LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 7:26 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
lvl 25 smiter build
Page 2 of 3 [31 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject:  

just because you have 75% from items, doesnt mean youll have 75% total. infact, it never means you will. youll still have to add dex to get max block, and those deflecting mods will likely save you 15+.

socket it with +9dex jewels.

shop it from drognan in act 2 nm or hell.

get deaths from norm andy, or norm cows.

use your edit button next time you want to add more to a post.

sunwavecalculator

BNet Acct/Realm: USWEST [L]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject:  

no, no, no you misunderstood me.. my block IS 75% did all the calculations--the deflecting mod on a barb shield would only help because its base BR is lower than my crown shield, monk's give's me a plus to skill... in my crown shield i made it into a spirit runeword (therefore +2 to skills)

What would dex jewels do for me? and i would only need 1 of 9 dex-- that would open up some charm space (i don't have any life charms--and that's because i haven't found any) so then what else would i socket it with? (if i get 2 sockets)

still the mane question is--- leave my skill, resistance, and fhr behind for dmg? or just stick with CB (when i find a cutlas that'll bump my fpa from a horrible 10 to a well rounded 7) 3.5 atacks every second--and i have 25% CB on Goblin Toe and 25% CB on Strength

and i know what people say that the lower the hp the less the damage--well in my experience that all just a bunch of bologna (hahha yes, didn't know if cursing was aloud in here so why chance it) with current build he is well rounded enough to kill of duelers in there 60s-80s (as long as they aren't rich and have great gear)

also people i was wondering if my skill alocation was good... i could make a defiance but then he'd never get hit by anyone (but say those that ignore def) and that'd make him too godly he'd lose some atk power and i couldn't mess around with hammerz as much in pubby duels (without conc they'd do like 12 dmg)

THx for help with where to get the shield and gloves!! (go ias w00t)

and of coarse any help is much apretiated Wink

*Edit: oops i re-read my post and noticed i contridict myself by sayin i kill high lvl (which have lots of life) lol, what i ment to go for is to say that with CB all of the duels i've fought had about the same dmg/sec (as long as CB works--- 25,25 odds are your not going to get it everytime)

gl hf dd

(g'')--oO-(''Q)

w00t they rox

Last edited by sunwavecalculator on Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: lvl 25 smiter build  

sunwavecalculator wrote:

2 holy shield
8 concentration (or 7)
pre req's
rest in smite like 14 or so

1 conc = 15% ed
1smite = 15%ed..

so u might as well just MAX smite to slvl20 and use the rest of the skills into conc,, and maybe save some for another aura if ud like some other aura for added versatility

the proposed 7frames + 50%crushing is sweet, do that.

the crushing blow works as a %. so after 8 crushes no matter what their life, a lil more then 50% was taken away.

if u cant kill the opponent from now after a bunch of crushes adding a lil more smite dmg isnt going to help, they obviously are negating it.

u could get a +1pal deflecting barbed shield at 25. then all the +skill buffing from spirit and a +1ammy. buff HS as much as possible. with 100 smite dmg your in a bad position agasint someone with just 4 sol runes but thats whan happens unless u get lots of +hs buffing and dmg (barbed) shield

dex jewels? why
unles u can get some rares with over +12 stats total, smiter sockets should be rubies or sheal,, for max life or FHR boosting (maybe even skulls if u think it would help)

u already know,,use your stat points to get dex for 75% blocking, and thats it.

sunwavecalculator

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject:  

Yes i suppose that would work, switching the ammy our for a +combat skills would work--now to find these items

Also about the skills, since the ed% is the same... how about putting 20 into smite 2 holy shield(max) pre req's and then rest in defiance... or i could but into prayer, but is prayer good for my lvl?

Quote:
dex jewels? why
unles u can get some rares with over +12 stats total, smiter sockets should be rubies or sheal,, for max life or FHR boosting (maybe even skulls if u think it would help)

u already know,,use your stat points to get dex for 75% blocking, and thats it.

ok you forgot a few things
1. rubies in a shield make for fire res--not +life
2. Shael is for lvl 29+ and incase u didn't notice if i do want to tourny and stuff max smiter lvl is 28

another thing--did you mean skulls for the Damage Return (could get 40) which isn't bad but is that bm?

yes i do know use stat points for max block and quite, but once again i only had to leave at base so that's all good

i guessing if i could ever find jewels that add stats i'll use them

3.Are you sure you can get a monk's shield of delfecting at 25-- monk's ilvl is 35 and 75% of 35 is 26.25, so let me know what you find (if you can't get i'll stick with lvl 25 and keep what i have)

thx again (i'll probly use the ammy most definitly for prebuff)
let me know about prayer or defiance!! thx thx

*Edit: another thing!! ok just wanted to say i've never seen anyone at all ever use sol runes-- 28 dmg reduce isn't that much i'll still do an average off 100 dmg (since my dmg is over 100) lol

gl hf dd

THx for help if you give it!!

(g'')--oO-(''Q)

w00t they rox
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject:  

sunwavecalculator wrote:

3.Are you sure you can get a monk's shield of delfecting at 25-- monk's ilvl is 35 and 75% of 35 is 26.25, so let me know what you find (if you can't get i'll stick with lvl 25 and keep what i have)

ah,, unlike most +1skill +1 paladin shield = lvl 27... so thats out of the question.

then a defelcting barbed with 2 sockets is your best option to gain some dmg.

sockets for smiter shields are limited. i use an eth rune bc i need the 15%dtm, i suppose the best would be some +stats (str and dex) rare jewel, or if u need particular resistance, gems.

just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject:  

for ammy try get either a nice rarwe with +1 pally skills life/stats/resists.

the one i'm going to use to start is lvl 27 +1 pally skills 45+ life

if your resists are low use p diamonds in shield if not use +10 stat jewels
sunwavecalculator

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject:  

Ok, i'm all set up on the gear now, the next part would be to know which is better for skill allocation

i decided to go with 20 smite 2 holy shield and 3 pre reqs
this leaves me with 3 or 4 (can't remember) left to put into sumthin else

that would be either prayer, defiance, or might

which do you think would be best

THx for help if you give it!!

gl hf dd

(g'')--oO-(''Q)

w00t they rox
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject:  

at lvl 25 you cant use +1 pally skills on any item xcept the weapon if i remember right. so go for a +1combatskills/stats/life/resists etc. ammy.. altho i used angelics for sometime untill i found myself a good ammy and stat rings.. angelics add 10 dex 20%dtm and good life and replenish bonus, and helps with charging after peopl who run away after you nearly kill them. Also its good to have an assortment of different tools in your stash for public dueling.. Things im using that could be used by a lvl 25 include; Lifetap dagger, telestaff, generals flail. i only use most of these vs real high lvls.

With the three skills you have left go for conc.. imo
just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject:  

i'm sure he siad he was remaking to 28, so +1 pally skilsl shield/ammys are available.

those skills sound good and yes put those extra skills in conc or defience depending on your build
sunwavecalculator

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject:  

Why conc, will 1 skill point help that much? hmmm give me some info on this decision... and depending on my build? yes well if i remake with 20 into smite he'll have more dmg than my conc smiter so adding the 1 might help but than again i could just put into defiance and get a lot higher ar, therefore those pallies with honor can't hit me as much

and no i'm sticking with lvl 25... round number and this build is overpowered anyway, and its all in good fun, i'm going to stick with angelics till i do find good ammy--angelic rings are nice- 20 life each

wut about eye of the etlitch, that's a plus 1 ammy for lvl 15 and it's all skills

(g'')--oO-(''Q)

w00t they rox
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject:  

angleic ammy +ring though is +75 life so thats really nice. and the 10dex can usualy help many chars.. 20%dtm is always nice imo.

eye is ok.. the +1skills for buff is atleast worth it... but angelic ammy will add some nice set bonus that i never leave home without

Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject:  

well imo u need the extra dmg, but if you are also going for a deffence build i dont know wat to suggest apart from go for more crushing blow and open wounds... My smiter builds went for speed and dmg, although i should try using goblintoes more.
just shdw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject:  

yea your right, pump defiance it will help you alot more then that 15% extra dmg in melee duels
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject:  

with say 2skills from spirit shield, 1 from weapon, 1 from elitch. = 4 + skills.
lvl 5 conc = 120% enhanced dmg, 20 % chance of uniteruptibility,
lvl 7 might = 100% ehanced dmg
lvl 7 deffiance = 130% enhanced deffence

at lvl 25 your main low lvl duelers will be lvl 29 im not sure on an average AR but i think they would have a good chance of hitting you plenty still especially with AR from angelic combo. But then again its up to you. I would use a monks warscepter of + speed with 3 conc and then sure you could put those last 3 skills into deffiance.
sunwavecalculator

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject:  

what about the synergy to holy shield from defiance?

also i don't have any + to skills on amy or weapon just the spirit shield

and if i switch to a diff weapon it'll drop my speed down

(g'')--oO-(''Q)

w00t they rox
Page 2 of 3 [31 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: