LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:10 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
I cant find the Charger lvl 30 guide
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Guest123

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject:  I cant find the Charger lvl 30 guide  

Hi
Ive been around the low lvl dueling community for a long time and decided to make my first lld. I want to make a lvl 30-35 charge pally.

Where is the guide for a lvl 30-35 pally?
Is there one for lvl 30-35?

If there isn't please give me some contacts of who can help or something. I want to be REALLY good.

I want info about items(lvl 30-35) and charms and skills and Attriubutes.
Anything.

Also Please dont move post from this thread. I cant post anywhere else without signing up Sad.
Arcane[hoh]

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast - KY
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject:  

as far as skills, max might, max charge for your lvl, either 1 into hs or use a +hs scepter on switch, rest of pt allocation is up to you.

stats are the same for any char, just enough str for equipment, just enough dex for max block, vitality vitality vitality.

try to get a lot of dtm in equip, u will find yourself running out of mana quickly

ive never made one myself but this is just some basic advice i can give you to get started

ISO:
ethereal swordback(prefferably with full durability)
eth\repair rare crown\great helm, 120+def with life\fhr\res\2sockets
13+life\def(4-8 def only, lvl 17) scs'

paying in currencies
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject:  

the reason you cant find the level 30 charge guide, is because it doesnt exist. according to our rules, chargers stay at level 27. Rolling Eyes

whats the problem with having to register?

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/
http://www.d2items.com/skills.php
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/search.php

we dont spoon feed guides to people, especially thoughs who are too lazy to even register on our forums. do some of the work yourself. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by VoicesLLD on Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
tampax_ultra

BNet Acct/Realm: nj and Lehigh
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject:  

trial and error is they way you become REALLY good

"contacts" can tell u exactly what to do and you will still get owned like a chump
lld is about working for it and right now you are another noob asking for a handout

lehighbeta
Guest123

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject:  

Looks to me you are not a welcoming community. Even if I am a new at lld, it gives you no reason to subject me to your rules.
This is reason #1 I dont want to join, if I make a lvl 30 charger, all of you will probably oppress me or something.

Voices, being a mod requires responsability not "Im the boss" type of egotistical maniac. I have read around here, lots of your posts are not professionally written - you trully are an asshole to people with questions. So please, you are just like everyone else around here, not above them. Look for b[x]'s posts or Knarl's at least their posts help, your posts just discourage us, and shows how immature you are.
guest123

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject:  

Im not just talking about this post, I read you answers to people, most of them are not supportive and show your bad side, If u cant change, you shouldn;t be a mod. You can ask everyone else here on lld101 - your attitude as a mod Stink. You over critical and you never help Newbies.

you can ask all of "your" members - and if they dissagree with me, they are just scared of your "power" to ban.

Im one of the members on this forum , but I dont want to reveal myslef.(external computer)

I just want a good mod man, please, can u be more supportive? and not over critical?
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject:  

Sorry, but your first impression is that of a spoiled brat. Please think about how to build a character because that's what everybody else has done instead of just demanding the best build that you can just copy because you want to be "REALLY GOOD". Everyone here has put time and thought into creating character builds and it isn't fair that people like yourself come here to expect them to bestow all that time and effort upon you as if you were above earning it. What would benefit yourself much more as well as keeping worthless thread such as this one to a minimum is if you created the build yourself and then posted it so others can critique it and offer their opinions, so they won't feel like you came here like expectant royalty.

As for your comment on Voices, just because you can't deal with somebody else's attitude and see something from their point of view before passing judgement doesn't make you right. He just gave you the three links that contains the majority of the information you'll need to think of a build, I suggest you either look into it or leave, but--and this is directed not just at you--don't expect us to type up a the godly build on demand, because nobody here is your waiter.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject:  

think of voices like sandpaper; he is a bit rough but the finished result is always good. he may have seemed a bit harsh to you but he did provide you with three very helpful links as squirrel already pointed out. not only will those links help you with your level 30 charger plan but also any other char you want to make later on.

also, life sucks, you're going to have to deal with assholes everyday. if your way of dealing with them is complaining or running away (in this case, leaving the forums), it doesn't say much about your character (not d2 character).

[Important Links]
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject:  

why should you be limited to our rules? ...because you're asking for a build on our site? why should we make you a custum build for a higher level than we allow, when you dont even have the common courtesy to do a little research yourself, or even register on our forums.

you've seen the kind of answers i give our members huh? obviously you've only seen the kind of answers i give to those like yourself: people who say "give me a build, im lazy". if you wanted a real answer with decent info, you should have done something like this:
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3876
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4741
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4432

that is the kind of post you can expect from me if you actually put some effort into your request. think about your skills, think about your gear, think about your stats, and THEN we will give you a hand.

i never claimed to be 'above' any other member. the only way i get there is by other members thinking thats how i feel. they are the ones that put me 'above' them, by thinking that way.

the role of a moderator is to uphold the rules, make sure members fly straight by them, and be effective in helping members. how was i not effective? i directed you to the main area of knowledge for the build you wanted. no, im not going to sift through it for you, as i dont cater to people who dont even want to help themselves. so if you call that being unprofessional, not wanting to put the effort in to help a person who doesnt have any effort themselves, then i am as unprofessional as it gets. deal with it.

and no one would criticize you for having a level 30 charger, as long as you didnt claim it was a LLD. i have some characters that dont go by the rules on this site, they just happen to be public duelers.

ps: i dont have the power to ban. no mod does.

pps: you're obviously slow in wit. iv known im an asshole for a long time, and you're just figuring it out now. Rolling Eyes

ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject:  

Guest123 wrote:
Looks to me you are not a welcoming community. Even if I am a new at lld, it gives you no reason to subject me to your rules.

Our community, our rules. So you won't find too much info on a level 30 charger if no one builds one here.

and btw, i like jason as a mod, he keeps annoying and whiny little kids away.

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject:  

ChasingChickens wrote:

and btw, i like jason as a mod, he keeps annoying and whiny little kids away.

Mr. Green if you make a concer barb micah, talk to sean, hes got a pretty nice one. otherwise i can help you out with a zealot if you decide to go that route.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject:  

B[x] wrote:
think of voices like sandpaper; he is a bit rough but the finished result is always good.

haha. i'd put voices at 100 grit. hahaha :lol:

anyways. as he so says...i think
"i don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me" kind of shows he doesn't care about your new guy whiney opinion...

the "locals" so to say, of 101 are hardshelled becuase there is soooooo many guys coming here and asking the very same questions .

blah.
VoicesLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject:  

thats almost correct, pretty much word for word. there's only a very select few people whom i care about their opinions of me as a person. and i know them all in real life.

ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject:  

btw I don't know if this has been said but you should also log in, it shows you spent actually a little time.

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject:  

awww voices you would care if i said you were a kinda patient loving person Crying or Very sad

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: