LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 3:52 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
REAL Ultimate lmld BVB
Page 1 of 2 [29 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Vietthehand

BNet Acct/Realm: USwest *vietthelld *vietthefoot
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject:  REAL Ultimate lmld BVB
Subject description: Discuss

I know there are alot of "pro" bvbs on east so i just wanted to get some suggestions from them. I dont want to mention names but alot of the west barbs are ignorant and think they are the best and i know what they think already. Rolling Eyes I know all the easties have lvl 30 barbs but this is for a lvl 37 barb which is basically the same as level 30 with a little differnt gear options opening up.

I need some suggestions on which gear combination would be the best(going for non duped gear/normal rush), i will list basically all the options.

Helm- the best i think is guillames,
other possible helm choices might be a massive defence helm
3 socket squid/whale barb helm with skills
rockstopper.

Armor- not really sure what would be the best, im thinking a defence bugged ornate would be pretty good with 4 sockets/over 1k defence. you cuold also use a eth holy ornate for 1.3k defence. maybe a holy ornate of whale 2 socket, or 3 socket life armor, possibly upped rockfleece?

Jewlery- Angelics, sojs, mabe rares but highly unlikely those will beat out angelics

Gloves- IK is most likely the best for its massive stats, crafted crushing blow gloves, mabe blood fist/sanders if you are going for low strength high damage route.

Belt- SOE, ik belt

Boots- IK boots, Goblin toes, sanders mabe

shield- swordback hold, artisians of deflection, high defence 2 socket deflection.

Weapon- with no dupes, its hard to get a weapon that hits the ww bp, Confused im thinking ferocious naga of excrivition. or ferocious exe sword of (ias mod), or ferocious zeiwihander of excrivition, mabe blood letter. possibly a battle hammer? Or a nice eth weapon, repair All weapons will be ias jewled/shaeld to meet the fastest ww bp as i think thats more important than a little extra damage.

charms- dmg/ar/life charms, and a few mana charms.

All the gear is upgraded if possible and socketed with ed jewls

ok now that i have the gear listed im really confused about how to do the skills. with just a normal rush, skill points are really limited. and not having access to a WW helm limits them even more. so i know the important skills to split the points between are shout, bo, mastery, ww. im really not sure which is the most important tho. I have my own opinions right now but i dont want to skew anyone elses by stating my own. so i will do that later.

the stats are pretty obvious, str/dex for gear, rest vita.

ok so now im looking for some opinions of what you guys think would be the best combination of gear/skills. I have most of the gear listed above already but i dont feel like remaking my barb 50 times to find out what is the best.

thanks for reading. any opinions are welcome.

ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject:  

Just a quick wep idea

a butcher pupil with a 15-30 ias/ed jewel gives nice mods and damage and hits the fastest bp.
Vietthehand

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject:  

which is also lvl 39 req? were looking for 37 barbs here Smile
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject:  

oops.

Ok then take it to 39, then you can use shaft too.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject:  

he wants to beat IMP on a lvl 37 barb so that IMP will stop thinking he is so godly when he's not Wink
I've never lookd into lvl 37 barb dueling ever so I don't have much of a valid opinion on anything, but anyways...

i would max mastery, 1 in ww, 1 in iron skin, 1 in b.command, rest bo

guillaume is probably the best helm. for armor just try and get the highest defence armor you can pretty much, and i really think it's worth i to look into 30ed/high ar jewels for pure bvb, even if it takes awhile to find them. does eth ginther's rift meet the ww bp? for purely bvb, it's hard to say if string/ik gloves is better or ik gloves/belt. the combo gives more ar/defence and dmg, but string/ik gloves gives prcious dr%! i guess the ik combo is worth it more though. use swordback hold shield for ww vs ww... i guess a naga would be a good weapon.. either 2 shael/15/20x4 or 2shael/4 eth (low dmg but hit more) how come your magical naga option has no ias? i think it needs th 2 shaels to reach the ww bp. i forget the bonuses of ik boots after ik glovs and belt, but you have guillaume for cb already, so it's not like you need the goblin toes too badly. use goblin toe if the bonuses from ik boots aren't that good, but if they're pretty decent use the ik boots..
anyways yeah, i think that skill setup is the best, didn't look too much into eth ginther's it was just an idea, and other than that a naga is the bst most likely.
buttersdan
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Nebraska
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject:  

get eth imbue ornates!

and you can 1up him!
Vietthehand

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject:  

well for the naga, i planned on double shaeling it to meet the ww bp, so ferocious/excrivition would have very nice damage and have the ww bp.

i will list the gear im thinking about using(have currently).

guillames helm (ed/ar jewled)
1300 defence ornate (unjewled, upped so can only use lvl 32 req jewl) basically the only notable mod on armor is enhanced defence tho
upped goblin toes
SOE
upped Swordback hold (not sure what jewl tho because can only use a jewl up to level 32 req)
angelics
not really sure on the gloves, i think just stick with ik for the huge stats.

The weapon is what really puzzles me though, i like the idea of 4 eth 2 shaeld naga tho the damage would be lower, all the gear cb/ow would take effect more often.

fuh

BNet Acct/Realm: Not Active
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject:  

I may have a 2 ww white helm somewhere.. not sure if it would be better than guils but wanted to let u know..( I doubt so)
140ish ar 6-9str 80 ish mana ring might take 1 angelic rings place for ww vs ww duels
I'm still searching for your weapon thou.. its not really easy to find but oh well.. o_O

Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject:  

i'd look into the eth ginthers thing too, it has nice damage on it plus 150 or so magic damage on top of that. i know that shade was looking into a 2xshael 4x24 max'd naga for his lvl 30 ww barb, dunno how that would do at lvl 37 though. and you still have honor as a very viable option imo, that 25% ds really is damn handy.

i think i figured this out, to beat ik belt/boot/glove combo, you need tgods, bloodfists, and near or completely perf waterwalks. tgods isnt available at that lvl, so i'd suggest you use ik gloves, string of ears, and waterwalks. armor-wise i'd go with the up'd rockfleece or artisans/squid.

for a helm, it will be close between guillames and rockstopper imo. ds and cb from guillames will probably be the best choice though.

definitely go with up'd swordback for bvb

for jewels, ed/ar jewels are probably going to end up being your best friend for bvb.

just my 2 cents, ive never done a 37 ww barb, so i could be totally wrong

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:  

wear a sigons set and ull beat imp..

for skills, get one into ww then a mix between mastery and bo its up to you. i maxed mastery on my 39 and rest in bo. 1 into iron skin.

you can just prebuff shout with a 4 bo 4 shout helm or better if you can afford it.

helm: guillumes is king

armour: 1200+ def ornate

3 x ik combo is best

weapon: some rare naga with 30 ias, socket with an 15/30 and ull get fastest ww bp.

ull have mana problems using angelics and im not sure if you wanna mana pot.

shield: 2 sokt deflecting high defence grim shield is best, using artisans of deflect ull lose huge defence and swordback has low def also.
you could always have it on switch with some other weapon to get ow to trigger then switch back but imo no point really.

this is strictly bvb ull be to slow to catch any non-melee char.
Vietthehand

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

well currently i have a 1300 defence armor, 350 defence deflection shield. do you think it would be better to max bo or shout? besides those i have a 1100 defence 2 os armor, artisians mageplate of whale, artisians pavise of deflection, and upped swordback.

Thats basically the gear i have to choose from so far. only good weapon i have right now is blood letter and my one socket ferocious exescutioner sword of altricity. Crying or Very sad , soon i will probably have a 4 eth, 1 shael, 1 15ias/mod jewld naga.

Mr_Bilson

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject:  

just throwing this out there.... upped rakescar can be pretty nice - can get up to 150%ed and comes with 30% ias irrc
at least it would do untill u got something better

breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject:  

I disagree with Bel, which is rare.

I think SOE/IK gloves is the way to go for sure.
just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject:  

id max bo before shout definantly.

and im not sure if the dmg on that 4 eth shael ias/ed naga will be good enough, even with open wounds/cb/ds/critical.

id also use the 350 def deflecting shield you have and the 1300 armour.

an ias/ed jeweled 140-150 ed rakescar would also be a nice option, that is if you cant get your ferocious naga of evisceration with 2 shaels.

come to think of it im gunna get a upped rake scar just for fun and see how it goes on my barb
Vietthehand

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:  

sooperman wrote:
just throwing this out there.... upped rakescar can be pretty nice - can get up to 150%ed and comes with 30% ias irrc
at least it would do untill u got something better

OMG, thats the kind of weapon ive been looking for, thank you very much. now ill just have to find a high ed one. Shocked gonna have to test between this and 2 shael, 4 eth weapon.

Page 1 of 2 [29 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: