LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 9:35 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
my new lvl 30 lld necro summoner (zookeeper)??
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
stephe_g_

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject:  my new lvl 30 lld necro summoner (zookeeper)??  

im making a new necro lvl 30 hell rushed, but not sure what items to get exactly.
i got a basic idea:
- +2 summoner skills helm
- +2 summoner skills ammy
- skin viper prubied
- tele staff
- (no switch wand/shield) -i see no point because your only going to be teleporting and it will be hard to keep switching
- string of ears
- some people say the gloves with slow but others say it doesnt work so someone tell we if it works or not or u hav 2 hit em to get it to work
- 2 sojs?
- 40x15 life scs and some with mana and other bonuses would be nice
- not sure for the boots

and im not exactly sure on the skills either:
- 15 raise skeleton
- 5 skeleton mage
- 10 skeleton mastery
- 1 clay golem
- 1 golem mastery
- 1 summon resist (for sorcs every1 says are so hard cause skill items will boost this)
- 1 amp damage
not sure about remaining skills maybe someone could help?? more skeleton mastery or sumthing etc.

im also not really sure about the merc. insight?? which type? which aura to get? might? ...is that normal offensiv?.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
HELP ME PLEASE by placing suggestions, weaknesses ets. thanks
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject:  

from what i understand, getting a +skelly mastery wnad and head will be useful because when u switch back the skellies youve raised will still have the bonuses. although any extra youve raised due to +raise skelly will die.

also. if i were u, id only put 1 into raise mage as they wont be your best source of dmg, and with +skills you should still have about 5. put your points into mastery instead.

as for boots, sanders is probly the best choice as 40r/w is good to get your skels together and help avoid the enemy. because even though you have a tele staff you should not go mad with the charges as they run out faster than you think.

and if you wanna be bm you could have a point in revive and revive some big things like gargantuan beats as when you tele they go on top of you rendering you immune to being clicked on.

for mercs: might is norm offensive and is a very good choice. i cant remeber stats on an insight[i dont play ladder] but an eth honor lance gives a lot of dmg and is cheap to make. tool him up with a 4socket armor and a 3socket helm full of dmg jewels and he could deliver quite a hard blow and survive a long time. his aura should activate when you are killing enemies to raise. if it doesnt run around and let him kill stuff for a while before going to duel.

hope that helped:)
just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject:  

forget mages they are pretty much useless, you will want a point in revive its pretty use full have as much life dmg reduction high resists and max block of course as possible.

when you tele on someone WALK away from them as soon as possible, make sure you have your blockin shield on while doing this...

get an iron golem and make it out of a big damage weapon like ebotd^^

amp your opponent then tele on them, switch back to other gear stariaght away and start walking around your enemy, if its a sorc forget max block and use a resist stacking shield try to get them in fhr lock.

not so sure about the clegs gloves thing on sorces it wont matter anyway but on melee go ahead and try.

have a decent fhr frame to escape easily, thats about it.

if you have a barb friend get bo of him it pretty much makes you invincible
stephe_g_

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject:  

Thanks for help guys. Very Happy
What dexterity and stuff do u need for max block?
Also does iron golem die if u die?
Does iron golem die if u leave game?
And i think ill get like 3 in skeleton mage since enemy mite not have cannot be frozen and poison mite be sorta usefull.
Ill try with no weapon switches too, I still think it will be too hard if they keep moving like a sorc will just tele away so ill c how it goes in duels.
just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject:  

"weapon switching is easy when dueling melee you dont have to do it if your not comfortable with it but its just alot better.

put your desired shield on ( should be whitstans for surviverability ) then keep adding dex till it reaches 75% chance to block ( do this after you have all your gear on )

if you die golem dies too, if you leave game it wont but if you leave battle.net to switch accounts it will so maybe have some eth thunder mauls or something in stash.

get a might merc nm offensive act 2
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject:  

if the skelly master bonus does stay when you switch weaps it would be very foolish to not take advantage of this. it is easy to get+6 mastery on a wand and shield and at lvl 30 an extra 10 lvls in mastery is not impossible. this is a HUGE ammount of extra dmg and surviveability for your skels.

iron golem is a good idea and would be worth looking into. but unless you invest quite heavily in it or have a good weapon to make it out of [not to mention having lots of good weaps because your char WILL die a fair ammount]?

a clay golem is maybe a better choice. even more so against casters and other chars that tend to run a lot as it can easily be cast right on top of them and the slowing will be invaluble if a little bm.

edit: i dont think the extra 2 points in mage is worth it. it doesnt increase there dmg and you will still have plenty of them to provide cold and poison. though i dont know how much poison dmg they do i doubt it will be enough to make a difference.

also i just thought of a new tactic which, if it works could be unstoppable:

raise some large monsters with revive so when you tele u wont be able to be directly attacked. then tele onto the enemy and cast bone prison. this should trap you in the prison along with the enemy and all your minions. due to blocklock they should be unable to attack [and even if they can the large monsters will prevent melee and most casters from targeting you] they should die pretty quick if this works:D
stephe_g_

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject:  

wow neva thought of that.
bone prison could work very nicely with revives and skelys.
ill get a switching wand and shield (convinced me).
dunno whether to get a bone prison in your wand cause to switch back and then cast could be quite tricky.
maybe just get a skill point in it not sure.
still not sure about shield because for max block in whitstans shield, also there is skelly mastery in necro shields... hmm Rolling Eyes
also what gem rune or jewel do u socket into shields? max block perhaps?
just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject:  

your best bet is to get a rare + 2 summoning shield with deflecting mods. depending on the faster block rates you could either shael it sol rune it or p diamond it.
make sure when you prison them that your out of there first, this will work against anything but sorces and barbs pretty much, great idea btw.
you might want to look at using that throns rune word since there is no pvp penalty against necro summons which i just found out making those hard hitters die faster but then you sacrifice some skills of course.

a nice shield would be 2 summoning skills 30/20 block +3 bone spirit/spear so you have something to do while your summons are having fun^^
Solartje

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject:  

i have one, and it rocks Exclamation

ive used slow gloves, and i prebuf clay golem wich has alot of points in it if i remember correct. funny to slow them so much they get in blocklock and cant do anything. owned a lvl 77 barb with it.

not sure if i posted the full guide here. maybe u can use the search function and see if i posted the guide

===> http://users.pandora.be/solartje/needlist2.htm <==

PLZ CHECK WHAT U GOT

lvl9 site u/c:
http://users.pandora.be/solartje/site
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: