If you're nervous and it's been a long time since you had sex...Unload your gun before leaving..Otherwise you could shoot yourself in the foot..If you know what I mean..

Hmmm...I Wonder....
ra9e

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject:  

Xer0x. wrote:
Oh and..If you're nervous and it's been a long time since you had sex...Unload your gun before leaving..Otherwise you could shoot yourself in the foot..If you know what I mean..

^^^ lol, funny yet so true

watch some eps of blind date, they can be inspiring from time to time

FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject:  

ra9e wrote:
Xer0x. wrote:

^^^ lol, funny yet so true

watch some eps of blind date, they can be inspiring from time to time

LOL inspiring on what NOT to do?
DiPLOMAT

12.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject:  

be original. take her to applebee's!

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject:  

lol seeing live plays is always so awesome. no good theaters in my town though.
30,000 is a newb population
OSA

BNet Acct/Realm: O-S-A on East NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject:  

Well, the first date me and my bird went on went like this;

1. Bowling.
2. Taught her how to skateboard a lil.
3. Ice cream.
4. Didn't really plan it, but we watched a sunset and just talked.
5. Watched a lil tv at her house.
6. Planned another date and went home.

2nd date we went ghost hunting. Man was that fun.

B[x] wrote:
Yeah, I'd nominate Andy for 101's Best Hair award if we had it. I loved running my fingers through it while visiting him.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject:  

lol.

take her to something person...not dinner neither cuase you don't know her yet. make her pay half fuck that. you still don't know her yet. if your nervous don't act it. she doesn't know you so you need to front until she does. nothing expensive, nothing over the top, something down to see if this girl is worthwhile, which it probably isn't. this is the probe. to see who she is.
Zolas

BNet Acct/Realm: WoW Perenold
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
have like 3 or 4 beers before the date then listerine, its not enough to make you stupid or sloppy

i had to that before i ran this meeting at work, it worked then so ill probably do that.

Xer0x. wrote:

Movies are so clich?..

yeah i agree

DiPLOMAT wrote:
be original. take her to applebee's!

Thought about that, maybe say it as a joke and go with it if she wants to Very Happy

GODZ_llds wrote:
lol.

take her to something person...not dinner neither cuase you don't know her yet. make her pay half fuck that. you still don't know her yet. if your nervous don't act it. she doesn't know you so you need to front until she does. nothing expensive, nothing over the top, something down to see if this girl is worthwhile, which it probably isn't. this is the probe. to see who she is.

What?

Well my phones, yes both of them, werent working the night i met her and told he to come over to my house with my friends and i after work so when she called i missed her msg Sad i iddnt get in touch with her till the night later after i charged my phones and with our scedules we cant do anything till sunday night after i close the store. so thats 930 on a sunday, doesnt leave much to do. even though i cant come off as desperate, i am, so i dont wanna wait another night =)
Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: drunken post!!  

One thing not to do on your first date:

Zolas wrote:
...and i was drunk by this point...

Wink

Slight side note for my own clarification: I noticed in your first post that you were thinking about quitting d2 because of no money ($$ for DSL, etc?), but you can still afford to go to applebees and get drunk? Shocked

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject:  

lol... yeah zolas... give up having fun with your friends and meeting cute waitresses to go out on dates with so you can buy more sojs
Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
lol... yeah zolas... give up having fun with your friends and meeting cute waitresses to go out on dates with so you can buy more sojs

lol... yeah Belarathon... my point was trying to find out what his budget was for his dating ideas. On the one hand he's saying he can't even afford to play d2 (which I can only guess is the cost of his internet connection) but on the other hand he can afford to eat at Applebees and get drunk there (drinks aren't cheap at Applebee's)

But since you've already insinuated the correlation between getting drunk and "having fun with friends", I'll pull the "parent / mature adult card" and suggest nixing the drinking.

Last edited by Shademehr on Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject:  

Perhaps it's a trade-off between the two and he'd prefer the latter.

Maybe you can compromise--play D2 on a 56k and drink cheap domestic light beers before going to applebees.

shademehr wrote:
But since you've already insinuated the correlation between getting drunk and "having fun with friends", I'll pull the "parent / mature adult card" and suggest nixing the drinking.

lol

Last edited by Goky on Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Page 1 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: