LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
fire sorc thread HELP
Page 3 of 3 [39 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject:  

waramp wrote:
wOOt wrote:
erm.. u do know magefists give +1 fireskills ?
2925 firedmg with that..

thank you

Twisted Evil

I always forget about magefists
fu8ar

BNet Acct/Realm: RestInPieces W/Sc/L AgelessWanderer E/Sc/L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject:  

I'm about to rebuild my blizz sorc, the gear isn't much different really. But to achieve max block with the sorc visc you need 90 dex total. What I'm going to do is remake her and give this for on switch depending on whom I'm dueling.

9dex/-15% whitstans
53 x .15 = 7.95 and 53 - 7.95 = 46.05 str to use whitstans
Sanders
my orb socketed with a 6str/8dex jewel

With this setup I will have to place stats like this.

Total stats for grushed lvl 30: 160 from lvls and stat quests in act 3
Str: 46
Base-10
From gear-11
Points allocated-25

Dex: 67
Base-25
From gear-27
Points allocated-15

We shall say 40 total stat points needed to use gear and to achieve max block with whitstans, leaving you with a total of 120 stat points for vit and some for energy if you choose to put points there.

On switch for when dueling casters other than nado druids I'll use a spirit sword/sorc visc socketed with a 5-6str/14+all res jewel. While dueling nado druids I recomend using a rhyme boneshield for the cannot be frozen.

If you need more fhr when dueling melee, then put the whitstans with the spirit and put on a 3x 2str scs so that you can still use your gear with spirit.

If you just plan on going with spirit, then go ahead and place the extra 6str points as hard points leaving you with a total of 114 stat points left to play with.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.

wOOt

BNet Acct/Realm: \m/ Europe -> Finland \m/
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject:  

did u read the topic title?! firesorc help.. and u talken of ure blizz here?

fu8ar

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject:  

wOOt wrote:

Did you even read what I said? The gear they will use is very similar. Next time know something about sorcs before you post. The only difference between a fire sorc and cold sorc other than skills placed will be the circ and ammy each build uses if they have one, otherwise they will use a pcrown and eye of etlitch.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:

wOOt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject:  

fu8ar wrote:
wOOt wrote:

Did you even read what I said? The gear they will use is very similar. Next time know something about sorcs before you post. The only difference between a fire sorc and cold sorc other than skills placed will be the circ and ammy each build uses if they have one, otherwise they will use a pcrown and eye of etlitch.

nn to flame me for that is there.. fucktard..
anyways.. u talk about ure orb.. which i think none of firesorcs would ever use cuz your prolly gives +2cold and blizz shits.. and i know only thing that is different between 2sorcs at lvl 30 is their circ/ammy and possibly weapon.. as in lvl 29 they all may wear same helm/ammy and only thing that separates them from the crowd would b their weapon of choice.. some go for spirit and some godly +4 orb.. u prolly neva heard of any other lvl 29 sorcs than those good ol' fireballers but some do make blizz sorcs and they work quite nicely. So next time be4 u start flamin my ass with shit like that dont expect me to a fukin random newbie.. ty.

fu8ar

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject:  

wOOt wrote:
fu8ar wrote:
wOOt wrote:

nn to flame me for that is there.. fucktard..
anyways.. u talk about ure orb.. which i think none of firesorcs would ever use cuz your prolly gives +2cold and blizz shits.. and i know only thing that is different between 2sorcs at lvl 30 is their circ/ammy and possibly weapon.. as in lvl 29 they all may wear same helm/ammy and only thing that separates them from the crowd would b their weapon of choice.. some go for spirit and some godly +4 orb.. u prolly neva heard of any other lvl 29 sorcs than those good ol' fireballers but some do make blizz sorcs and they work quite nicely. So next time be4 u start flamin my ass with shit like that dont expect me to a fukin random newbie.. ty.

Sir, you are mistaken. I didn't flame you, but you definitely flamed me. I simply told you to read. All gear between all lvl 30 sorcs is interchangeable except if using rare circ and ammy. I was also talking about a spirit sword as well, which ALL CHARACTERS can use. Don't flame me because I was right and you didn't read what I said yet again. Please don't bother posting if you don't know anything about sorcs. Thank you.

Edit: Also, if your talking about lvl 29 sorcs. Then ALL GEAR is interchangeable except for the off chance that someone is using a skill tree specific orb. Reason all gear is interchangeable, is because you will most likely be using a +1 sorc circ and +1 sorc ammy instead of the +2 skill tree rare circs and ammys.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:

wOOt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject:  

u should read my post too.. i mentioned lvl 29 sorcs all wear same helms/amus and only thing that might b different is that do they use orb or spirit..

Quote:

well u could have atleast mentioned something about that the gear would b almost same for a fire sorc.. i just read the first line or so my bad if my eye only caught the word blizz out of ure post

and that dont post if u dont know anything about sorcs part.. erm.. u think i dunno anything about sorcs cuz i only looked at the first line u wrote and commented that .. no need to b hasty and i do take that "u dunno anything about anything" part as flamin and i think most ppl would also.. and why are u quotin my text and sayin the same things all over again?

Quote:
Sir, you are mistaken. I didn't flame you, but you definitely flamed me. I simply told you to read.
erm.. u did flame me by sayin ionno anything about sorcs as in matter of fact i do

this post might b full of major mistypes so nn to flame me for my english too.. cuz i might not know anything about that either Smile

exxoizzle

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject:  

Alot to read through but looking through the 1st page I see quite low dmg fb's. If noone has a guide on making a 3k dmg fb'er i will gladly make a guide. Sorry if someone has reached the 3k dmg point.
Joeyzdead

BNet Acct/Realm: Of_Murder, Of_Murderers , Joeyzdead
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject:  

To reach 3k fire damage with a spirit sword, +2fire circ, +2fire ammy, Viper Magi, Mage Fists, and Visc you'd either need to build with out tele or without warmth.
Page 3 of 3 [39 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: