LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 10:34 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
COME ONE, COME ALL- The Fight to See
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
vash
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject:  

just started browsing this site a couple days ago and i have to say that in 70% of the posts i have looked at voices has some dumb shit to say that means nothing. i have no doubt that spazz probably flamed alot but it cannot possibly be more then you do or if it is, it is by a very narrow margin. Voices you are a fucking idiot who needs to stop posting so much bull shit and actually make 4000 posts actually helping the site. Otherwise shut the fuck up already your getting on my damn nerves and ive only been registered for like 2 days. Im sure flamming a admin isnt the best thing i can be doing right now but i can see no reason why you should even be an admin. as imo you are not helping anyone do anything

dont have time to finish what i need to say got a couple of people who need xrays and catscans, however i do intend to finish this whenever i get a chance to. probably not until tonight at like 3. later
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject:  

Bye vash.
:\

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject:  

Spazz wrote:
Bye vash.
:\

and im not an admin child, im just a mod. ^_~
"you;re already getting on my nerves" dont worry vash dear, the feeling is quite mutual. the problem for you though, is you cant do anything about it. i can Wink

as for "adding something to the site", get a better prescription of reading glasses.

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject:  

Vash, letting your temper get the best of you isn't the smartest thing to do over the internet on a forum where permanent membership is not a God-given right.

3 of your 5 posts have either swearing or flames in them, that's 60% right there.

Now I'm sure Voices' percentage of swearing/flames in posts is much smaller than that, and is almost negated by what he does contribute to this site.

Page 3 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: