LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat May 18, 2024 4:07 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
How To Glitch Rush
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject:  

A quick idea along the lines of what voices just said...instead of enchanting a melee weapon where u can die often...enchant a nice lvl 9 bow so u can kill from a distance while running around.

I'm making one using 20pd jewels. When I'm done with the bow I intend to keep it as a switch weap so I can shoot in the back anyone that runs away from a duel...come to think of it...also shoot as they run toward me... Laughing

My hammer pally uses a demon limb (level 23 enchant) that way I don't have to go to the trouble of making an enchant sorc just for this task.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Koshi

BNet Acct/Realm: US East scnl, New Zealand
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:
is to get to level 9, make sure you are no where near to leveling to level 10 (get killed repeatedly and dont claim your body, then rejoin the game, if you are) gear up, and then have a friend enchant you (for the ar boost) and then kill a zombie (since you are enchanted, you wont be able to kill fallens).

the main concern when trying to kill monsters in NM/hell with a lvl 9 is ar and life. more often than not, youll get killed in 1 to 2 hits, if you dont have either high enough to finish the monster off first.

Thats just risky, you dont even need lvl 9, if you have a pure chantress to help, just get g rushed from early on, like 1-5, and get thhrough hell before youre 9, maybe 7 or so, then do all the den qs, then lvl up to 9.

oh yea and you wont have too much trouble if using a bow.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject:  

Koshi wrote:

oh yea and you wont have too much trouble if using a bow.

i have a pure level 82+ enchantress. she had level 44 enchant, and gave a good 3.k to melee. now the reason i said get to level 9, is because most of peoples gear takes level 9 to wear. the main parts im looking for are life lcs, and gear that adds ar. since enchant doesnt give you a base amount of ar, but works off of your ar and boosts it. so if you have just the ar you start with for a new character, you arent going to have much after the enchant either. along with the low life youll have from the lack of charms, youll die before you manage to kill the monster, pretty much garuanteed.

on top of this, with a bow, enchant adds only 1/3 the total fire damage to ranged. so instead of 3.5k, you;re down to 1.2k.

also, killing 1 zombie in nm/hell, isnt going to level you, as long as, as i said, you have no exp to begin with. and after you kill that one monster, you can go back to town and let the person rushing you kill the rest. youll still get the quest.

aera

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject:  

isnt it POOR form for any LLD'er to do any qyests out of normal? well to me it is, if your gonna make a LLD'er keep him/her in norm and stay that way.
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject:  

aera wrote:
isnt it POOR form for any LLD'er to do any qyests out of normal? well to me it is, if your gonna make a LLD'er keep him/her in norm and stay that way.

Then do it! No need to place your opinion in this thread. The rules state that lvl 9 (and sometimes up to lvl 12) duelers may be hell rushed in order to be more viable builds. Also, all realms with the exception of West Non Ladder hell rush ALL their LLD's.

If you choose to make your dueler lvl 9 norm rush only that is your perogative!

If you have an opinion about something create a NEW thread and state your opinion so that people can respond & debate your opinion.

Welcome to the site.

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Zeiris-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: siriez, siriez2, zeiris-lld, zeiris, zeiris1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject:  

Isn't it ironic that you bash someone for stating their opinion, then start talking about The Rules?
Retired: Haruspex (30/fissure) Kukamunga (30/hammerdin) Bungabunga (30/charge) NoPotsJustHax (30/regen/charge) AllMyShootings (30/enchant/bowmerc) CapnCapslock (27/mindblast/hammer) Salamander (19/fireball HC disposa-PK) ForgottenName (18/range 5 basher)
Equipped: leaper (14/doublethrow) Flayer (33/firetrapper)
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: