LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 8:48 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
God Mode on the realms !!
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject:  God Mode on the realms !!  

Was dueling this level 24 barb earlier, thought it was odd that i couldnt kill him, any damage i did was instantly regenerated. Thought he was just gulping juvs at first but this went on for a few minutes and my 18 hits pretty hard.

Did some research on forums and its confirmed, there is a hack out that imitates the regeneration from Mallah or the other act healers. Basically its near impossible to kill unless you 1 hit kill them. Wont be long before all the pubby duelers are using this hack and dueling becomes pointless Sad

How long before Blizzard fixes it? Im guessing months Sad

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject:  

been out for awhile, and it has to deal with either a rejuv or a full rejuv potion in their belt. every time they get hit, they drink it but it never dissapears. however, despite this, you can kill them but it must be a one hit kill. i took down a lvl 21 using god mode with my lvl 9 sin. i just charged up on him and then used my final strike to take him down. did it a couple times, it was quite amusing because he didn't believe it was happening. godz was there to witness it i believe.
Saytun

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject:  

First time i'd seen it today on the barb, then nearly every other game also had one of these retards in it:(

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject:  

I have never seen this hack yet, lucky i am making a fun and good pvm, so when every char has this hack i can just do pvm until it's fixed, good ol pvm, i havent done it in 2 years i bet, it'll take me back
gremlin2424

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: yes i know also  

yea i have seen the "god mode"
it has to deal with patch 27--those akara uses to instanly heal you
alos a k.o. i very hard to do bcause u guys were dueling a lvl 30-40 chars i dueled a lvl 99 BARB!! he had more life then u could shake a stick at Confused anywayz i killed him with my bone necro. good old bone necro.

Death-Strider

BNet Acct/Realm: Death)strider Fury)strider
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject:  

Yea I've come across this in hld.
After bashing him around with my lv 80 smiter about 100 or so times he jus would not die.

Apparently "fuh" is short for "fuhking studmonkey". I think I'll borrow his pics, and create an account on one of those online dating websites. With his smouldering good looks and my winning charm and personality, no woman alive will be able to resist me... err.. us.

Nosferatu
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject:  

geyyyy this is reminding me of bugged eye dude why doesnt blizzard do somethign about all the bots all the hacks wtf they r gay.

i ask em y the lines r doing this gay shit and they say its cause there are so many non ladders now NOOO its because theres so many fuken bots spamming every second i bet u theres not one second that goes by with out a bot somewhere saying GTE HACKS HERE.

they r so stupid who plays warcraft3 no one i ahte that games its nothin to starcraft.

im in favor of calling blizzard evryday saing can yall make a new patch until they give in. power in numbers
Death-Strider

BNet Acct/Realm: Death)strider Fury)strider
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject:  

I agree with u nos.
But I figure Once I finish up my llds ill quit d2 and go back to sc untill the bots and shit are gone

Apparently "fuh" is short for "fuhking studmonkey". I think I'll borrow his pics, and create an account on one of those online dating websites. With his smouldering good looks and my winning charm and personality, no woman alive will be able to resist me... err.. us.

Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject:  

not that this will help but thewait lines in the 1200's so thats cause of botting Sad

and their is a dupe prog going around (im 75% certain) a person handed out griswolds shield/hat/caddy a gerks sanctuary and -5%cold facet

o_o knight was there too to witness, we are pretty sure it was a duper

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject:  

Jerkazoid wrote:
and their is a dupe prog going around (im 75% certain) a person handed out griswolds shield/hat/caddy a gerks sanctuary and -5%cold facet

o_o knight was there too to witness, we are pretty sure it was a duper
maybe he was just rich and feeling generous at the time.
gremlin2424

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: ummm  

yea.. i have given away more stuff then that bfore like a couple facets, full tals, full ik, full griz, ect ect....
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject:  

Do you think Blizzard has contracts with these online stores that supprot bots? I mean, botting is hacking, Color hack is hacking, yet they supposedly ban all accounts that are suspected to be hacking. Why is it that maphack is the only hack they don't tolerate, yet they can't do anything about bots/godmode?

And I've never seen someone with a godmode hack. But bugged eye barbs were great and easier to kill, because crushing blow= 1 billion damage Shocked Shocked Laughing Rolling Eyes

I once had a bugged eye barb with whitsan's guard because 7 zons shooting at one barb made for some really funny blocks!!!

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject:  

ThatGuy wrote:
Color hack is hacking, yet they supposedly ban all accounts that are suspected to be hacking. Why is it that maphack is the only hack they don't tolerate, yet they can't do anything about bots/godmode?

And I've never seen someone with a godmode hack. But bugged eye barbs were great and easier to kill, because crushing blow= 1 billion damage Shocked Shocked Laughing Rolling Eyes

I once had a bugged eye barb with whitsan's guard because 7 zons shooting at one barb made for some really funny blocks!!!

Color hack is stupid and pointless. I will laugh at everyone who uses it and gets banned because of using it. If you want color in your profile, just go here:

http://www.geocities.com/darkblood_cddc/D2Info#colorprof

I've never seen the godmode hack in action either. And what were the stats of bugged eye of etlichs?

ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject:  

They were all pointless (+AR to undead "before dawn" wtf...) except for the -33 to vita an energy or something like that. It would set your hp's to the negatives.

My theory was that when you used BO, the negatives would be boosted. The game cannot handle that kind of thing, therefore it would set your HP to around 8 billion hp. You could only have around 13k HP at a time, but when the 13k died off, it would regen back to 13 k over and over until you died or BO wears off. For some reason I didn't have 8 billion mana but oh well =/. Also, you could use a Havoc jewel for the 10% extra life, effects basically the same as BO, except that time you don't need BO and your 8 billion life is permanent. (Stupid 09 havoc charger pallies lol).

Basically you couldn't go past lvl 37 with the barb, otherwise the +life per level would negate the negative HP's and ruin the effect. Also, after the BO was casted, a full rejuv pot had to be drank, or else you would have 1 hp of 8 billion hp.

Damn that thing was extremely hilarious to use! Wish I had one back again Rolling Eyes

Knarl, Imagine 7 zons all using their Ith quark bows, cliffkiller ammies, bugged valors, 2 socket 08 gazes, bugged string, dual bugged raven spiral (the one with +2 skills), gale grasps, and bugged war travs ALL shooting at you, while you sit there and go AFK and tank, making the zons all befuddled. That's exactly how it was like. Laughing

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

finally saw a kid using the god mode hack in a public lld game.

account
Candy-KLD

character
TehGosusomethingsomething.

Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: