LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:05 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
wow the nubs theese days
Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
mike_roch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:  wow the nubs theese days  

dont trade with the lld101 or mld101 account name Malign he was once my friend but he took one of my annis and removed me lmao to bad he wasnt smart enough to wait i was about to xfer a almost p ebotdz and 5 bo cta

and dont trade with the account mr.mojorisin

he is a scammer portraying to be my friend then steal from me ha all i have done is try to help me

sorry as of now i have no proof i dont have s/s's of him taking it but i do have some of him talking to me even and now im removed so this is a stupid person here to ruin it all for his own fun
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject:  

sorry for your loss. I hate "friends" who just try to become your friend for like couple months before they try and steal all your goods. Evil or Very Mad
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject:  

Happened to me back in 09... sucks. Luckily you didn't lose anything but an anni.
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject:  

Am I a bad person for not only not caring but finding this mildly funny as well?
Inexorable

BNet Acct/Realm: TheSupplier, Cancerofdabowel
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: wow the nubs theese days  

Mike_Roch wrote:
dont trade with the lld101 or mld101 account name Malign he was once my friend but he took one of my annis and removed me lmao to bad he wasnt smart enough to wait i was about to xfer a almost p ebotdz and 5 bo cta

and dont trade with the account mr.mojorisin

he is a scammer portraying to be my friend then steal from me ha all i have done is try to help me

sorry as of now i have no proof i dont have s/s's of him taking it but i do have some of him talking to me even and now im removed so this is a stupid person here to ruin it all for his own fun

Damn, you need to become a good bit more suspicious of people.

Knarl wrote:
Inexorable beat LittleKnarl, 4-3. Grumble grumble. My poor smiter.

Knarl wrote:
4-3 for inexorable again in melee. 10 life...pssh.

If you cannot take the heat....
mike_roch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject:  

i dont care luagh if you want. i find this a bit funny to myself. but still the main reason for mmy posting of this is to tell all of you what he has done. and to not be very trusting of him yourself.
zori

BNet Acct/Realm: Finland // Europe L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject:  

ppl like this totally blow and its prolly main reason that i barely transfer with ppl that i have know online for like 2 years so i pretty much only 'trust' ppl that i know irl as there are idiots like this or well loser would prolly be better word
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject:  

Mike_Roch wrote:
i dont care luagh if you want. i find this a bit funny to myself. but still the main reason for mmy posting of this is to tell all of you what he has done. and to not be very trusting of anyone yourself.

Edited for truth.

EMP

BNet Acct/Realm: sequences (Ladder-USEast)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:  

sometimes, there r ways to tell if a person can be trustworthy or not. i've only been scammed like that once. and that was totally my mistake because someone impersonated someone else(long story, didnt lose much, back on 1st ladder). but it was totally my mistake. i've x-fered infront of many of my friends(online-only, not real life) and they have not taken my items. however, there r people on my f-list that i do not trust at all. usually, people who r mad rich dont take your stuff(unless u've got some good shit and taking that item is more than friendship).

other than that, all i can say is: bummer. be mroe careful next time. muling by urself should be fine as well. just dont get too excited when doing that to lessen the chance of getting a r/d.

heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:  

to avoid getting ripped off when transferrin i usualy just mule by myself, ill wait in game ~5min and then start mulking/transferring though there is always possibiliti that ull get rd or game charshes but thinkit like this way at least u wont get ripped off by some1 and ull know that no1 will get your items and use em Twisted Evil
(hope that some1 understood what i said that there wont be misunderstanding >.<)

LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

I mule in mule perming games.

It's always 1 person afk and you can hide your gear anyway. Theres no real chance of someone coming in and finding your gear or the game filling, if the person leaves the game has been up more than long enough to stay alive.

OSA

BNet Acct/Realm: O-S-A on East NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject:  

I do sorta something like what Vamp does, but I make my own private game, stay in it long enough so it'll stay up for when I come back with the next char. That way there's only you in the game.

Edit
Erum, yeah, what Hepra said.

B[x] wrote:
Yeah, I'd nominate Andy for 101's Best Hair award if we had it. I loved running my fingers through it while visiting him.

LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject:  

OSA wrote:
I do sorta something like what Vamp does, but I make my own private game, stay in it long enough so it'll stay up for when I come back with the next char. That way there's only you in the game.

Edit

I used to do that until I accidently kicked my power strip turing off my computer and lost some stuff.

Nobody goes into the mule perming games and they're usually up for several hours so it's pretty hard to lose your gear.

GunFighterLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject:  

LLD-Vamp wrote:
OSA wrote:

Edit

I used to do that until I accidently kicked my power strip turing off my computer and lost some stuff.

Nobody goes into the mule perming games and they're usually up for several hours so it's pretty hard to lose your gear.

tell you catch a full bug and the devilkin in the stoney field scores an enigma.

Aweful way to xfer.

If youre such an ass, that you cant have some pretty good trustable friends in this game, play singleplayer. Ive xfered with the same ppl for years.
diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject:  

GunFighterLLD wrote:
If youre such an ass, that you cant have some pretty good trustable friends in this game, play singleplayer.

or play on a private realm/server smaller community = more trustable people

Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: