LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:17 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
farcasted cs...
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject:  farcasted cs...  

I found this interesting

can anyone get this to work? i still haven't figured it out.

taken from
http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?showtopic=56543&st=0
Quote:

FG donations are appreciated but not reccomended

to the insane ammount of ty emails, ty.

I released this on Blizzhackers and I will do so on Dtrades also !

This method does not even require maphack to be sucessful with. A total of 4 people on east including myself know how to do it and all had to pay to learn. The price wasnt cheap. Im posting this because it is very useful. Anyways for the mean time you'll have to do it the legit way. Read each step closely even I fucked up the first time due to not reading correctly.

To the other few people who know this trick and if they do not approve of what im releasing....go fuck yourselves.

A before note before I explain the actual trick. You may ask WTF is the point of this? Well.. not only is it fun to use, but against the chars that the CS zon cannot kill if skilled this will come in handy, With 30 mins practice you will be high skilled at namelock farcast legit cs. Also the fact that 4802808480294840823 Newfs will call you a hacker should enlighten your day. If it pisses you off than always remember one thing...Taught by the koreans of hacking d2....just sit back and say....

Skills Only[][] <- j/k

Step 1: (Follow EVERY direction as typed)

Step 2: Place The Skill Throw On X For Hot Key. Must Be On Righ Click

Step 3: Place The Skill Charged Strike On Z For Hot Key. Must Be On Right Click. (You Can Do Both Of These By Configuring Your Hotkeys In The Options Menu..Make Sure You Click Accept When Done.)

Step 4: Find Your Target (Monster,Player, GHEED!) And Stand A Distance From it. The Distance Doesnt Matter But Make Sure Its Far Enough Away That If You Hold Shift And CS That It Doesnt Hit Them Or Doing All This Would Be A Waste Of Time.

Step 5: Hold Shift

Step 6: Highlight The Enemies Name. (Do Not Click There Name Just Highlight it)

Step 7: Make Sure Z Is On Right Click, The Goal Is To Hit X So You Switch To Throw, Than Hit Z So YOu Switch Back To Z, Than Right Click.

This is where most will have a problem. The goal is..start off on z but dont right click, instead hit x than z then right click. The switch over from x back to z has to be kinda fast, the actual right click can wait a lil bit longer. BUT the whole attack should take no longer than one ''one one hundred'' Just like hide and go seek right?

Ill say it ONE more time, z then x then z then right click.... one fast motion but a SLIGHT SLIGHT pause at the actual right click. ALSO you will throw a java, but on the other persons pc itll show as if you farcasted cs. If you throw the Java then you either got it right or right clicked to soon and through an actual plain java.

If you cant get it working than ill try to help my best but most cases its just patience. Once you get it down its VERY easy.

Props to me of course for releasing this.

No this cant get you banned and no I dont think it can be patched. Unless blizz wants to remove the actual skill CS from the amazon tree !! !!

One more thing, this works with any of the lightning skills on the amazon table.

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject:  

I just did it on dely while he was afk about 5 times Razz I still haven'tr even close to mastered it cause I can;t get the timing right, but at least that proves that it's actually doable and he wasn;t maknig it up.
pypride

BNet Acct/Realm: UGA
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:  

im gonna get right to doin that Very Happy fun to mess with friends in melee games Smile
58 Trap - Silvia
58 Fire - Zonda-F
59 Smite - SLR-McLaren
meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject:  

It's surprising and amusing that after being playing this game for so long, I can still learn some fun new stuff like this one Very Happy
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject:  

Greatttttttttttt.
More abuse.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject:  

hehehe does this work with /cs charged weapons? or would it be pointless Razz
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject:  

Spazz wrote:
Greatttttttttttt.
More abuse.

it's not even powerful, it;s nearly impossible to pull off in a duel, if you try it you'll see why, even if you master it you would only be able to do it about 10% of the time you tried it during a duel, and with tests on delybrio it seems to do at LEAST like only 25% of the damage of CS if I were right beside him. I know Cs dmg range is huge but the test was like over 20 hits (he was afk with a healer healing him when he was almost dead)
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: