LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 7:51 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
gone for 3 years, bro is now playing d2 and wants me to play
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
Demon-Fang

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject:  gone for 3 years, bro is now playing d2 and wants me to play  

Hi all, not sure who are all regulars, but i had an account here about 3 years ago on IDemon-FangI but i didnt remember the password anymore so i had to create this acct. i use to duel on my 18 pre 1.1 paladin. had a few regular buddies from here like chd. nice to see there is still a community for lld.

was curious as to if any regulars back then remember me. i gotta favor to ask if there is any way i could get a leg up on some items to help me get a start coming back to game. i got a younger bro who wants me to play and i am 2-3 years behind on the times. and im not asking from any regular person but those who knew me back then who i shared stuff with on a semi regular basis or who i was cool with.

stuff like manalds or some leech to get me thru the lvls.... so i can be self sufficient later on. im probably going to lean towards making a hammerdin to do some mf with...unless things have changed drastically since my last time on here.

lookin for a friendly face from the past so please send me a msg or reply here. ive yet to make an account. just bought the game again to play with the bro.

if there have been drastic changes to the mechanics of the game, feel free to let me know.

after 2-3 years and 13 accounts rotted with 32020s,290s, runes, cruels, runeword items, countless lld items like 4 soc 15max/15ed armor 3 soc helms, 3/xx/10-15, i feel almost like there is no point coming back unless its to let my younger bro get a feel for the game like i once enjoyed it for the couple years i played it.
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject:  

What realm are you going to be playing on?

pypride

BNet Acct/Realm: UGA
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject:  

ya...when i tried to do this here i got flamed up the ass cuz ppl didnt remember me even though i was a very active llder when i was into it when i played before

ya idk if you remember but i got hacked through this same forum about 1.5 years ago if you wanna do the research & look up pypride in old posts... should come up pretty early actually... but anyways, i might be able to help you out a lil if you're on useast ladder... i just started up in december again too.. so it might be limited but better than nothin

i think i remember you vaguely Smile
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject:  

It'd be more convincing if he logged onto his old account.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject:  

I remember dueling that character. Welcome back. Smile

Demon-Fang

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
It'd be more convincing if he logged onto his old account.

i agree, it would have been best to log into the first acct if only that were possible.

that account is tied to my old roadrunner email and not my yahoo email like this account is. i moved since then and have a different roadrunner account but i do still know what that email address is for IDemon-FangI if any admin cares to check, i can send a pm with the email addy.

illl be on east and now that i was convinced to buy another copy of d2, ill be trolling these boards a bit more and also check into some of the lld games once i install d2. as for asking for help however small it is like a manalds ring or cathans, i guess i see the point when i'm not able to access my real acct. those items really dont matter any way. i'd be way more suprised if chd or zoe or maybe some other ppl ive grouped with, dueled with, had did runs with, and had fun times with 2-3 years ago were still on.

part of the nostalgia for me as i think about playing d2 again is the lld community so i had to come back to se how things are. this post was to say sup again and see who was still around.

and sup knarl. cool to see you are still on.
Bunny

BNet Acct/Realm: EBotD@USEast, BotD@USEast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject:  

Demon-Fang wrote:
zoe

Hi.

patrlck

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject:  

I suggest coming over to d2 relived.
It's a private server where lot's of lld101 people are going.
It's website is here.
It's an awesome 1.09 server where you can have fun and
there is no duping or any of the battle.net BS.

Come join us by signing up for the forums and installing.

There are install guides in the Relived Troubleshooting forum
that should help you install immensly. Good luck, and hope
to see you there.
Aqua

BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject:  

Welcome back.

patrlck wrote:
I suggest coming over to d2 relived.
It's a private server where lot's of lld101 people are going.
It's website is here.
It's an awesome 1.09 server where you can have fun and
there is no duping or any of the battle.net BS.

Come join us by signing up for the forums and installing.

There are install guides in the Relived Troubleshooting forum
that should help you install immensly. Good luck, and hope
to see you there.

D2R is good, but it's not perfect. You can't go anywhere and expect to not find newbs. People are still bm, and (some of) the mods.. are.. not perfect.
Still, it's a decent realm, and worth playing. I already know a few people from 101 who play it; I get on from time to time myself.

Demon-Fang

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject:  

is it wrong to resurrect a post from the dead?

d2r? heh, i still havent installed d2 and that bro of mine has two chars in the 60s alrdy.

i'm getting the itch to play again but playtime is set to zero for the last few weeks. guess one day soon i can do an install and then read up on d2r and see how complicated it will be. my bro plays on the reg blizz servers so i might just tag along with him and play and hopefully get to do some hell baal runs with him.

and to zoe, WADDUP. last i seen from my posts on IDemon-FangI, I was trying to get some midlvl dueling going with you and other ppl round here. I wont even be able to get 40 32020s nor a cruel any time soon so midlvl melee dueling will be out of the question for me. maybe the only thing ill be doing is saving up some lld items for bartering to eventually get one of those teleport armors.

edit: thought both my pix would show up but they didnt.
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: