LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 7:05 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
am i justified?
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
jnub

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject:  am i justified?  

ok. so i play a lvl 30 nec. i was in a pubby game dueling this 37 zon. and his lvl 37 barb friend was hostile to me and was outside "watching." he always stood close to me or somewhat in the paths of my bone spirits/spears. and takes quite a few. finally he dies from catching soo much. calls me a noob. the zon ends up dying saying "not good" cuz it was not good. then the barb brought back his "godly necro." its lvl 37. far superior gear than mine. with tele charges. and he tells me im done. blah blah i lose. he bone walls me in. teles with insight. so am i justified to call him a moron? just thought i'd share that with you all.
ExPiReD

BNet Acct/Realm: *ExPiReD --West hCL--
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: am i justified?  

jnub wrote:
ok. so i play a lvl 30 nec. i was in a pubby game dueling this 37 zon. and his lvl 37 barb friend was hostile to me and was outside "watching." he always stood close to me or somewhat in the paths of my bone spirits/spears. and takes quite a few. finally he dies from catching soo much. calls me a noob. the zon ends up dying saying "not good" cuz it was not good. then the barb brought back his "godly necro." its lvl 37. far superior gear than mine. with tele charges. and he tells me im done. blah blah i lose. he bone walls me in. teles with insight. so am i justified to call him a moron? just thought i'd share that with you all.

this post was a waste of time -___-
IMO.. hes an idiot for standing outside and letting himself die.
and his nec probably sucked.

-Nate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address 
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject:  

justification is relative...
You're a stupid thread.

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject:  

If he had to use a tele staff vs a lvl 30 necro, he isn't as good as he says.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject:  

Well at that point you say HA U DIED xD, AND FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Or tell him grow up.. i like the other method though.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:  

so many of these stupid threads containing people bragging about "owning" other characters or pubbies, or asking for permission to call someone a name have been appearing lately.

I agree with Expired that these posts are retarded. Don't ask permission to justify youself, come on this is stupid as hell.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject:  

so many of these stupid threads have so many of these stupid people seconding stupid responses, or have been acting like attitude mod of 101 lately.

I agree with Imp that he should tell him to grow up. Your not the boss, this is general discussion, that post was dumb as shit.
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject:  

This is an atrocity. I'm so offended by the actions of your friend. You should camp outside of his house with a high powered rifle and wait for him to leave for work in the morning!

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
zori

BNet Acct/Realm: Finland // Europe L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: am i justified?  

jnub wrote:

i wouldnt even bother to play against someone like this one as you obviosly can see that he is complete idiot from hes behavior and lvl 37 wins 30 lvl so what? when someone takes higher lvl against lower levle they just show their own weakness on doing that (in some cases that is)
destructojoe

BNet Acct/Realm: destructojoe, destructojoe2, destructojoe3
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: am i justified?  

jnub wrote:

Lets see wut we got;

"ok. so i play a lvl 30 nec. i was in a pubby game dueling this 37 zon. and his lvl 37 barb friend was hostile to me.."

-okay clearly you have no problems dueling high lvl characters

"then the barb brought back his "godly necro." its lvl 37"

-oh but its okay to fight lvl37's as long as they arent better then you? gotcha....

At least you have properly named yourself.

-Destructopalyjr (hammer hybrid)
-Destructofool (fire sorc)
ISO: life charms!!!!!
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: am i justified?  

destructojoe wrote:
jnub wrote:

Lets see wut we got;

"ok. so i play a lvl 30 nec. i was in a pubby game dueling this 37 zon. and his lvl 37 barb friend was hostile to me.."

-oh but its okay to fight lvl37's as long as they arent better then you? gotcha....

By that logic since you've beat a bunch of level 80 MF sorc idiots it's okay for somone to bring a fully equipped sorc who can 1 hit KO you into the game and kill you.

destructojoe

BNet Acct/Realm: destructojoe, destructojoe2, destructojoe3
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: am i justified?  

LLD-Vamp wrote:
destructojoe wrote:
jnub wrote:

Lets see wut we got;

By that logic since you've beat a bunch of level 80 MF sorc idiots it's okay for somone to bring a fully equipped sorc who can 1 hit KO you into the game and kill you.

Absolutely. But don't cry when I bring something a lil closer in level. I don't level restrict any of my low duel games. If my lvl30's don't take the high lvls down then my hld will.

My point is that you (anyone) aren't justified crying about dueling one lvl37 char and losing to the next lvl37 character. It's not the same as if the guy lost with his low level and brought a high lvl guy. He was in a duel with a lvl37 zon, which it sounds like he was winning or won, barb brought a 37 necro and he got ownt. But the necro is a noob because he has better gear? This is laughable in the first place. Should he call the zon a noob or moron if he lost to her too?

Lesson of today is; If you duel in a pub, expect pub duelers. If you don't want high lvl people entering your game, level restrict it accordingly. If none of this makes sense to you, bring a box of tissues and someone else's shoulder.

-Destructopalyjr (hammer hybrid)
-Destructofool (fire sorc)
ISO: life charms!!!!!
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:  

Lesson of today; Stupid topics are made by stupid people.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject:  

Good job rippin this guy up, and just cuz the 37 beat him doesnt mean the 37 has better gear or that hes better. It means he has 7 lvls over him and ryme and white to use. He beat the 37 barb O.K. So the barb gets mad and swears he owned him with a different 37? In this case you ignore him cause he is an idiot for swearing hes good.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: