LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:35 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Cookie Cutter 18 Zealot Guide for suggestions/help
Page 4 of 6 [87 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
pwned.nl
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject:  

voices he does not have 300 20 maxers. He does not even have one. I pwned the snot outa his lvl 24 pally with my lvl 18. then his lvl 30 fireball sorc and almost ate his lvl 45 windy. he isnt a "pro" dueler. Hes a "pro" noob.

StephysBoy24

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject:  

pwned.nl wrote:
voices he does not have 300 20 maxers. He does not even have one. I pwned the snot outa his lvl 24 pally with my lvl 18. then his lvl 30 fireball sorc and almost ate his lvl 45 windy. he isnt a "pro" dueler. Hes a "pro" noob.

Why do you bring this up in a strategies form??? your so off topic pwned.. and dont go around saying " OH hes no pro dueler hes a pro noob" thats immature and ruthless you need to earn the respect also.. and thinking your lvl 18 zealer is hot.. u shouldn't talk before you can be #1. you can't even beat me how can you even think about beating matic.
pwned.nl
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject:  

hey your gaining off topic even more, it was part of the discussion. Go cry somemore

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:  

enough. i'm tired of you two bickering. both of you grow up or take your arguements elsewhere because nobody here cares.

[Important Links]
Zogg

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject:  

Hi, what is a good merc for this build?

Act 3 cold to freeze?
a rogue merc with range attack ?
act 2 desert merc? with a good aura like defensive ?

Thx
Koshi

BNet Acct/Realm: US East scnl, New Zealand
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject:  

Zogg wrote:
Hi, what is a good merc for this build?

Act 3 cold to freeze?
a rogue merc with range attack ?
act 2 desert merc? with a good aura like defensive ?

Thx

eh? Mercs arent allowed or normally used in duels Wink

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject:  

Nice guide thanks!

Question: You suggest "fine of ... GC's" but you don't give a guesstimate as to how many of them to use vs life sc's. I also didn't see mention of FHR GC's are you suggesting going for high damage/life only? You suggested 13-15 life sc's but didn't suggest mods to look for on your fine GC's.

Other than that...bitchen guide..thx for all your work!

Since ppl on this thread make mention of "GODLY" zealot builds I wonder if anyone has ever put down on paper how to make a "GODLY" char as far as maybe items they use or items to look for. I'd love to see a list of charms used by some of these "Godly" zealot builds. Or the jewels. Just so I can drool if nothing else!!! I searched for this and found nothing (unless I did it wrong...which I'm sure I'll get a PM shortly). So....ppl listed why don't u put down a "brag" list. Atomicman, Voices, Matic, Pwnd...come on y'all print down your secret stuff so we can cry. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject:  

ok as godly items go theres pretty much more than one way to do this

scepter or clegs, max/life or ar/life smalls (clegs will not work well with ar/life smalls only setup)

5 socket scepter 15% ed sup with 20 maxes or 20/15 max jewels, +3 zeal +3 conc +3 charge

or

20 max clegs sword

perf def twitch (60 i think) 20 max jeweled

perf ed sup crown 3 20 max jewels

perf ed sup aerin shield with 65% ed 121 ar 4 20 max jewels

perf def deaths gloves and belt

perf def cow kings

angelic rings and ammy

charms:

10x 6 max damage 45 ar 20 life grand charms

10x 12 ar 15 life small charms

or

40x 12 ar 15 life small charms

now the only other gear that you could have is on your switch, for this i would say:

100+ damage 20% ias eth repair war javs

perf ed sup aerin 65% ed 121 ar with 4 15 max 55 ar jewels (if you have over 1.5k ar with javs i say 4 20 max jewels or mix it up so you have near 1.5k)

now i have tried on open and done quite a few duels with perfect lvl 18 setups, clegs = best scepter ds and ar bonus simply makes up for the lack of skills and raw damage (its also alot cheaper and easier to get).

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject:  

ATOMICMAN wrote:

Why not go with 48ar charms? Razz

Anyways, im pretty damn sure that going with only 4 or 5 grands is better. As far as I know, the grand charms are just there for attack rating, and because you are getting that from hte small charms as well, more life is beneficial. As well, some people will vouch for 60ar/15max jewels, as those 2000def chars (3500+ if we are talking perf gear) will be hard to take down.

ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject:  

if anyone is able to afford gear like this thier ar will be around 2.5k and if you can find all 20 maxes i think you can afford to get max ar jewels for some back up gear as for the mix, i say go one or the other there has only been on char under lvl 20 def based that beat me with ar like this that 2fats barb who used 2 dupes and a imp brow a hacked ammy he had 4.5k def but anything 3k and under i have more than enough to beat them. i rarely run into def based chars so i see no need to pump ar more

and yeah 48 ar would be better lol

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject:  

ATOMICMAN wrote:

10x 12 ar 15 life small charms
perf ed sup aerin 65% ed 121 ar with 4 15 max 55 ar jewels (if you have over 1.5k ar with javs i say 4 20 max jewels or mix it up so you have near 1.5k)

So perfect charms are:
6max/48ar/20life GC
15life/12ar SC
Best jewels are:
15max/60ar (never knew AR went that hi...OMG) or 20max plain

Dude...first of all... DROOL!!!

I R/M my lvl 18 legit and hit your life total (atomicman). But with no hell rush and w/o conc...OMG my dmg and AR need serious help! I think I'm gonna give up some life and replace with some of the GC's u mentioned. I happen to have 5 that are 5-6max/xx AR (only one with life Sad ).

Thanks. BTW...I endorse Clegs as well ever since your suggestion...weap rocks!

Last edited by wfg-dude on Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject:  

Max AR on a level 18 jewel is 60.

[Important Links]
pinoyshadow202

BNet Acct/Realm: pinoyshadow202
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject:  

well thnx for this guide.. im working on making it..and by reading a lot of the replies ive learned a lot so thank u guys too.. my last build was a smiter and he didnt turn out great Embarassed ....lol..peace out Cool
Chronotrigger

BNet Acct/Realm: ladder east/Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject:  

first of if ▒SquigglE ever reads this wisp my acc on ladder i like to try your Godly llds.. and as for pure zelaot its up to the one making it cuz i made mine spacifily to duel other 18 zealots and u dont need to wast points in charge just get a 5 soc scepter with the skill and one other and your set also to realy anoy the sorces Mainly fire/cold have darkglow spurs and nok ammy in stash for over kill fire reisit 95% Twisted Evil and for the cold i use howkmail and un like some of u sed maknig a godly lld zealot is not all that easy i made mine very slowly and rem noobs r your trading buddys:)
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:  

Chronotrigger wrote:
first of if ▒SquigglE ever reads this wisp my acc on ladder i like to try your Godly llds.. and as for pure zelaot its up to the one making it cuz i made mine spacifily to duel other 18 zealots and u dont need to wast points in charge just get a 5 soc scepter with the skill and one other and your set also to realy anoy the sorces Mainly fire/cold have darkglow spurs and nok ammy in stash for over kill fire reisit 95% Twisted Evil and for the cold i use howkmail and un like some of u sed maknig a godly lld zealot is not all that easy i made mine very slowly and rem noobs r your trading buddys:)

Where do u see a post about charge??? This isn't an elite build thread either...its a cookie cutter (basic) build to get ppl started.

And war scepters will only rock if they get conc/zeal on the same ws and 5s... (ask Knarl bout that one)

Keeping switch gear is a good idea...don't forget either a 4ptop'd (for litening) or 4 pdiamond heraldic/aerin for all around massive res!

Zealots typically go through (at least) 5 transformations before they are even semi-l337! And yes...noobs who don't know the value of lld stuff are good to have around. Treat them well tho cuz someday they will figure out u bent em over and u lose a good frnd Sad

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
Page 4 of 6 [87 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: