LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 10:08 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Hell Rushing for LLD Ladder
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  

Is there Enough Legal(Non Rushed) Chars to Make the ladder still representing the best players?
Yes
55%
 55%  [ 16 ]
No
44%
 44%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 29

cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject:  Hell Rushing for LLD Ladder  

This was a pm i sent to rampage about the ladder

cat_funt wrote:
Rampage wrote:
The only question is: Are there enough legal characters to make an official ladder work?

I agree with what your saying but my answer to that question is no, atleast for lvl 30's most people hell rush, even if they dont go blabbing about it thats because they dont want to admit it, but everyone i dueled with lld sorc or lld pally was. Maybe make a poll somewhere, if legal is higher then we would know that there would be enough, and thats safer then just switching it. Although theres already a thread about this, there is no poll so theres no accurate way to tell which side is going to take effect.

I would like an accurate poll to determine whether it will take effect for the ladder. I really dont need opinions because most of that is already in the other thread, all we need to know is if there is enough legal duelers to make the ladder still work

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject:  

cat_funt wrote:

Well non hell-rushed chars would eliminate a large number of people from the ladder, and very few people non-hell rush. I have no reason to stop you from making a west one, but please no changing the east one to official LLD101 rules.

see, you have no reason to stop us from making an east ladder either.

as i said to rampage,

VoicesLLD wrote:

as for this current ladder. unfortunately for cat, that IS our right to do. this is after all a "clan" and therefore, if they want to be a part of it, they technically should follow our rules. therefore, there shouldnt be any tournements or anything that dont, but thats hard to enforce.

we can however enforce it on the ladder. if you want to continue your ladder, youd have to take it to another website, if we make a lld101 official ladder. im sure bnet forums has one.

and as i also said to him
VoicesLLD wrote:

well, i think if there was some sort of monthly prize for something, they would probably come around. i believe the entire reason they hell rush all their characters is because right now, they have no reason not to. we never hold lld101 official tournies, so they have no reason to follow the rules.

if they want to be on the ladder, with the chance to win a monthly prize, and have the prestiege of being known as a lld101 recongnized llder, then they will stop hell rushing.

if that isnt the case, and they still choose to hell rush their characters. well then, what can we say? too bad, so sad, you cant be on the ladder.

and this isnt really about pvp rules, but more about the ladder, so im moving it to the low level dueling forum.

xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject:  

this is really disapointing i really dont think anyone should consider themselves the best of lld or anything even remotely close to good lld if they hellrush lld's other than lvl 9's. but thats just me.

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject:  

marie, you're on east.. you know how many people hellrush. If you don't hell-rush, your easy meat to them.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

2fat

BNet Acct/Realm: *Haas_
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject:  

i think we should allow hell rushing for CASTERS, honestly, some build suck without it and if we hell rush its alot more fun owning higher lvl pubs Wink
only eason i dont think ud hell rush is if your lazy ><

Spazz

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject:  

How do you figure that some melee builds also don't suck without a rush? You don't even play melees, so..

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

pwned.nl

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject:  

Spazz wrote:
How do you figure that some melee builds also don't suck without a rush? You don't even play melees, so..

i believe he said he quit lld all together and he was done with this site............

VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject:  

2fat wrote:
i think we should allow hell rushing for CASTERS, honestly, some build suck without it and if we hell rush its alot more fun owning higher lvl pubs Wink
only eason i dont think ud hell rush is if your lazy ><

http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7913&start=30

this isnt a discussion about hell rushing. if you want to discuss it, use that thread. this is simply a poll about if there will be enough players to make an official lld101 ladder (which really makes no difference, as if people want to be on it, they will remake without a hell rush)

Khan

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject:  

ok, i voted yes there are enough because i agree with what was mentioned earlier, if there is an incentive to not rush (ie an official ladder) then you will have less instances of people rushing. i have an 18 zeal that *is* rushed, but i made him before i had heard of this site, so i didnt know what the regs are, i was talking to someone in a game that was either a member or was familiar with the rules who suggested i rm for official use, which i did, im working up a 29 zeal for official lld101 uses because i want to be able to compete in the (few) events that are held on west ladder. also, will the proposed ranking ladder include ladder characters? or just be uswest nl like most of the stuff on west is :'(
Inexorable

BNet Acct/Realm: TheSupplier, Cancerofdabowel
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject:  

Why do you need a hellrush again? More life, stats, resists and skills than your non-hell rushed bretheren?

In other words, bragging rights.

Do I smell ANOTHER phallus-waving contest?

This isn't hld or mld. You wanna hellrush, go to mld or hld.

Knarl wrote:
Inexorable beat LittleKnarl, 4-3. Grumble grumble. My poor smiter.

Knarl wrote:
4-3 for inexorable again in melee. 10 life...pssh.

If you cannot take the heat....
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:

http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7913&start=30

this isnt a discussion about hell rushing. if you want to discuss it, use that thread. this is simply a poll about if there will be enough players to make an official lld101 ladder (which really makes no difference, as if people want to be on it, they will remake without a hell rush)

and since the ladders are already made, keeping this vote open is pointless.

Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: