LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 2:31 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Fireclaw Druid Level 30
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
CareBearsRule

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject:  Fireclaw Druid Level 30  

Sounds really fun, so I might make one, as I want a melee char. Here it goes:

Items:
Helm: "Lore" +3 FC +1-3 Sage +1-3 WB +1-3 Lyc Helm (As many skills as possible basically. I know its capped at 3 skills, but any of those would help, so I listed them all.
Amulet: Angelic
Weapon: ShaelShaelShaelShaelShaelShael Dimensional Blade
Armor: Spirit Shroud
Shield: "Ryhme" Grim Shield
Gloves: Im at a total blank here. Embarassed Bloodfists?
Ring: Angelic
Belt: String of Ears
Ring: Angelic
Boots: Sanders
Switch: 6 Shael War Scythe (Range 5 (for casters))

For Sword
WIAS Frames per attack Attacks per second
0 % 13 1.9
2 % 12 2
6 % 11 2.2
15 % 10 2.5
18 % 9 2.7
29 % 8 3.1
44 % 7 3.5
61 % 6 4.1
82 % 5 5
108 % 4 6.2

For Scythe
WIAS Frames per attack Attacks per second
0 % 16 1.5
4 % 14 1.7
12 % 13 1.9
13 % 12 2
21 % 11 2.2
27 % 10 2.5
32 % 9 2.7
45 % 8 3.1
60 % 7 3.5
72 % 6 4.1
86 % 5 5
117 % 4 6.2

Bloodfists would hit the 37 FHR BP for 8 frames.

Stats:
Strength: 80
Dexterity: 70
+10 in items
Vitality: Rest
Energy: None

Skills:
1 Oak Sage
3 Lycanthropy
1 Feral Rage
1 WereBear
1 Maul
1 Werewolf
1 Firestorm
13 Fireclaws
18 Fissure

I put the extra 2 into lyc instead of Sage because thats always there, and they cant destroy your lyc like they can your sage.

Charms are all Life SC's.

Would it be good? Comment/Critique please.

Also: Dont you just love me? Instead of asking for a build, I search, then make one of mine own for people to comment on. Very Happy

Last edited by CareBearsRule on Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject:  

if you hit the ias bp you could always use magefist for the +1 fire skills, but bloodfists + scythe would be much better against smiters., i would also suggest a 35/13 vmagi instead of spirit shroud for resists and mdr. as for helm a lore'd +3 fc with any others + skills like oak sage or lyc is what i'd prefer over 3 os because of the extra damage and +1 skills also adds life from lyc and oak sage so you don't lose that much life, not to mention 7 dr. also, i'm not sure about this but i believe you can hit the second highest ias bp with only 5 shaels in a crowbill or military instead of 6 as werebear so you can stick a dex or jewel of some other sort in there instead, not to mention it has one more range over dimensional blade against ranged elemental chars against whom you'd want to keep the rhyme for resists. you can also replace an angelic ring with a soj for more damage against people with lower defense.

other than that, why would you need 80 str instead of just enough to use gear? and also you might need more than 70 dex to get max block, which is extremely important as melee.

as for +3 to lyc, i usually found that 1 pt would be enough, especially if you choose to use lore with lyc, which'd be at least +2, and a soj.

looks good though, and yes we love you. Razz
CareBearsRule

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject:  

Big reply, Ill try and answer it all.

Bloodfists let me hit a good FHR BP, so I would much rather use those insead of Magefist.

A Vipermagi probaly is better, I dont know what I was thinking.

I like the Lore Idea, I never thought about the Life gain from Lyc/Sage compared to the 78 from the Rubies.

Ill look into the Military Pick idea. Ill post later if you can hit the last BP with it. EDIT: The last BP you can hit with the pick is 5, so its not as good as the sword. And the sword looks cool.

I was planning on having 2 SoJ and a 2 ShapeShift Ammy in my stash so I can swap One ring/the whole set out depending on my opponent.

80 strength is just enough for gear. 80 Dex (70+10 from Angelic) Is enough for gear also, I was planning on Max Block, but I just put that for now because it was the gear requirement.

So What shoudl I do? I dont understand your 2nd to last statement. 3 sage 1 lyc? 3 lyc 1 sage? I chose 1 sage/3 lyc because people can always kill the sage, but Lyc lasts until you unshift.

Thank you.
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

well you might not need the fhr vs all opponents, or maybe have some mana/fhr charms instead of life in place of bloodfists, which was what i was suggesting. plus, as a fc druid, you'll need all the damage you can get because your damage will not be very high and people will most likely have resists.

sorry the 2nd to last sentence was unclear, but i was suggesting you could put the 2 points into the fire synergy instead of lyc for 44% syn over 10% damage, since getting enough damage may be an issue, especially if you're going by lld rules and not hell rushing.
CareBearsRule

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject:  

I like the charms with magefist over the bloodfist idea. Though it would be less life by 185 (SC's and bloodfists) before sage/wb/lyc it would add more damage.

Also, I like the idea of putting the two into synergies, but it all comes down to if you want life or damage. I think im going to go life.

Ive decided on everything but the two points and where to put them. Sage would help the team more, but lyc would help me more in a way of consistance with that extra life.

Im making it now, so Ill get back to you all later when its done.
VoodooCamel

BNet Acct/Realm: Gettin' Owned USEast Style
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject:  

What I was doing on mine before his charms expired was remaking him to use goblin toes to help against people stacking res.
CareBearsRule

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject:  

VoodooCamel wrote:
What I was doing on mine before his charms expired was remaking him to use goblin toes to help against people stacking res.

Would 25 Crushing Blow be enough to work efectively? I think you would need more than 25 if you wanted to go a CB route against resisters. Or am I wrong?
VoodooCamel

BNet Acct/Realm: Gettin' Owned USEast Style
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject:  

well when you're hitting 4 frame fireclaws, i dont think that it would matter too awful much
CareBearsRule

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject:  

VoodooCamel wrote:
well when you're hitting 4 frame fireclaws, i dont think that it would matter too awful much

True dat. ^_^ On yours, did you use them completely instead of sanders or have enough strength and keep them in your stash?
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: