LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 22, 2024 6:13 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Venge build, like some suggestions
Page 2 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject:  

Barbask wrote:
think i should put a point into charge to chase casters/runners?

It couldn't hurt, but I would suggest an insight on switch, cause venge + charge will eat your mana pretty fast.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Barbask

BNet Acct/Realm: Barbask2(East Softcore Ladder)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject:  

yea but im going to use a hs second slot for prebuff
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject:  

Could just stash that though, only need holy shield vs melee/bowers

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
MiKTeX

BNet Acct/Realm: HAHA JK MY GOOD ACCS GOT BANNED
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject:  

why are you using holy thunder? i think honor divine scepter with 3 conv would be much better. remember that youll be using conviction so that +holy shock wont do anything

i think also for a shield you should use a spirit vs casters and a maxered high ar vs melee because vengeance is just like normal attack skills in that it multiplies your base physical damage, except it just converts it into elemental damage

also, the way i see it, you should accumulate the bulk of your elemental damage into fire. heres a hint: what resists do people stack against?

The Future of LLD101
skulls wrote:
Now you know the reason why only a very few of the over 4000 members participate in arena dueling..most are to fat and slow to be any good

Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject:  

I'm testing out a Holy Thunder, everybody uses Honors and thats the most obvious runeword to use, however Holy thunder provides some elemental but mostly useful for its -25% def and i quote Wank
Quote:
his build could work, since everything it lacks in the ar department could be made up by the -def% from conv/eth runes
and I am just testing out Holy Thunder I am planning on getting a 3conv. Honor to compare the difference, i also looked at the +1 on Honor which only -2% def and -5% resist. I have been thoroughly been thinking this through to come up with the best possible actions.
Last edited by Barbask on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject:  

my next part i would like some peer thoughts on is my ammy/circ should i go for the pcomb mods or should i go for p-off. mods if i use circ and ammy with +2p-off. mods that would be -20% res -8%def (with all other gear thats lvl 10 conv. making -75%res -80%def)and as +2pcomb that would be 24% in light/fire/cold added to my attack.(without the poffs. it would only be -73%def -55%res)
Last edited by Barbask on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject:  

Why are we still using holythunder if your aura is going to be conviction? It's not like the dream runeword, and like any synergy from an item I highly doubt it will add to the vengence damage... From what I recall of the last time I heard some one making a vengeance paladin interuptability and mana consumption were big issues. I think it was suggested using a robo Divine for shaels and eths?
Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject:  

who said im making holy thunder just for the +3 holy shock. theres no where ive said im using holy shock instead of jumping to your conclusion think before you talk or at least read thoroughly because i just said why i want to try holy thunder above your post Hades, it's not a for sure that im GOING to use it, ive said several times, to quote myself:
Quote:
and I am just testing out Holy Thunder I am planning on getting a 3conv. Honor to compare the difference
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject:  

Before YOU get deffensive and use capitalised WORDS in your reply. I was and still am un-aware of how new you are to LLD (crescent moon, smoke, 15ias jewels seem like new lld mistakes to me) so do not pressume to talk to me like I wasn't trying to help you.
True I have come to that conclusion as there is very little on a Holy thunder that you cant get from placeing say an eth(-25%) in any weapon (bloodletter comes to mind). A Robo naga with an eth rune, 2x orts, 1x ral, and 2 x 15 maxers would be about the same as your Holythunder and a highly unoptomized selection of sockets at that.
So yes, I did read your post and Holythunder is to me like useing an imbued wirts club on zealer, fun and different but in the end not as usefull.
And I still say a mix of eths/shaels/maxers in a Divine are your best way forward.
Now please don't get overly curt when you ask for suggestions and comments and get them...
Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject:  

first of all capitalizing a word in that sentence structure is to add emphasis, and so what i made a few mistakes im new to lld is there a problem with being new, its like a young 25year old losing a job to a 50 year old even though the young kid has more qualities in the trait. i still think you do not know how to read yet
Quote:
(crescent moon, smoke, 15ias jewels seem like new lld mistakes to me)
if you read after crescent moon you will see that i said i cant use it, maybe just maybe im not quite positive about it though you would understand that it was just a little mean-less comment. as for the holy thunder again, i am testing it not going to use it no matter what. and you did not put a suggestion you said
Quote:
Why are we still using holythunder
that is not a suggestion last time i checked, i respect suggestions made that actually give advice. yes im getting alittle defensive when somebody doesnt think before they talk. i will gladly use an imbue wirts lag on a zealer to see if it works then use the same gear as everybody else because, maybe things u try out turn out to be better, you just dont know without trying.
Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject:  

P.S thanks for your suggestion finally you come out with one
Quote:
I still say a mix of eths/shaels/maxers in a Divine are your best way forward.
thats all im looking for not, "why are you using that!??!" ill test that out and i will find wich one i prefer
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject:  

You're being incredibly defensive.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject:  

i dont think defensive is the right word, can you tell me what im defending?
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject:  

Just be quiet. Barbask, you were in the wrong, and you know it. Hades was trying to help. You took it the wrong way, all you had to do was overlook it.

Equipped Lvl 30's:

Barbask

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject:  

Wank he was not trying to help he didn't say any suggestions none what-so-ever and i don't quite understand your english " you were in the wrong" i was in the wrong what?
Page 2 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: