LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:21 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
COME ONE, COME ALL- The Fight to See
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject:  COME ONE, COME ALL- The Fight to See  

Spazz heard that Knarl was making a melee on USEast and he told me to post that he officially challenges him to a duel when the pally is done haha. Weeee everyone come and watch. Spazz wants vengeance for being banned, Knarl wants to retain his title as teh 1337 lld! There could be revenge, there could be humiliation, WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WHO WILL WIN? WANT TO KNOW? COME AND WATCH LATER TODAY!! OFFICIAL TIME POSTED AFTER KNARL'S RESPONSE!!!
Now taking bets on what I have officially labelled "The Fight for Revenge"

(p.s.- Laughing )
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject:  

this is going to be funny. mainly for 1 reason. east isnt knarls home gate. so if knarl loses, big deal. if knarl wins, wow, too bad for spazz, and kind of sad too. east IS spazz' home gate, and where he has been perfecting his characters for 1+years.

mainly, if knarl loses, spazz really has no right to gloat, because if he switched to west and did the same, he would probably lose too.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject:  

well i thought that same way at first but he told me blah blah i'm knarl i have all the hook ups Razz godly player son east quit and give him their acc so he has stuff too, and ya it's kind of like a lose-lose situation... kind of like fighting a girl. But not as much just cause knarl siad himself that he has viable stuff on east, of course i don't know HOW viable... but i guess for spazz it's like... fighting a really manly girl
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject:  

The stuff I have is not top of the line, nor is it as good as the stuff I have on west. But it is fairly decent.

Stuff like:

15 max twitch
14 max p crown
59 max aerin shield w/ ~50ed and ~120 ar
angelics
deaths
sanders

Charms are some 9-10 max GCs, some with life, one w/ fhr, and stuff like that. And then 10 x 3/ar/10-15 life SCs.

I don't know how well I would do against spazz since he plays east primarily and has had much more time to perfect his gear, but I might stand a chance...though he'll probably be cheap and use battle cry. Rolling Eyes

Also, this isn't going to happen if spazz can't keep his mouth in check. If he's gonna be running his mouth in the game/channel, then he can kiss his chance to duel me goodbye. I have nothing to lose after all. This duel means nothing to me, though it seems to mean a lot to him. I guess he takes this game more seriously than I do.

Though it's funny how he dislikes me even though he was rightfully banned. I didn't do anything wrong by banning him. But he seems to be quite the grudge-holder.

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject:  

i don't think the duel means much to him either Razz i think he barely cares, i just thougth ti would be funny to see. Why do yuo say that b.cry is cheap? i don't think it's cheap, and i think that your paladin will beat him anyways cause paladins beat him pretty bad most of the time
Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject:  

I wrote a more detailed explanation of why I think it's cheap, but my internet connection crapped out on me and it ate my response.

Anyway, I think it's cheap because it lowers ones dmg by 1/4, and ones def by 1/2. No other classes have an answer to that, and in LLD, you don't do a lot of dmg in the first place, so taking away 1/4 of it, on top of the already steep 1/6 pvp penalty, makes it rather cheap IMO.

But whatever.

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject:  

knarl, if you want, i can lend you some gcs for the duel. i have 4x max/ar/fhr and 2x max/ar, let me know if you're interested.
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject:  

I would say BCry isn't cheap because Paladins have inhereted uninterruptable attacks from Zeal, which shouldn't be there, Paladins have massive damage to counter that damage loss, and giant AR to continue to crush opposition. I use BCry on Bel's pally, and he crushes my mediocre 1.6k life in 6 hits...

Plus BCry gives barbs a moment of vunerability, possibly to get them into a stunlock...

Knarl
You're Doomed

1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject:  

B[x] wrote:
knarl, if you want, i can lend you some gcs for the duel. i have 4x max/ar/fhr and 2x max/ar, let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, but I have everything I need.

And maybe bcry isn't too cheap vs. dmg zealots, but what about the lower dmg chars, like kickers, druids, etc...

ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject:  

Well, druids actually do have good damage (good druids anyways) and their life is on par with barbs, and they attack MUCH faster than barbs, so I wouldn't be too worried.

As for kickers, they just can't win, their only means of damage is CB/OW, and their real damage just isn't sufficient enough to kill a real LLD. Even without BCry, Sol runes own them (and smiters). I haven't seen you say anything about Sol runes, but you object to BCry, whereas the Sol runes work for anyone. Crying or Very sad

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject:  

bcry doesnt seem to take down nearly as much dmg as it says it does anyways.

btw, knarl won the duels vs spazz, i think a zealer will always beat a barb
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject:  

heh, poor spazz has like the godliest barb ive ever seen but... any pally can beat him. ohh well... and
knarl. spazz looks up to u. i can tell by how he was talking. so dont' think he's like ONG ONG OWNAGE TIME FOR TEH KNARLZOR.
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject:  

now everybody on east pool together some caster items and help knarl make a lvl 30 necro on east
ThatGuy

5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject:  

i have some vintage seksi necro items my old necie used in 09 Shocked

Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject:  

lol, someone with a shop bot shop him a wand
Page 1 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: