LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 30, 2024 9:38 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
The reason why Dao Jones is back.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 4 [49 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject:  

EMP wrote:

I am Chinese. It is obvious that you think that it is wrong to be a communist. Why the discrimination?

ni gen men bu zi dao ni zai suo shem me.. ta ma de.. be zue.

Did that make sense? No. EMP is neither Soviet, nor Korean. In fact, the Koreans aren't "Soviet", either. It's just like Chewbacca.

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this thread! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a mod apparently fighting a war against communism, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're reading this post deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed board, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must accept this post and move on!

The defense rests.

(Also, does anyone want to translate that crazy mixed-up language EMP was speaking at the end of this post? I think it was Elvish or something. Smile )

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
EMP

BNet Acct/Realm: sequences (Ladder-USEast)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject:  

I applaud your efforts.,but you are wrong. I am Chinese.

Wo ying gai gen ni men suo zong wen, bu suo ying wen ying wei ne men kan bu dong.

lld_newb

BNet Acct/Realm: Deserves a spam section.
70.13 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject:  

thanks, we all go an translate now...pfft nah take to longz!

Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject:  

EMP wrote:
I applaud your efforts.,but you are wrong. I am Chinese.

Yes, I mentioned that you were neither Korean, nor Soviet. And you know why I did this? Because you mentioned you were Chinese in the post immediately above mine. Heck - I even quoted you saying you were Chinese in my post...

Incidentally, since Communism apparently stifles the humor reflex, I should probably tell you in all seriousness that I am not waging a war on Communism. I am, however, struggling to the death to supress the vile scourge that is constitutional monarchy.

DAMN YOU ENGLAND! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, YOU LIMEY GITS!

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject:  

EMP wrote:
waramp wrote:
probably because you're a communist! go back to russia you commie!

I am Chinese. It is obvious that you think that it is wrong to be a communist. Why the discrimination?

ni gen men bu zi dao ni zai suo shem me.. ta ma de.. be zue.

No offense, but while your math is good, your pinying sucks. Razz Or, if you prefer, ni gen ben bu dong zen me yong ping yin.

Dao - I've been a bit caught up lately, as I've recently picked up a position at the hospital, but when I get a chance, I'll reply to you in the God thread.

Props to Mark Owens for the sig. My firstborn baby squirrel will be sacrificed in your honor. Wink
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject:  

Dao Jones wrote:

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this thread! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a mod apparently fighting a war against communism, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're reading this post deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed board, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must accept this post and move on!

The defense rests.

Wasn't this how the OJ Simpson trial went or am I falling back on a Southpark memmory Laughing
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject:  

same thing Smile

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
EMP

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject:  

Wu yi nen gi jio chu guo le, suo yi wo du ping ying hen cha.

breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject:  

You're American.

Maybe a slant eyed American, but an American nonetheless.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject:  

emp when you type in a different language it makes you look stupid. it's not because that language or country is stupid, but because you're on an english board and obviously if you type like that there might be 1 person on the entire board who can understand it and you know that. so why bother? are you trying to be annoying or cool or something... and yeah communism is terrible, chewbacca does live on endor, and you're an american.
EMP

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject:  

I really could careless about looking stupid anyways. You have your opinions, and I have mine. We rarely come across each other anyways. I'm not a major player, so looking stupid is almost irrelevant to me; I have no reputation to defend. I am not like you, breakbeatz or Bela.

I am not an American, culturally or politically. As much as you would like to believe that I am an American, or Asian American, I am not. But, I cannot force you to believe that I am that, I can only assure you that i am not lying. So, the choice is yours. However, you cannot tell me that I am an American.

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject:  

EMP wrote:
I really could careless about looking stupid anyways. You have your opinions, and I have mine. We rarely come across each other anyways. I'm not a major player, so looking stupid is almost irrelevant to me; I have no reputation to defend. I am not like you, breakbeatz or Bela.

I am not an American, culturally or politically. As much as you would like to believe that I am an American, or Asian American, I am not. But, I cannot force you to believe that I am that, I can only assure you that i am not lying. So, the choice is yours. However, you cannot tell me that I am an American.

So you live in China, and not America, right?

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject:  

it has nothing to do with a d2 reputation... it has to do with you posting in chinese on an english forum for no reason at all, and how it should be considered spam. and if you live in america, you are an american.
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject:  

I don't see any rules about "only posting in English," but please, enlighten us more with your xenophobia.

yarly
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject:  

you can act stupid just because you dont like me all you want, but obviously he knows that posting in chinese there might be 1 or 2 people max on the forums who understands him. so whats the point in even doing it? just to be an idiot... if you wanna talk chinese to the 1 person who can understand you then pm him.. if not, why bother wasting the time of posting it
Page 2 of 4 [49 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: