LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:52 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Hey - can y'all keep an eye out for my stolen stuff?
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject:  Hey - can y'all keep an eye out for my stolen stuff?  

Just read this message from Ehhh (who is currently holding my b.net account for me) in another thread:

Ehhh wrote:
Hey Dao, not sure if you gave your password out to any friends or something, but somebody went onto your account and more or less stripped off your nec. He has a few things left, but most of it is gone...I know I didn't give the pass out, and I don't use any 3rd party programs so I have no clue how it happened. I logged on to play around with him and to my surprise he was half naked and almost charmless. Bunch of mid-high runes are also gone.

Welp, as neither of us use third party stuff or share out passwords it's likely I just got forced. Anyway, my two best items were a super-awesome necro head, and a pretty nice crown, and *both* have my character's name on them: "Keith_Richards". Ehhh didn't mention that all my characters were stripped (although maybe they were), but if someone looted the necro then the culprit may be an LLDer.

I don't expect to be able to find my other stuff (amulet, armor, charms, etc.), but those things with my name on them were good stuff, and it's possible they may pop up on the LLD circuit. If you ever see them, pm me here, would ya?

It's kind of a shame. I played D1/D2/LoD for six years, and never once got hacked. And heck, it happened this time while I wasn't even playing! (And it doesn't sound like Ehhh plays my account much, either.) Personally, I could care less about the lost stuff - it's just stuff, and stuff doesn't matter to me. It's much more important that I retain that account name, and finding out who did it might be a close second. So keep an eye out for any items named for Keith_Richards, would ya? Thanks.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Twisted-Prodigy
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject:  

yup yup ill keep an eye out, strange i got my acc. stolen but i gave out the password very dumm idea on my hang LOL..... but yeh on the acc that was stolen from me or i pretty much gave out it was TRR-REBORN

JackOthebest stole it on here, and it had my one character name Twisted-Prodigy lol.. yeh i would pay couple sojs to get that name now sucks, lol... i wanna remake a lvl30hammerdin with that name but its taken .. UGH!!
Ehhh

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:  

I believe your nec head is still there...I think the crystal sword spirit, circlet and most of the charms are gone...I'll log on now and check the status of your nec and post back.

EDIT: Yup, all you've got left there are a few charms, the Rhyme head, magefists, sanders boots, rare ammy, insight staff and a few minor things in the stash.
Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject:  

Ehhh wrote:
I believe your nec head is still there...I think the crystal sword spirit, circlet and most of the charms are gone...I'll log on now and check the status of your nec and post back.

EDIT: Yup, all you've got left there are a few charms, the Rhyme head, magefists, sanders boots, rare ammy, insight staff and a few minor things in the stash.

Haha... are you kidding?! That Rhyme head is the best thing on that Necro! The circlet was nice (30/20/20, I think), but I think it only cost me like 6 Ists on the old ladder, and perfect Spirits and Vipermagis aren't *that* hard to come by. Plus, even though my charms were nice, they were really just mostly 15 maxers. Sheesh... whoever took my stuff was either rushed or lazy. Or *wasn't* a LLDer after all. Any LLDer worth his salt would have bogarted my necro head first.

Well... that's actually pretty good news. Sounds like he's shaken, but not stirred. Whenever I get around to playing again I'll have to work on rebuilding him. I'm sure the many rich, kind-hearted people on here I *haven't* offended (which is probably like... two people at this point) might toss me a scrap or two just to get a new guy equipped. Unless they left me gear on my other characters. I don't need much - I can build a winner from crap, if needed.

[Edit: I can't believe there's an automatic word censor here now. When did that get started?]

MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject:  

The word cencor started just a tad bit ago.. because we have so many low aged lld'ers (Go D2) And as the mods felt we can undergo a conversation without using words like.. well you know Razz

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
Zeiris-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: siriez, siriez2, zeiris-lld, zeiris, zeiris1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:  

Daym, sorry to hear you lost your necro. You were like the first awesome LLD I ran into, back when I was still ladder and only had a charger... Hope to see you again sometime soon.
Retired: Haruspex (30/fissure) Kukamunga (30/hammerdin) Bungabunga (30/charge) NoPotsJustHax (30/regen/charge) AllMyShootings (30/enchant/bowmerc) CapnCapslock (27/mindblast/hammer) Salamander (19/fireball HC disposa-PK) ForgottenName (18/range 5 basher)
Equipped: leaper (14/doublethrow) Flayer (33/firetrapper)
-bryan-

BNet Acct/Realm: *NEOPETIUS
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject:  

Just out of curiosity, what stats are on the necro head?
Also, what realm do you play?
If it's ESCNL, I can help you out

Genesis - NEOPIA (8:17) | neojutsu - level 14 bowman scania
Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject:  

-bryan- wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what stats are on the necro head?
Also, what realm do you play?
If it's ESCNL, I can help you out

I play WCSCNL. I used to play ladder, but that season ended while I wasn't playing, and I haven't started back up yet. But if I do, it'll be on West.

The necro head, if I recall, was the one with the highest block %, was made into a Rhyme, and had +3 Bone Spirit, +3 Decrepify, and +2 Bone Wall or Bone Armor or something.

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: