LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:10 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Music
Page 6 of 13 [183 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject:  

Bela, just to let you know, second to Herodotus (boner28, whom I am sure you know well), Godhatesme is the best necro dueler I've seen. Ever.

When you guys duel, be sure to give me a ring because I really don't want to miss this.

Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject:  

bands are fun!

hows this for a middle finger, knarl?

hope that works for ya O_o ( i know its not ASCII like you asked but hey)

T_T
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject:  

i dont know if we should allow that or not. slightly taboo tridge.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject:  

MEEP MEEP, SCREEMO AND OLDSCHOOL!!!.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject:  

ThatGuy wrote:
Bela, just to let you know, second to Herodotus (boner28, whom I am sure you know well), Godhatesme is the best necro dueler I've seen. Ever.

When you guys duel, be sure to give me a ring because I really don't want to miss this.

well where is herodotus? tell him to remake his necro if you see hmi cause bela is officially challenging him. it'll suck when people say "oh but if hero was still around things would be different!" i don't know if he can beat me or not and i'm not saying i can beat him i just want a chance to duel the head honchos so i can have a chance to be one of the head honchos aswell Razz the best necro dueler i have ever seen is kog, except none of you probably know him and if you do you probably dont like him cause he is a level 35 necro and is pretty rude in pubby duels
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
Back on topic, is anyone good at ASCII and can make a hand with the middle finger sticking out?

sorry Embarassed

Quote:
the best necro dueler

PotatoSummoner (or something like this) old skool necro pkpk

T_T
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject:  

well, i finally got my computer up and running at my place. so now i can post that dreaded list i was talking about. i made this about 2 years ago one night when i was bored, and have just been adding to it every since. i usually send it to people who ask for "new music, im bored with my usual stuff, suggest some bands or songs" and then just tell them to check out any band on the list they;re never heard of before.

keep in mind, these are bands ranging from "i love them" to "i like one of their songs" to "if it came on the radio, and nothing else was on any other stations, i wouldnt mind, that much"

soooooooooooo here it is.

(hed) Planet Earth, 3 Doors Down, 41 Down, 54-40, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Agresion, Alice In Chains, Amen, American Head Charge, Among Thieves, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Armored Saint, Audioslave, Avril Lavigne, Bad Religion, Bif Naked, Big Sugar, Big Wreck, Billy Idol, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Blur, Boy Hits Car, Boy Sets Fire, Buckcherry, Bush, Busta Rhymes, Camp Kill Yourself, Carpathian Forest, Chevelle, Cold, Children Of Bodom, Corrosion Of Conformity, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Daft Punk, Damage Plan, Danzig, Days Of The New, Default, Def Leppard, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Diecast, Disturbed, DMX, Dope, Dry Kill Logic, Duran Duran, Econoline Crush, Earshot, Everclear, Ever Grey, Extol, Faith No More, Fear Factory, Filter, Finger Eleven, Five Pointe O, Flaw, Flybanger, Foo Fighters, From Autumn To Ashes, Garbage, Gob, Godsmack, Goldfinger, Green Day, Guns'N'Roses, Hatebreed, Headstrong, His Infernal Majesty, Hole, Hopesfall, Human Fortress, I Mother Earth, Ice Cube, Iced Earth, Ill Nino, Incubus, In Flames, Jack Frost, Jack Off Jill, Jimi Hendrix, Kidneythieves, Korn, Kovenant, Kylie Minogue, Lagwagon, Led Zeppelin, Lollipop Lust Kill, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Machine Head, Mad At Gravity, Mahalah, Matthew Good Band, Megaherz, Meshuggah, Metallica, Method Man, Mighty Mighty Bostones, Millencolin, Moby, Moist, Moonspell, Mudvayne, MXPX, My Ruin, Naughty By Nature, Nichts, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, No Doubt, NOFX, No One, Nothingface, Offspring, Opeth, Orgy, Otep, Our Lady Peace, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Payable On Death, Pearl Jam, Pennywise, Pink, Pink Floyd, Pixies, Powerman 5000, Pressure4-5, Primer55, Prodigy, Profession Murder Music, Radio Head, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein, Rasputina, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reel Big Fish, Refused, Rob Zombie, Schandmaul, Scissorfight, Seelenkrank, Sense Field, Sepultura, Sevendust, Shakira, Shortie, Skrape, Slayer, Snapcase, Snot, Sodom, Soulfly, Sound Garden, Speak No Evil, Spineshank, Spoken, Staind, Static-X, Stillste Stund, Stone Temple Pilots, Superjoint Ritual, System Of A Down, Tapping The Vein, Tantric, Tanzwut, Taproot, Team Sleep, Tenfold, The 69 Eyes, The Beatles, The Clay People, The Color Red, The Cure, The Full Nine, The Hives, The Rolling Stones, The Tea Party, The Watchmen, The White Stripes, The Vines, Theory Of A Dead Man, Tom Petty, Tool, Trust Company, Tu Pac, Twisted Sister, Type O Negative, U2, Underoath, Unsilent Reign, Unwritten Law, Veruca Salt, Vision of Disorder, Weezer, White Zombie, Wumpscut, Zao, ZZ Top.

by the way, anyone who liks Rammstein, should check out Nichts, Tanzwut, Seelenkrank, Schandmaul, Megaherz, and Stillste Stund. other german bands.

Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject:  

since its come up. illadd to that search,,

if u guys are into metal like opeth, fear factory
, sepultura (from brazil!) and anathema,

here is a small list of the best and popular very cool (imo) metal and metal like (death metal) bands that i knew/know of

amorphis (the older stuff, very famous, from Finland)
dissection (very black, very famous from sweeden)
Cynic (extremly technical fusion metal, florida)
canibal corpse (they were the band in ACE ventura at Jims request! cool)
Death (very well known florida band)
At the gates (very hard metal, easy to like hard ryhtems, very cool)
Dark trenquility (last i heard they were gaining popularity)

as for weezer,, a new album will be out soon (maybe 1 year), aperently way better then pinkerton/malendroit/green (i heard 1 song that got leeked.. its sweet "who u calling bitch" incase u might have heard it)

reel big fishs Aaron barret and scott komfle'whatever.... have a side project called "Forces of evil" atm its a local only band i think.. but i havent been to a local SKA show in about 2 years now.

the rest of the band i know of,, but nothing about them.

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject:  

you're from brazil jerkazoid?

Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject:  

nope

but sepultura is from Brazil ...ok without gettin too specific the whole "(FROM BRAZIL!)" is just about some guy a while back at a school and how he screamed things really fkcin loud. so its inside...funny to me.. not really to you. Laughing

Septembers'

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast Louisville, Ky
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject:  

Hmm I like so many bands of the hardcore and emo variety. Lets start a list
Zao, Every Time I Die, As I lay Dying, old From Autmun To Ashes, Dillenger Escape Plan, Caliban, Evergreen Terrace, I Killed the Prom Queen (Australian band), The Killers, TBS, Juliana Theory(Bret use to play guitar for Zao), Bright Eyes(most depressing music ever), Cursive, The Faint, Atreyu, .:Hopes Fall:. , The Blood Brothers, Throwdown, Bane, The Hope Conspiracy, Shai Hulud, Norma Jean, Luticriss, Ugly Casonova, Modest Mouse, Daughters, Thursday, Embrace Today, Love is Red, The Valentine Week, and many many more. If you all havent heard one of these bands check em out.
p.s. With holding flames on some bands = hard. Wish to have a music debate private message me.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject:  

ah ok. where are you from then? i just thought it would be cool if you were from brazil, as that is where my dad is from, originally.

Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject:  

i was born in upstate NY then for college i move out to Southern california

ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject:  

go go upstate (were abouts?)

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject:  

Question: Ownage-O_o is the author of this thread, how come chasing chickens has the first post? (Off-topic but I'm curious)

Page 6 of 13 [183 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: