LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 14, 2024 7:53 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Godlies Might Quit
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 4 [57 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject:  

Don't be lame and go for the $$.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject:  

Hah, most of my accounts are like that 90% of the time. I actually never got around to telling you that I have the char name "wfg-dude". I suppose this means I won't be able to sell it to you.

Whatever you end up doing, make sure you have fun with it.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject:  

You could try competitive brawl. It hella rapes d2!

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
T_Maldo

BNet Acct/Realm: USA. Cal
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject:  

bummer dude, i think i remember you a while back before i quit for like 3 years or so..

too bad, you were a fun dueling buddy..

also heard from a friend of mine that you had a large store of FCR belts on west ladder softcore... just wondering if you would sell me one before yall leave so i wont have to waste a month on another.
mastercraft

BNet Acct/Realm: MLD/USWest
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject:  

i want some crafts too!
Aqua

BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject:  

Man, I'm sad to see you guys go. I hope all goes well for you guys with whatever you decide to do next.

P.S. Still have the cnoose, imps, and 2x 10/xx/45gcs I traded you guys a long time ago? o.o

P.S.S. Tell fuh I guess this means I reign as uncontested champ in 18 Open.

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:

I remember being so fired up about perfecting my zealot so I can finally beat supercow... I even have around 4-5 20 maxers on ladder waiting for reset! I worked my ass off collecting uber stuff so I could have perfect duelers then all of a sudden one day none of that shit mattered Confused

I have 2.5 complete sets of perfect life/mana scs, 3 sets or more of perf/near perf melee dmg scs, fuh even went crazy for a bit finding 5frw/mana & dmg scs for our duelers... now we are both like... Rolling Eyes

I even found the perfect mld cold sorc helm on ladder this season (2 sockets ofc) which will now be spread to whoever gets our accounts. check it out:

this druid lld elemental helm is pretty nice assuming you don't like pelts and prefer frw:

and for easties I found the PERFECT "skorm" wand (btw it got 2s Wink :

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Ecstasy

BNet Acct/Realm: *oD_Perfection (mule account) *GGd *izzy
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject:  

dont leave steve >.< (this is j btw) lol and tell fuh not to leave!!!!!
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject:  

Ecstasy wrote:
dont leave steve >.< (this is j btw) lol and tell fuh not to leave!!!!!
\

Sup bro... you will be missed for sure. If you ever get into xbox maybe we can talk again.

It isn't about wanting to leave... I just have no want to play this game any longer. I'm pretty good at playing this game, I have awesome gear, great friends, but seriously just never find the need to logon. I've been thru "breaks" before where I took time off and came back but, honestly, this time is much different.

As a parting gift tho I'm gonna publish my "cheat sheets" for ppl to use on this site... yes, I was nerd enuf to have cheat sheets playing Diablo lmfao.

I'm hoping to give/sell everything including my cdkeys (I have two that I use) and throw away the books, guides, etc that are cluttering my computer center.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Cheats

BNet Acct/Realm: Cheats
19.80 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject:  

wow.. u guys cant leave..

:[

ps: u guys still have things i wanted to buy from u :l

at least i still get to play xbl with u. but now i can only talk to fuh on msn..
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject:  

Cheats wrote:
at least i still get to play xbl with u. but now i can only talk to fuh on msn..

http://www.lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=43613

It's a sticky. Gogo put it there.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Kinfer

BNet Acct/Realm: *Boozie/USWest/SCNL
9.93 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject:  

April fools has passed. Please stop lying to us. Fuh knows he wants to stay and see me erage Very Happy
Or...you can give everything to some rich llder and make them even richer. o.O
Vietthehand

BNet Acct/Realm: USwest *vietthelld *vietthefoot
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:
Wank wrote:

I remember being so fired up about perfecting my zealot so I can finally beat supercow... I even have around 4-5 20 maxers on ladder waiting for reset! I worked my ass off collecting uber stuff so I could have perfect duelers then all of a sudden one day none of that shit mattered Confused

I have 2.5 complete sets of perfect life/mana scs, 3 sets or more of perf/near perf melee dmg scs, fuh even went crazy for a bit finding 5frw/mana & dmg scs for our duelers... now we are both like... Rolling Eyes

Wow. this is EXACTLY how i felt about the game about a year ago. i was the biggest nerd but one day it just hit me that it just doesnt matter that much. it really feels good to just let go. I wish you and FUH the best.

oleo79

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest nonladder + ladder
4.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:  

Well, maybe we can still catch up sometime for a beer and talk about the Chargers, even though I don't see you ingame anymore :/

I won't say farewell, cuz I know I'll see you around here more! PS finished my WW barb on ladder, building my fury druid, and a necro on ladder also Smile I finally got into gear...

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject:  

oleo79 wrote:
Well, maybe we can still catch up sometime for a beer and talk about the Chargers, even though I don't see you ingame anymore :/

I won't say farewell, cuz I know I'll see you around here more! PS finished my WW barb on ladder, building my fury druid, and a necro on ladder also Smile I finally got into gear...

beer and chargers are a good thing... now if you are just somewhere near LA/Long Beach then we can definately hit a local sports bar.

We're in negotiations with someone into lld and IMO they are getting an awesome deal because the duelers are already built! So, he/she won't have to grush them, or gear them, or any of that stuff unless he/she hates using our accounts. That person will also get all our mules, mf'ers, everthing! they will be getting at least 5 duelers that are already champions in arena at different levels and another 5 lld duelers that are competitive AND 2-3 amazing mld'ers and ONE awesome HLD bowzon with all perf gear!

It used to bother me that I "couldn't quit" simply cuz of the gear I had accumulated, but, none of that stuff bothers me any more Rolling Eyes

casey wrote:
at least I can see you on xbl

Casey fricken kicks ass on xbl!!! omg he is amazing... every time I see him I invite him so I can be on the winning team rofl! Laughing

Page 2 of 4 [57 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: