LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 30, 2024 8:22 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
omg! does any1 here play non-expansion lld?
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
blizz99

BNet Acct/Realm: US East, Classic
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject:  omg! does any1 here play non-expansion lld?  

i do not know the "real" rule about lld is, but i did played a lld charger( if u agree that charger could be lld) hmmm.... what r some of the other good lld besides it??? Shocked
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject:  

Casters and smiters do very well. Most of the melee builds need kickass weapons to do well.
fadextoxblackx

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject:  

krajee wrote:
Most of the melee builds need kickass weapons to do well.

no a lvl 18 zealot can use clegs sword and still do fairly well because of the 50% DS

but yea for the most part caster r the best in pubs

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject:  

LLD Ruleset
vLLD Ruleset

[Important Links]
XtC_Faith

BNet Acct/Realm: faith_plus_one
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject:  

Im only classic llder ive seen so far on this site. Builds are less unique then on xpac and certain classes (especially barbs) are totally nerfed under lvl 30. Here are builds which do well for each class:

Amazons
Charged-Strike Zon (if u rush this build and are willing to mana-pot, probably best overall build at lvl 29- beats casters, half-way decent smiters, all AR dependent builds easy-best part is, gear is cheap as hell and even burns thro max res llders fast) may suck on xpac, but owns on classic.

Barbarian[u]?
Lol...under 30 barbs, dont exist on classic. Trust me, ive made a dual naga frenzier, and a 29 conc barb (with a Cg, just to make sure) they dont work out, even vs decently geared newbs. If u need an lld barb stick to a lvl 12 dbswinger/basher, they are your best bet imo.

Necros

Full rush a summoner and at lvl 29 they are gaurenteed to own all melee characters even smiters, and cs-zons. only probs are: not very fun as all u do to duel is summon and stay out of the way, and any ranged chars (chargers especially, and cold sorcs that freeze your skellys to a halt) once u die u need to resummon and u get flamed heavy. with curses like decrep, amp dmg, amd iron maiden vs ww barbs tho, melee rarely touch u as most classic duelers have crap fhr.
25 bone-spear necro. My personal favorite, boneprison and spear them to death works well vs all classes if u play it right but they offer relatively low life on classic. mine has about 480 and has real nice legit gear spear dmg is 400+ and bonearmor absorbs 300. very fun and good if u have the right gear.

Paladins
Every skill is lld viable for pallys. name one and it works. Zealers, smiters, chargers, well made hammerdins, hshock, hfire, bm-hfreeze, vengeance would probably even work. But, like said b4: chargers and smiters are top.

Sorceress

Personally, i hate sorcs, but i did make a lvl 18 blaster just to have one and she is very good. Light sorcs arent worth the time on classic so if u want a lvl 30 one, fballers and blizz/blasters are decent but much weaker than xpac versions.

In conclusion, top classes for classic (imo):
Cs-amazon
Smiters
Chargers
Bonespear-necro(takes better gear than others to compete)

...other classes i mentioned all work but those 4 are all u need if u want to quickly lld on classic.

Comments or additions welcomed.

edit: srry about underlines, first time using but ill leave up so u guys can mock my mistakes ><
blizz99

BNet Acct/Realm: US East, Classic
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: thanks u guys, wats your acct name in game???  

wow, that was great!!! thank u~~~
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: