LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:22 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
very weird make(zealasin) duno how would do
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject:  very weird make(zealasin) duno how would do  

well i was cowing and i found claw with 30ias/200 ar/lvl3 zeal charges and it hit me,woudnt it be sweet to have zealasin?so i have copied all i want to use to open net and made char,she hits 5frame easy,but kinda low on dmg,83-428 but has 4.3k ar,ohh sorry she lvl 29.i mean she would suck dmg wise and probly loose to any good lld,but it be just outrageous to c sin zeal,i mean its pretty unique stuff,u dont c that every day,so i'm just think and askin 4 advice should i make it? let me kno what u think Smile

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject:  

interesting yes but 29 kickers hit above that dmg with a 5 kick 7k+ ar uniteruptible attack thats even faster.

now if u went with 3/20/15's charms and +15's everywhere carnages can it be any better? u have no aura or syngery,., seems like its neat and all but even though its fun in reality the build seems like itwill stink.

hey what happens if u charge up TS and then zeal? anything weird perhaps?

hmmm u want to max claw mastery i guess, have a lil bos. and then what... the rest into cos?

hmm if u found a claw with sacrifice charges can u claw/claw and get sac syngery dmg?

matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject:  

hmm,yea it will be weak,but it be funny when pubies will go nuts seen sin zealin,and i doubt that 2/20/15s would help whole lot,i have to check that,but i'm short on some items 4 trade,so i'm poor and dont think i will get any of those sc's soon,lol Crying or Very sad and that thing with sac charges i really doubt it,cause they not your primery skills,they just charges same thing would be as usin enchant staff to get synergies 4 fire sorce,lol, so i doubt it would work,but hey lld is all about fun,so i might try zealasin just to scare pubies,and skills wise your right,max claw mast,and rest to bos.

oh crap how about if i put pnts into shadow warrior,will he zeal too?that be cool,i have to find out about that

post if any1 got more ideas to put that zealasin to use,lol

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject:  

matic_random wrote:
shadow warrior,will he zeal too?that be cool,i have to find out about that

even with chaos claws, the shadow wont WW, so i dont think the shadow will mimic you there.

the sacrifice charges SHOULD boost the zeal charges,, i think. thast teh syngery bug much like marrowalks for necros.

3/20/15 would make a huge difference. ultimatily, 40 of them should make you viable against any other melee without them... but thats just cause people with just 1 dozen of those, are amazingly lucky/rich/dedicated and are uncommon in rooms. getti g 40 of em,, well yeah reality,, too expensive...its a long shot, but try it on SP (since u can) and let us know the stats?

my next kicker idea was to use some mindblast,, coincidetly someone in pub games beat me to it (a lvl 24 who left before i could talk with them) you should try a combo Mindblast + zeal approach ?

matic_random

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject:  

mind blast,zeal,i have to try that too.that might sound somethin intresting,i sure will c how thats gonna come out,umm stats u mean like skills or actual stats,u kno some ppl might mean skills,but if actual stats i went easy way.
str-enough to wear gear
dext-enought 4 p block
vita-rest
energy-base

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: