LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:10 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
|your Opinon| Which Is the Best Character(all around)
Page 3 of 4 [60 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject:  

Vixen wrote:
Because i'm simultaneously pinning you to the ground and forcing you to tank it.[/i]

And how do you "pin" a barb to the ground? Fuzzy handcuffs?

The wal-mart 2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject:  

Yes.

And I personally find BvC/Hammerdins to be the best, although I enjoy playing a light trapper much more. But currently I don't play anything other than my crappy 10k hammerdin, although he seems to do pretty well with desync...but I do get called a hacker on my hammer as much as my old llders. Sad

Oh and off topic, but.... has anyone noticed how hard it is to get lld spirits? Not sure if it's just me but I've been searching for 2-3 weeks and havn't gotten either.
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:  

I personally like to play a HLD fb sorc, they do well against most classes but have a hard time vs windy druids Mad
Twisted-Prodigy
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject:  

Visual Tactics wrote:
I personally like to play a HLD fb sorc, they do well against most classes but have a hard time vs windy druids Mad

idk about just that, my BvC (barb .vs. caster) owns fireball sorcs, anytype no madder what, if i just put some sorb rings on or hotspurs, its just way to easy to kill them, there damage doesn't even affect my health.

so i belive fireball sorcs get owned by most barbs, and ele druids rape them, also hammerdins with good merc's
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:  

yea maybe, but then again don't good smiters/ele druid usually beat barbs?

The most fun builds I love to play just for fun are bow-sorcs. Mine does 23k guided arrows with it. Very Happy
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject:  

Visual Tactics wrote:

Honestly no. If they chase you and smite you ww away and they get hit. If they shift smite you ww in triangles.

The problem for ele druids is that it's hard to hit the barb without getting hit and theres no way you'll beat a BvC barb by trading blows.

Most public ele druids are a 1 ww kill, if you have to you can switch out some gear for some DR.

Quote:
if i just put some sorb rings on or hotspurs,

Absorbing isn't dueling.

Quote:
I personally like to play a HLD fb sorc, they do well against most classes but have a hard time vs windy druids

Kill their spirit shoot some fireballs at them then tele on them and hit them so they don't tele away from your oncoming fireballs.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject:  

I like mages, good vs melee, good vs casters, AND you dont have to sorb to win. A good mage can hit about 7k hammer and 6k foh, IIRC. And if they use a fcr build then they prtty much are to good for ne char. But the person using this char has to master using hammer foh conc convic charge and tele, all in effective way, making it one of the best yet also one of the most complicating.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Twisted-Prodigy

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject:  

Visual Tactics wrote:

The most fun builds I love to play just for fun are bow-sorcs. Mine does 23k guided arrows with it. Very Happy

wrong and wrong, because smiters are really easy to beat, my barb has 2-doomz's and i just switch to them and just telly in a triangle motion around the screen, they end up getting it and everything because of ww, and there just very east, even if the smiter has high life and is pretty godly!
and ele druids are a joke, easy and if u can't kill them in 1-2hits, switch t odoomz's and kill them when life is lo...... easy!
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject:  

I agree twisted, ele druids = easy pkd by axe barb, same with ne smiter. The main contest in the best is Pallys v Barbs. But my vote still stays with a Pally.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject:  

Imp wrote:
I agree twisted, ele druids = easy pkd by axe barb, same with ne smiter. The main contest in the best is Pallys v Barbs. But my vote still stays with a Pally.

How can you vote pally when barb dominates them all Sad.

Smiters=Easy
Zealots=Easy
FoHers=Easy
Most hammerdins=Easy even good ones can be beat easier than the hammerdin can beat the barb.

Twisted-Prodigy

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject:  

LLD-Vamp wrote:
Imp wrote:

How can you vote pally when barb dominates them all Sad.

Smiters=Easy
Zealots=Easy
FoHers=Easy
Most hammerdins=Easy even good ones can be beat easier than the hammerdin can beat the barb.

im guessing you don't have a Barb.vs.Caster because if u know anything you would say this....

smiters=not easy, even useing 2doomz, more on the harder side!
zealots=easy
fohers=more on the harder side because they run, and run, so there for even if u telly ontop of them they will just keep running and or charge away and they don't hurt you very bad and if u sorb them they do barely any damage but still its not very easy!
Hammerdins=i would say they are the hardest one's to duel!!! all they have to do is sit and throw up hammers u have to be agresive and leap and push them back and usually have to go after them! only tip on how to beat a hammerdin is use widowmaker bow i think and or just use nice tatics!

most other characters are easy but still some are hard, and you need to be useing the best equipment to be godly! otherwise if you don't sorb i would say some lighting assasins can take out barbs depending on how strong you are.

if you belive what i said was wrong and have a non ladder us east character i will show you in a dueling game or i will duel you if you beg to differ!
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject:  

Polearm>Smiter not that it's even needed. I don't currently have any high level duelers but when I had my barb I never met a smiter who could kill me before I killed him when I just WW'd in triangles.

I never met an FoHer with talent.

As for hammerdins I agree they're the hardest match up but only when they're smart.

99.99% of all hammerdins will tele on you and spam hammers, you ww down hit them they don't even have a chance to touch you, THEY KEEP DOING IT. Most hammerdins are so stupid it's effing pathetic.

The smart ones you can wear down with widow maker (this means you'll have to break it out once a month).

It forces them to be agressive otherwise they'll slowly lose then you can hit them easier.

Twisted-Prodigy

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject:  

LLD-Vamp wrote:
Polearm>Smiter not that it's even needed. I don't currently have any high level duelers but when I had my barb I never met a smiter who could kill me before I killed him when I just WW'd in triangles.

I never met an FoHer with talent.

As for hammerdins I agree they're the hardest match up but only when they're smart.

99.99% of all hammerdins will tele on you and spam hammers, you ww down hit them they don't even have a chance to touch you, THEY KEEP DOING IT. Most hammerdins are so stupid it's effing pathetic.

The smart ones you can wear down with widow maker (this means you'll have to break it out once a month).

It forces them to be agressive otherwise they'll slowly lose then you can hit them easier.

there we go, now you sound like your pro! yah! lol
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject:  

Blizz sorc still takes the cake.

All around, not just dueling. Let's see how effective your Windy Druids and Smiters are Mfing..mwuahahaha

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Twisted-Prodigy

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject:  

Vixen wrote:
Blizz sorc still takes the cake.

All around, not just dueling. Let's see how effective your Windy Druids and Smiters are Mfing..mwuahahaha

hammerdins with good act1 merc's useing fort or ias shaftstop or ias armor + wf + deliruim or gaze

i would say hammerdins are the best allaround, there act1 mercs with concentration on pretty much can own sorc's in 1-2hits, depending on how good they are, junky or ok sorc's get taken out for sure in 1hit if not 2hits.
and for mfing there the best character in my opinon.... nothing can stop them!

-twisted
Page 3 of 4 [60 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: