LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 8:05 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Might as well
Page 1 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject:  Might as well
Subject description: why can't I stop playing this game?

I'm on usEast Softcore Ladder at *Tridge

I'm gonna I guess just make some barebones mfer and start the old NM sewer/cow grind again.

T_T
Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Might as well

Tridge wrote:
why can't I stop playing this game?

When you figure out the answer to that question, please let ME know since I'm having the same problem. Wink

Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Might as well

Shademehr wrote:
Tridge wrote:
why can't I stop playing this game?

When you figure out the answer to that question, please let ME know since I'm having the same problem. Wink

ditto
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject:  

Oi! I have a recipe that'll cut you off for at least a month and counting.

1. First, stack your LoD disc on top of another CD in a thin case. Then throw the case haphazardly into a messenger bag, containing assorted textbooks, electronics, and a pair of lab goggles (the goggles may not be required)
2. Shake your bag around violently for about 6 hours, dropping it on the ground and flinging it against a wall whenever possible without arousing suspicion.
3. Open the bag, and take out your broken disc. Make a post on LLD101 about your precipitous retirement from D2.
4. Don't buy a new CD.
5. Find even more meaningless hobbies to fill the vast void created from your huge influx of time and boredom before giving in and buying a new CD.

I'm still halfway through stage 5 at the time being, but it's kept me away for over a month, and I am grateful for that. Very Happy

Props to Mark Owens for the sig. My firstborn baby squirrel will be sacrificed in your honor. Wink
Tridge

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject:  

sidenote: all my old charnames are taken now! what IS a boy to do?
(I mean besides think up NEW ones, of course. Cry maybe? I dunno T_T )

T_T
fu8ar

BNet Acct/Realm: RestInPieces W/Sc/L AgelessWanderer E/Sc/L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject:  

SoaringSquirrel wrote:

1. First, stack your LoD disc on top of another CD in a thin case. Then throw the case haphazardly into a messenger bag, containing assorted textbooks, electronics, and a pair of lab goggles (the goggles may not be required)
2. Shake your bag around violently for about 6 hours, dropping it on the ground and flinging it against a wall whenever possible without arousing suspicion.
3. Open the bag, and take out your broken disc. Make a post on LLD101 about your precipitous retirement from D2.
4. Don't buy a new CD.
5. Find even more meaningless hobbies to fill the vast void created from your huge influx of time and boredom before giving in and buying a new CD.

I'm still halfway through stage 5 at the time being, but it's kept me away for over a month, and I am grateful for that. Very Happy

GDS my man lol

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.

Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject:  

SoaringSquirrel wrote:

4. Don't buy a new CD.

Sad ive alrdy done steps 1 and 2 and when ever i try step 3 the cds never broken Evil or Very Mad i sware its haunting me. but yea i always put in thin cd case and throw in back pack when i go to dads or something and they got tile floor and i ussualy just toss bag on ground forgeting d2 is in thier
Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject:  

SoaringSquirrel wrote:

4. Don't buy a new CD.

Sad ive alrdy done steps 1 and 2 and when ever i try step 3 the cds never broken Evil or Very Mad i sware its haunting me. but yea i always put in thin cd case and throw in back pack when i go to dads or something and they got tile floor and i ussualy just toss bag on ground forgeting d2 is in thier
Tridge

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject:  

I am glad that this community is still active though.
Mayhap we get a ladder reset in the next few months so'z I can start out on an equal footing as everone else on laddah ^^

T_T
Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:  

if ya didnt know itll be posted at battle.net/blizzard.com when they have a set date and wth i double postd Confused thiers no X either so oh well
buttersdan
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Nebraska
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject:  

or hopefully karma has its toll on that guy and he dies while eating something by choking
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:  

SoaringSquirrel wrote:

4. Don't buy a new CD.

You will not be able to resist step 4. I have cut up my LoD CD about 3 times with scissors because this game has held such a big grasp on my life lol. I've bought 3 new LoD cd's in the past 3 years.
Shieron
The Man

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast:*Shieron, *Shieron2
8.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject:  

The Diablo 2 addiction is like possessing "The One Ring." You could call it "The One Addiction." I don't think I need to explain that analogy.

Tridge

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject:  

man, I forgot that there are still people that don't know how to play this game. lvl20/act2 after 3 days because apparently nobody can actually pvm.
It's like they all went retaaaaahded on me.

Welcome to USEast.Battle.Net Home for the Menally Handicapped. Ha!

T_T
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:  

this is what happens when the only people who cant afford grush/norm rush are the ones who just started playing the game and have no idea what they are doing and thing sigons is the best thing ever invented

ZOMG! I GOT SIGANS SHELD!!!!11!! I GO LOW LVL DUEL AND PWN ALL TEH OTHER NUBS NOW!!11!!!!1!!!

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Page 1 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: