LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:39 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
New generation ironman! Wu vs Shu vs Wei PLEASE LOOK
Page 1 of 5 [66 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject:  New generation ironman! Wu vs Shu vs Wei PLEASE LOOK  

So i want to start something new, something completly new and here is what i have in mind.

Turn based meets real time strategy, and D2 meets roleplay.

Last of all its basicly an ironman that lasts forever.

I want to base this on 3 "familys" or "groups" Shu, Wu, and Wei.

When you make a character for this iron-man you will name it like so..

xxxx OfShu or xxxx OfWu or xxxx OfWei

Depending on which last name you give your character depends in which "army" you are placed.

This will happen on hardcore as i said, meaning if you have 2 characters of wu fighting 3 characters from wei and wu wins, they get to distribute wei's items. No items may be touched until a victor is decided though.

Anyone will be able to join at any time, or rather any day a battle is hosted. I will probly make it every friday or saturday ect.

The way it will start is with however many people are intrested from the begining will "start" their ironman, leveling to level 9, at which point they will group up into thier respected armys and the generals will say go, they will battle ect. the people left alive will get to loot the dead peoples bodies. The dead people will then get to make a new level 9.

People who survive a battle will be awarded combat exp, meaning they may progress 1 more level. to a maxmimum of level 12(generals). This level increase cap will follow you into whichever reincarnation you may be chosen for.

So here ill redo the rules.

-Starting rules-
-A person may only join the war under the names "xxx OfWu,wei,or shu"
-A person may only join the war during the designated days of battle or the arranged days of battle.
-A person who joins may only go to a maximum level of 9, if the battle they joined they won as well(won meaning they lived through it), they may increase their level by 1.
-All people except those who are just joining the war, may level their new characters at any time to participate in another battle.
-You may only have a total of 1 character at a time total, meaning you may not have 1 character OfShu and one OfWu ect.

-Battle rules-
-All battles must be fought against another "family". Under NO circumstances may you ever attack your own family, doing so will result in immediate expulsion of the war.
-All battle may only be arranged and/or started by a General or Right General.
-Battles must be held in the bloodmoor and no where eles.
-Battles must be started by both generals or right generals saying "go".
-If during a battle you die, you must wait until the end of the battle and your corpse to be looted before leaving the game. Leaving under either bad sportmanship or any other negative reason will result in immediate expulsion from the war. Leaving on accident will result in loss of battle exp(you must go back to level cap of 9, if you are already 9 you must wait 1 week before joining another battle)
-No family may fight with only 1 member present, there has to be at least two. So the minimums for a battle is 2v2 and at least one member of each family must be a general or right general.
-I will appoint all generals and generals may appoint their own right generals. I may also remove generals if they are found unworthy, The right general may then take thier place as general, and appoint their own right general. (Removed generals must be killed by me and no looting will take place.)

-Character rules-
-Any character class may be used.
-Names must be xxxx OfShu/Wu/Wei.
-Characters must be made on a seperate account.
-Soldiers may level to a maximum of 10, right generals may level to a maximum of 11, and generals may level to a maximum of 12.
-If you start with a character OfShu and you die you may then remake your new character with the same level cap you earned previously into any other family.
-you may not use the same name more than once. but you may add I or jr such as LiuI OfShu LuiII OfWei LuiJr OfWu ect.. if you wish.

-Skill rules-
-Any skill not listed here may currently be used but skills may be banned at any time.
-Banned skills : Clay Golem, Iron maiden, Slow missles, psychic hammer

-Item rules-
-No potions may ever be used.
-Any items may be used
-Items may be banned if found TOO powerful.

Addition rules may be added as seen fit.

Well guys.. what do you think.. any quirks you see help me smooth em out and lets get this thing rolling.

-Meshin

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject:  

So you are allowed to use any items you want, even from getting them by mfing with a high level char then putting them onto your char?
MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject:  

I suppose ill have to restate this, as i said it would be hardcore im thinking europe non-ladder hardcore as no one should have chars there meaning less potential of exploit.

You may look/ buy items on your level 9-12 but may never go past those levels if you do you must die and remake.

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Astrana

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject:  

Sounds fun
Eth Rep Rare Armour (lvl 15)
Eth Ancient Armour
10 life / def Small Charms (lvl 15)
Str/DTM jewels lvl 15
Dex/DTM jewel lvl 15
+1PnB/+Spear/fcr Wand/Bone wand lvl 18
+1PnB/frw Circlet lvl 18
MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:  

Woo this is good, lets get a few more people intrested and lay out some set times, set-up generals and get to it!

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
T_Maldo

BNet Acct/Realm: USA. Cal
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:  

i would absolutely LOVE to do this

sounds like a fun idea for a large scale game

But anyways, i just have a few questions to the level cap rules:
When u first make a char, can u lvl past level 9 or is 9 the highest lvl u mayachieve without battle xp? I'm a little mixed up on how u can determine what lvl each and every single person is supposed to be and to make sure they arent leveling an xtra lvl. also, when u appoint generals, is there like one general for each of the war families? Where does y0ourself fit in? are you like god of the whole thing? (that would be KICKASS!!) also, i might have misread, but do u get to choose your family, or are you assigned one by your god?

any ways, this sounds like a really cool game, count me in!
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject:  

yea play in europe!!!! then i can play too >.< ill propalby join in if u?ll play in europe ^^

MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject:  

T_Maldo wrote:
i would absolutely LOVE to do this

sounds like a fun idea for a large scale game

But anyways, i just have a few questions to the level cap rules:
When u first make a char, can u lvl past level 9 or is 9 the highest lvl u mayachieve without battle xp? I'm a little mixed up on how u can determine what lvl each and every single person is supposed to be and to make sure they arent leveling an xtra lvl. also, when u appoint generals, is there like one general for each of the war families? Where does y0ourself fit in? are you like god of the whole thing? (that would be KICKASS!!) also, i might have misread, but do u get to choose your family, or are you assigned one by your god?

any ways, this sounds like a really cool game, count me in!

Well to answer your question, there is a caste system, with 3 levels, General(12), Right General(11), and Soldier(10), only a total of 6 people will be right general or General, and as i do plan for this to be long scale i will post the current generals/right generals here. I will choose the begining generals, and there is 1 for each family.

Also yes you do get to choose your own family, and you may remake character into another family once you die, so you can mix things up, only exception to this is Generals, they must stick with their own familys name unless removed under certain conditions.

I have not decided yet wether i wish to be a soldier, general, ect. Or a god of sorts, if i was a god what could i do? Could i throw in special fights? Im not seeing what i could do as a god. But i suppose i could play a a character of the war and dictate anything godlike from the thread, would that work for you? Im open to suggestions here.

Well heprea, anyone will be able to play, i just figure playing in hardcore non-ladder europe will have the least chance of exploit.

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Astrana

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject:  

Maybe we can do some sort of ironman thing to determine who becomes general's etc before we begin this thing?

I'm deffinately down for this

Eth Rep Rare Armour (lvl 15)
Eth Ancient Armour
10 life / def Small Charms (lvl 15)
Str/DTM jewels lvl 15
Dex/DTM jewel lvl 15
+1PnB/+Spear/fcr Wand/Bone wand lvl 18
+1PnB/frw Circlet lvl 18
heprea
pokemon fanatic

8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject:  

hmm also would i be possible that certain family has their own classes/skills/items to use? or would it make the familys too unbalanced? just asking ^^;

MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject:  

not a bad idea heprea, we could give this new idea a better definition. Perhaps use 6 of the 7 character 2 character types to a family, but ill need ideas here, im thinking leave out the necros or the druids, but you guys can decide that, it would be much easier to just make the initial intrested people or the people who show the most intrest in this the generals.

Let me know what you guys think, i.e. what classes to what familys remember we need to make it balanced. Although if only one family has the option for a paldin that could really over-power certain aspects of the game. Though possible, add more familys and each family is class specific? I dont know, something about the free range of choices is just so appealing.

Possible for each family to get a certain skill tree, but some classes need more than one skill tree.. so yeh that might not work either.

Well keep the ideas comming ill be ready to open this up once we got 6 people.

Astrana, and heprea if you would like you may be appointed generals to the respected familys you choose. Just let me know if you want to and which family name you would like.

Keep idea/ thoughts flowing ^_^ and get more people intrested in this tell your friends, any can join Razz

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
heprea
pokemon fanatic

8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject:  

hmmm i think i could try do some testing with friends that will some certain classes be too overpowered though it might take time since i have been a bit busy with other things and i dont have my cd atm also but i could give it a try if ill get online

T_Maldo

BNet Acct/Realm: USA. Cal
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject:  

How about this, there should be 6 people to each family, 4 soldiers, 1 gen. and one right gen..
Soldier classes:
Warrior: (barbarian or shapeshifting druid wielding any melee weapon he likes)
Spellcaster: (sorceress, trap assassin, elemental druid, or teethmancer)
Summoner: (either necromancer or druid specializing in summoning skills can use any weapon of choice)
Support: (Healer pally with an aura of his choice, can also attack but with bows, or inner sight ama with her choice of bows)

these could be the classes and the peoples names can resemble thier classes

I also suggest not letting people use over a totaql amount of 2 sets and 2 uniques, and angelics combo should be banned (same with cleglaw's set) from the war.

just some suggestions, but my biggest and best suggestion of all is to let me be someones right general Very Happy
heprea
pokemon fanatic

8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject:  

u got point there maldo ;) yeah i think it would be good idea to ban cleglaw and angelic they are too over powered and the slow in cleglaw is too eevil :P also though its really hard to get complete set like really hard :P though if some1 can get complete set of something they can be sure that he will be overpowered but that means that your family needs to do some tacti's also ^^

destructojoe

BNet Acct/Realm: destructojoe, destructojoe2, destructojoe3
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject:  

this does sound like a fun idea...here is my question;

what prevents you from loading up your character when your not battling?

I like the looting idea but this would imply your keeping the stuff til the next round. Which also means unless someone else controls the p/w, the player could put items on his char to give an unfair advantage.

It seems for the fair play factor to exist either one of these two scenarios needs to exist;

1. All characters are new each game. If you have achieved the right to be a higher lvl you may achieve that before the fight.

or

2. Accounts are controlled by the moderator/referee of the fight and passwords are given out at fight time and changed after fight time.

Concept wise sounds great. I say get it started and work the bugs out as we play.

-Destructopalyjr (hammer hybrid)
-Destructofool (fire sorc)
ISO: life charms!!!!!
Page 1 of 5 [66 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: