LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 11:53 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
help with a lvl lld druid
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
xhellhawkx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject:  help with a lvl lld druid  

i wana make a melee druid, can someone give me tips what to put skills in and what kinda gear to use? i also was thinking of using the a2 wep but upin it to a 1 handed ax, that sound ok? also how well do these do? and one last thing what lvl? vlld? or lld? which is the best for this. im new to llding and want some advice, any and all helps ^_^

EDIT: one last question. if i do use this ax, i wana brush my char and can u pick up this ax after your rushed to a5? never tried Surprised?
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject:  

vlld druids aren't that great. Sad

If your making a fissure druid, this link may help you:

helphttp://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?p=41526#41526
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: help with a lvl lld druid  

xhellhawkx wrote:
i also was thinking of using the a2 wep but upin it to a 1 handed ax, that sound ok?

EDIT: one last question. if i do use this ax, i wana brush my char and can u pick up this ax after your rushed to a5? never tried Surprised?

If you upgrade the horadric staff to a hand axe, it is no longer a quest item.

LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject:  

VLLD melee druids can go to level 12 also IIRC.
xhellhawkx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: help with a lvl lld druid  

Gheed wrote:
xhellhawkx wrote:
i also was thinking of using the a2 wep but upin it to a 1 handed ax, that sound ok?

oh...did not know that :O. thx ^_^, but no i wana make a melee cause im getting a bugged lvl 11 ammy for druids has crap load of +str and resists, and wana make a melee one cause it seems to help that out the most. but duno if i should go rabies or what >.< which is where im stuck, and can u give me some sugestions on other gear like armor/helm/shield ect plz ^^, im really new to lld :/
coatol2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: help with a lvl lld druid  

xhellhawkx wrote:
Gheed wrote:
xhellhawkx wrote:

oh...did not know that :O. thx ^_^, but no i wana make a melee cause im getting a bugged lvl 11 ammy for druids has crap load of +str and resists, and wana make a melee one cause it seems to help that out the most. but duno if i should go rabies or what >.< which is where im stuck, and can u give me some sugestions on other gear like armor/helm/shield ect plz ^^, im really new to lld :/

What you want is a maul bear, and sice you're going with a duped ammy, you're not following lld101 rules..... so, use agelic ammy/rings, they will give better bonuses, than the duped ammy.(Trust me your biggest problem is ar)

Last edited by coatol2 on Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
xhellhawkx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject:  

>.< its for pubys not like im gana join turnys though lld101. any info on other gear Surprised?
Noidentity

BNet Acct/Realm: former 27-30 melee champ
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject:  

well if u go for a maul bear get shealed 6os naga sanders boots angelics combo ryme shield soe belt druid helm with maul wearbear type skils sharp charms 15 lifers bloodfists and a good armour armor will vary
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: