LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 10:13 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Question on MLD Zeal Build
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
GBX

BNet Acct/Realm: UsEast NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject:  Question on MLD Zeal Build  

I got a few questions on a MLD Zeal build. You guys helped out a bunch on my Barb build a few months back and I'm hoping you can help here too.

Here's what I'm thinking.

58 Zeal
Max: Zeal, Fanta, rest into Holyshield
Stats: Enough str, Max Block, VITA VITA, Mana.. and more Vita.

I'm not sure if I should put a few into charge. I will be charging to get right up to casters and zons, but I'll mostly zeal them when close. I'm still not sure wether to pour the rest of my stats into Sacrifice/Charge/or Holyshield.

For my gear, this is what I'm looking at:

Helm: Guilliaume or Gaze w/ a 40/15
Weap: Eth Oath Ettin Axe or Conquest Sword
Armor: Up'd Shaft w/ Some rare jewel
Sheild: Eth Rond. Exile
Gloves: Bloodfists/Ik
Belt: String/Ik
Boots: Gores
Ammy/Ring: Angelic + Raven

As for the weapons, I'm still not sure wether to go with an Eth Ettin Axe or Conquest sword? Which is better?

I'm not sure if I want 50%Dr or 45%Dr. The helm is a big question. I really never liked using 2 different sets on one char, and I'm all ready using Angelics, so I'm not sure about the Ik setup. If I use that then I have to use Gaze. If I don't use Ik, I got to use String and bloodfist, but i'm loosing 5%Dr. Resistance is a big issue here too. I might put 1 point in salvation to help, but I don't think you'll be finding me in any hell games anytime soon Smile

Please feel free to express your opinions, I'd greatly appreciate it and will take it into consideration.

Thanks-
GBX
KnightXENO2

BNet Acct/Realm: West Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject:  

Both of those are slow zeal weapons, but conquest is the faster of the 2 atleast. Scourge might be an option but the min is very low.

gloves/belt descision will probably be made based on your IAS needs more than DR or resists. Besides, if dueling a character where you need resists & more defense, use an eth prudence.

and just double checking, but I'm assuming exile is allowed with the other MLD melee you duel?

Anyway, guilliams is alot of dmg added to your attacks you should probably go with that.

GBX

BNet Acct/Realm: UsEast NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject:  

Well, I think the conquest sword has a base speed of 0. Not sure, i'll double check later, but as for the exile. I say, "If the shoe fits" It's within the level requirement of MLD (I consider MLD up to 5Cool and anybody can make one, its not a bug/glitch or hack.

Scourage like you said has a min that's too low for me. As for IAS, Fanta + 40/15, 15ias jewel in shaft, + 10 from bloodfist I think will be enough. Oath gives 40IAS as well. This is MLD too, not HLD, and a few whacks from an Eth Oath should do the trick well on most chars.

I like the prudence idea tho. Thanks, I'll be sure to make one of them
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: