LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 11:02 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
OK...That was a Dumb Idea
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject:  OK...That was a Dumb Idea
Subject description: Teams Idea was BAAAAD!

I should have known most ppl can't work as a team! I made a party char (summoner) that was a total waste! I knew I should have stuck with the usual sorcy/mf'er I make.

I'll just wait till ppl are stronger I guess and mooch a rush off them and make my sorcy mf'er.

Gah...I hate wasting 2 days and 47 levels only to start over!

The channel thing was dumb too... no one goes there. Everyone ends up in different games. Oh well...was a nice idea anyway.

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Neesh

3.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject:  

Yeah, I never found anyone, But i pubbed my way through. I could rush ya if ya need. Very Happy
Hong10

BNet Acct/Realm: *QuatroFun *HeLOL / East SC NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject:  

I think we just need a little more organization, like setting up meeting time, groups AND a channel.

edit: I was indeed hoping some private baal runs and stuff Sad
Gah. I think i'll mess around on nl lld pub games
Elusive

BNet Acct/Realm: *elusive-
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject:  

i advise you

make a hammerdin
mf a lot

then youll be fine!
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject:  

Elusive wrote:
i advise you

make a hammerdin
mf a lot

then youll be fine!
Hammers are my all time favorite mf'ers however when you have ZERO gear they are weak as hell and can't tele to mf. I'll make a sorcy to find my wizzy, GA or Viper, shako, etc and THEN I'll go for hammer for sure!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:
Elusive wrote:
i advise you

make a hammerdin
mf a lot

then youll be fine!
Hammers are my all time favorite mf'ers however when you have ZERO gear they are weak as hell and can't tele to mf. I'll make a sorcy to find my wizzy, GA or Viper, shako, etc and THEN I'll go for hammer for sure!

EXACTLY what I'm doing. I've had a lvl 74 sense late last night, but i made the mistake of going to hell baals, and now that i'm there no one can run them cause we're all too weak, so I don't know how to progress any further...

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject:  

Tool wrote:
wfg-dude wrote:
Elusive wrote:
i advise you

make a hammerdin
mf a lot

then youll be fine!

EXACTLY what I'm doing. I've had a lvl 74 sense late last night, but i made the mistake of going to hell baals, and now that i'm there no one can run them cause we're all too weak, so I don't know how to progress any further...
Precisely the reason for "teams" ... but, next tiem I guess.

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject:  

yeah i shouldve made a javazon as usual. but the team thing wasnt a complete waste, we did get a good start on ladder, and there's usually at least 2-3 of us per game (at least from what ive seen)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject:  

I organized a team over on diinet. The whole time I kept insisting on 4-5 people in the game only but once we got onto bnet all my friends kept bugging me about a game so I gave and we went with 8 people. It sucked, everything was a pain to kill and people were all over the place. Around act 3 people started dropping out for RL stuff and the sorcs got teleport so we seriously picked up the speed.

Everyone in the game was top 10 for the class ladder and we were all level 40 within 4 hours.
Mr_Bilson

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:

once you get 2* spirit on hammer you can easily run pindle in hell which is a nice place to mf

heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject:  

javazon does nice work too :o

Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject:  

i have a summoner/pnb hybrid necro... of course hes got just enough for revives... but hes very successful. i pwn hell shenk eldrich and pindle.

just did 8 runs and got tired. going to sleep soon.

if your lvl 47 pure summon your in trouble... try getting a might merc and using an edge bow urself. if u can get some nice auras u should be alright.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject:  

inane-fedaykin wrote:
I organized a team over on diinet. The whole time I kept insisting on 4-5 people in the game only but once we got onto bnet all my friends kept bugging me about a game so I gave and we went with 8 people. It sucked, everything was a pain to kill and people were all over the place. Around act 3 people started dropping out for RL stuff and the sorcs got teleport so we seriously picked up the speed.

Everyone in the game was top 10 for the class ladder and we were all level 40 within 4 hours.

Ya... ppl were all running like fricken crazy all over the map instead of staying in a group = most of us died! Then the sorcs would call us noobs and leave the game.

Ya, I need to mf nm a bit and upgrade to some decent items for summoner including merc gear. Summoner + auras = horrible! I should be able to solo walk hell baals by 80 or so.

Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:

Ya, I need to mf nm a bit and upgrade to some decent items for summoner including merc gear. Summoner + auras = horrible! I should be able to solo walk hell baals by 80 or so.

you can probobly get a leorics wand for cheap. theres a lot of those out there, but even with good gear its a LONG walk to baal...better be sure to have amp and corpse explosion.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject:  

Mimes wrote:
wfg-dude wrote:

you can probobly get a leorics wand for cheap. theres a lot of those out there, but even with good gear its a LONG walk to baal...better be sure to have amp and corpse explosion.
This is my first summoner and I'm starting to realize that even doing andy runs NM are taking forever if I run into a pack of nastys.

ISO sorcy now so I can actually mf... Sad

Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: