LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 11:03 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Proposal 2 PASSED?!
Page 5 of 6 [83 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
VoodooCamel

BNet Acct/Realm: Gettin' Owned USEast Style
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject:  

What is this eveolution you speak of? Confused Laughing

I don't think I'll get on the subject of religion... my views have gotten me into trouble on more then one occasion Sad

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject:  

the bible is a record of passed down stories that's how the stories of test subjects adam and eve were passed down, by their children.

the old testiment was before the newly used bible.

and if u think a record of passed down stories don't work, get this, over 4 million different copies of bible out now, not one of them is different and not any of them were printed together.
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject:  

Hey, guys just found this post and i got some shit to say... now im very opinionated, im somwhere in the middle of being conservative and liberal... all of you wanted Kerry to win didnt do shit... i bet none of you even voted... and god damn listen to this... this is exactly why im not democratic though... democrats do the following:

Let's say i have a 4.13 grade points average(which i do) and my enemy had a 2.7 cause hes been slacking off and just doign jack shit... the teahcer without my permission gives my .13 to his 2.7 so he can pass the fucking class... its wrong thats like kerry takeing the 135,000 dollars my dad makes a year and giving 20, 000 to some poor black guy who wont go out and get a job... its bull shit plain and simple... now for the bible and the gay marriage...

in the book of genesis god asks adam what would be suitable partner for him, then god makes woman and says this is a suitable partner for you adam... adam called her eve... notice he didnt say "adam what would be a suitable partner for yoiu, heres elton john!" its bull shit i dont care about gays, im not homophobic... but if your gay be gay with eachother have a significant other but dont try to go get married... you get married in a church, by a priest or minister... yes you can get married in a courthouse blah blah... but traditional marriages are in the house of god and god doesnt want to see two guys getting married..

...i get along with everyone at lld101 like a brother or sister but political topics and gay marriage shouldnt be discussed on this site... knarl or voices i dont know how yall feel, but it could cause some everlasting
breaks in friendships due to sexuality and politics...

/damn that was long

VoodooCamel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject:  

Wow piglet...

Where to start... hmmm okay I got it.

1. Seperation of church and state. The banning of homosexual unions is a COMPLETELY religous thing. Which is in direct violation of the constitution. I'm pretty sure you know what that is seeing how you're that smart. [smart enough to detect sarcasm?]

2. Kerry wouldn't have taken all of the money your dad makes, but he would have to pay taxes to help support those who cannot support themselves. True, there are people who take advantage of the situation on both ends (i.e. rich voting in Repubilcans so they can pay less taxes).

3. I abhor bigots like you, who think all black people are on welfare and lazy.

4. Not everybody is Christian. This country was founded on religous freedom, so why would people get upset whenever laws are written to the standards of one religion?

5. Nobody gives a damn about your gpa, or how much your father makes.

Thanks for proving your own ignorance

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject:  

hey, i dont think all blacks are lazy and stuff... but if you lived where i live youd know that alot of them are.. and the gpa was sarcasm im stupid... ive got like a 3.1 or soemthign... and my dad doesnt make 135,000 it was a what if kinda thign... and yeah some people do take advantage on both sides... but from now on i think we should all stop arguing over political views and play dialo... lock this thread please..

VoodooCamel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject:  

PigletIX wrote:
... to some poor black guy who wont go out and get a job... its bull shit plain and simple...

Oh really? Then why would you use that in your example? I live in a working poor area. There are plenty of lazy people on welfare where I'm from. And you know what? The majority of them are white.

Why lock the thread? Are you afriad to back up your views? Afraid your fragile image of the world will be shattered by reality?

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah ther eis some white trash out there.. just depends where you are.. and i said close the thread because its causing personal fights between lld members... this wouldnt have happened if i said i voteed for kerry.. evyeorne would be like power to the kerry.. but since this is made up of mostly 19-27 year old kerry fans who didnt even vote it offended evyerone wheni said democrats redistribute the wealithers money... and i have no problem really wiht that if its in small incremenets and to the right people... people who are trying to get a job or are working hard but stil cant feed their children ... those ar ethe people who deserve it.. not the lazy people who dont even try to get jobs they just sit and use welfare and food stamps... thats it and sep of church and state is good but i still dont belive in gay marriage.. thats that... and my aunt used to be lesbian so its not like im sheltered from gays...

VoodooCamel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject:  

Im not completely over the edge into hostility yet.

If you had said that you voted for Kerry, you wouldn't have made those inappropriate comments and therefore would have prevented my posts. Personally, I didn't like Kerry. I didn't like Bush either. I haven't seen anyone post "power to Kerry yet".

You're entitled to your opinions even if they make you a bigot.

The only part of your comment that offended me was the part about the lazy black man.

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject:  

well im sorry about the lazy black man... but im all for redisputing thenrich peeps money to hardowking people no matter the color, but the majority of people we redistribute te money goes to blacks and thats truth...

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject:  

Anonymous wrote:

and if u think a record of passed down stories don't work, get this, over 4 million different copies of bible out now, not one of them is different and not any of them were printed together.

someone releases one version, someone else reads it, and released their version. wow. hard.

PigletIX wrote:
knarl or voices i dont know how yall feel, but it could cause some everlasting
breaks in friendships due to sexuality and politics...

thats pretty obvious, since if you had actually read the past 4 pages, you would know how we feel about the topic. and this forum is for discussion about anything. religion and politics are part of "anything". if, for some reason, you cannot handle the concept that everyone has an opinion, and handle yourself in a mature mannor, then you can simply not read this thread? Rolling Eyes

PigletIX wrote:
but the majority of people we redistribute te money goes to blacks and thats truth...

wheres your proof? wheres your statistics (the ones you dont make up on the actual spot, supply a web address, if anything)? people named piglet are ignorant. and thats the truth. Wink

PigletIX wrote:
and i said close the thread because its causing personal fights between lld members...

the only problems you are causing, is with yourself. everyone else in this thread has had no problem what-so-ever responding to others opinions, and stating their own. so as i stated earlier, if you cannot handle the responsibility of respecting others opinions, dont post in this thread.

PigletIX wrote:
its bull shit i dont care about gays, im not homophobic... but if your gay be gay with eachother have a significant other but dont try to go get married... you get married in a church, by a priest or minister... yes you can get married in a courthouse blah blah... but traditional marriages are in the house of god and god doesnt want to see two guys getting married..

remind me again, what gives you the right to tell someone, based on their sexual preference, that they cannot be legally married? what if they want the officiality of the process? what if they dont want to be commonlaw or simply significant to each other? who are you to decide, based on some fictional higher being, how they may live their lives? considering the fact that religion has been obsolete as a rulebook for well over 50 or so years, i would have to say that this is probably the best example of caveman style politics, and just goes to show how much evolution and society can be thrown back, just by the ignorant religious views of idiot zealots.

PigletIX wrote:
and my aunt used to be lesbian so its not like im sheltered from gays...

so if your aunt was still a lesbian, and she moved to a state where she could legally be married, would you attend her wedding?

PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject:  

id be forced to go to her wedding prolly.. but people can have their opinions oh wlel im done with this... yall bash bush more have some fun.. im just at this forum for the lld and i dont want to piss any of the mods off or anyone esle for that matters..

and i have no proof that we redistribute the money to poor blacks but im pretty sure we do.. who agrees... and thanks for calling me ignorant voices .. <3 Crying or Very sad

and i dont have the right to tell anyone how to live teir life but AS YOU said this is a place to state your opinion and evyerone has their own opinion and i dont support gay marriage...

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject:  

stating your opinion is what you can do. telling people they dont have the right, on the other hand, isnt stating an opinion, it is trying to condem or demand.

ie: what you just said = opinion "i dont suppose gay marriage". thats all good and fine. you;re allowed to not like it.

but saying "dont get married in the house of god, because you;re gay and god doesnt want that" isnt right. for one, the bible was more than likely written by a man, who was heterosexual, at a time when homosexuality wasnt accepted. therefore, he has a biased opinion, and since he is the direct "voice of god" (since he is the one writting it, "for god" Rolling Eyes ) his book will be biased as well. and considering the fact that we live in a world dominated by close minded people, im sure the bible will remain a biased book of fiction for many centuries to come.

what if a gay man wrote the bible? what if it were Adam and Ernie? how would you feel if there were a bunch of religious gay zealots telling you you couldnt get married in the "house of god" because you were straight and god didnt want that?

1 sided opinons are the very foundation of ignorance. only when you look at both sides of the story, can you consider yourself open minded.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject:  

Voices_lld wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

someone releases one version, someone else reads it, and released their version. wow. hard.

that was me, and when did they invent printers? but how old supposedly is the bible, ever done that whisper down the lane trick. do that with 4million+ people c if u end up with the same sentence.
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject:  

considering the literacy rate prior to the printing press....those who could record it or transcribe it had a copy version of their own....or read it because in order for something to be passed down from word of mouth it must be read somewhere in the first place.

also considering the language in which the bible was written it....how can you know its translation is 100% accurate?

Also you fail to take other religions into consideration whos books and practices also date to the begining of time

(i hope i dont offend anyone its just a P.O.V)

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ChasingChickens

BNet Acct/Realm: *Chasingchickens, *LegendofRooster
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject:  

VoodooCamel wrote:
Wow piglet...

Where to start... hmmm okay I got it.

1. Seperation of church and state. The banning of homosexual unions is a COMPLETELY religous thing. Which is in direct violation of the constitution. I'm pretty sure you know what that is seeing how you're that smart. [smart enough to detect sarcasm?]

2. Kerry wouldn't have taken all of the money your dad makes, but he would have to pay taxes to help support those who cannot support themselves. True, there are people who take advantage of the situation on both ends (i.e. rich voting in Repubilcans so they can pay less taxes).

3. I abhor bigots like you, who think all black people are on welfare and lazy.

4. Not everybody is Christian. This country was founded on religous freedom, so why would people get upset whenever laws are written to the standards of one religion?

5. Nobody gives a damn about your gpa, or how much your father makes.

Thanks for proving your own ignorance

1. I find it funny how people have a problem with religion and God and "in God We Trust" and yet they dont have a problem with the money when they spend it. Just a random thought...
2. Kerry wanted to make the rich pay more....why? why should we punish the rich, does that make any sense? make them pay for working and doing their job, ok i know someone is going to make some smart ass comment about someone inheriting it, but please how often is that, I'm talking about people that start their own business, take over, work their way up, etc etc, why make them pay more? Income tax is locked at a %, its FAIR for everyone. And also there are so many people who take advantage of the welfare system, and just go on that and sit at home. They won't even go out and try to get a job, and don't think I'm knocking the welfare program, I grew up on it, I know this shit first hand(i also know the gay marriages, I have 2 lesbian aunts, one bisexual aunt, and I have dated several bi girls, (not the kind that say it to get attention))
3. I think the black comment was used more as a reference, if he was a true bigot he could have used a different derogatory term. There are low class in all races, Im so tired of the whole minority is getting picked on bull shit, look at the media and you tell me who is getting glorified.

iso: 18 max/-15 req jewel
20+max damage jewels
3/ar/life scs
ed/max jewels
Standard LLD Currency (15 lifers, 15 maxers, SoJ's, Runes, etc etc)
Page 5 of 6 [83 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: