LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:57 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Finding Fuh
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject:  

i wouldnt miss getting my ass handed to me by his desynching skillz, but he would be missed.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
I'm fairly certain he's dead.

Congratulations, Belarathon! You have been:

BALLTAGGED!

I don't know in what universe you think it's okay to A) spam a thread with stupid shit like this, and B) say something not only incendiary, but fairly hurtful to a bunch of people who are genuinely concerned about a friend of theirs. And don't even think of playing the "oh, I was just being sarcastic" card. You weren't, and your inappropriate conduct has been duly noted.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm an admin/mod. Any attempts by you to respond to this tagging in this thread will be considered spam, and you will be subject to further penalty.

Everyone else, carry on. I'm a big fan of Fuh as well, and I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he's not around.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject:  

Holy crap, that was ownage.

sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject:  

I'm looking forward to seeing some more balltag pics. Shocked

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks for the common sense Dao... sweet pic btw Razz

I guess if I had a "best case" scenario wish for his whereabouts....

He'd be semi-conscious working on a 45 day long buzz and hip deep in some asian massage parlor girl. That sounds like a REALLY great excuse for letting characters expire.

So, unless I hear some great news like that... I'll continue to worry.

Any chance anyone has a home address I can write to??? I think Solace was going to meet him once while on vacation to Turkey.

Good news is his name doesn't appear in Turkish obituaries or in any online news articles that typical search engines like Google and the like can find. Bad news is...still no news.

If any computer search geniuses out there are good at that stuff pm me so I can give you his full name. I don't think he wants it publicized to the whole world but I'll try anything...

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject:  

The only thing that makes me wonder is that I know he has struggled hard with the D2 addiction in the past. I've counseled him about it before, and I'm just wondering if he's finally kicked the addiction for good, including this site. It seems a bit extreme, but I know there's a lot of things he would like to do but can't as much due to this game.

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject:  

even if he kicked d2, i doubt he would kick steve.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject:  

i think you guys are taking it too far.
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject:  

I checked his jsp profile, and it said he was active there 29 days ago. So maybe Knarl's assessment could be right? I'll keep my fingers crossed for the best.

yarly
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject:  

[Edit: I deleted Bel's post to reduce clutter. His text is copied below for the sake of reference.]

Belarathon wrote:

Congratulations Dao! Fuh is still dead! And you're still uptight!
By the way, while you speak of "pointless spam", I'm pretty sure this whole picture-show-off message of yours could have been pm'd, instead of filling up the thread with a gigantic, idiotic picture/paragraphs of stuff nobody cares about. Wow, you have the ability to put Ball 1, Ball 2, and Ball3 on my account on this forum, and you just proved to everyone just how badass you are. If you really cared about "spam", your last message would have been pm'd.

Dao Jones wrote:
Any attempts by you to respond to this tagging in this thread will be considered spam, and you will be subject to further penalty.

You're not very bright, are you? Welcome to Ball 2. I discipline people in public as both a form of slight humiliation, and as a warning to others. I'm not interested in "pm'ing" you to quietly argue about your errors: you did something inappropriate, and I let it be known to everyone who reads the thread. Incidentally, if you'd read the new penalty system you'd know I can do far more than slap a tag on you. I can ban you from a given forum (as I have from O/T for the next week), ban you from *every* forum (which is next if you don't shut your yap), and ban you from the site permanently.

Belarathon thinks he's a big boy around here, when in fact he is very much not. He further subscribes to the humorous and fairly stupid notion that we mods like to discipline people because we enjoy some feeble sense of power. This is also not true. Truth is, I find moderating idiots a ponderous task, because it means I have to actually learn how to use the phpBB administration system properly. I much prefer the free exchange of ideas, and allowing everyone to have their say.

The problem is that what some people have to say isn't worth hearing. Bel is a perfect example of this. As for wfg-dude and the others who are involved in this thread, I apologize for both Bel's spamming idiocy, and my spamming idiocy in response clogging up your thread. Hopefully this will be the last of it, and this thread can continue otherwise uninterrupted.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject:  

GREAT NEWS!!!

Sorry if I got everyone as worried as I was...

Fuh pm'd me at 2am this morning with a "Baaaaack Baby!" message.

Not sure how I feel about being the cause of Bela getting kicked in the nuts twice due to my thread...but, if he's that rude in a fairly normal thread... I guess he would have received Dao's shoes in his crotch eventually in someone else's thread.

As for D2 addiction...I think we all have the bug to some degree or another. It is actually what I enjoy about this game. The fact that there are ways to make your character better is a uniqueness not found in most games.

To take a break I just play xbox or something mindless where I don't need to "find" things in order to play the game. But... I always return to the "treasure hunt" eventually. I guess it is the "pirate" in all of us hoping to score the BIG treasure. Achieving D2 immortality for finding the next UBER DUBER GODLY item and naming it then duping and selling it to thousands of ppl to further your legacy Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
sPiN

22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject:  

yay

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject:  

Irritable Bowel Syndrome wrote:
yay

Of course, now that I found out he's ok...I'm gonna frickin kill him for giving me a heart attack! Twisted Evil

Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject:  

did he say where he was?
sPiN

22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject:  

Clops wrote:
did he say where he was?

Yeah, now I'm curious, where was he!

Page 2 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: