LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 2:06 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
ATTN: Voices and Public
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
DDRFreak

BNet Acct/Realm: uswest sc [L]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject:  ATTN: Voices and Public  

as some people may have noticed, all of my threads in the trading section have been locked, with the reasoning that i have too many threads. i would like a public explanation from Voices so that the public can offer their opinion or input as to the solution.

this is a PM conversation i had with Voices this afternoon. all copy/paste

DDRFreak wrote:
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1876

either edit this, or explain yourself.

just because i post things with descriptions to make it easier on people browsing doesnt mean i think im above others none of them are spam, none of them are derogatory, and if theres a price check thread i should use instead of asking here, please show me where, i looked. all of them are legit things i think people might be interested in

VoicesLLD wrote:
read what i posted in your nearest thread to the top. understand what i posted in your nearest thread to the top. do as i told you in the thread nearest to the top that i posted in.

DDRFreak wrote:
a. read my PM to you
b. understand my PM to you
c. do what i said in my PM to you
d. i hadn't read any of my other locked ones before i posted that ring, sorry

VoicesLLD wrote:
do you think being cocky to me is going to get you anywhere? if anything kid, it is going to make me angry, and watch what you do even more/be less lenient towards what you do. keep up the attitude, and you will wish you hadnt.

DDRFreak wrote:
i had a very simple, reasonable request in my FIRST post that you ignored or something. i asked for you to either give an in depth response to my point of why i had my posts, unlock my posts, OR fix the rules so that something i did broke them. you did none of the above and instead mocked me in response..... who is being cocky here?

VoicesLLD wrote:
your inability to understand what i tell you, is not my problem. i already explained to you twice why your posts were locked. its not a rule, its common sense. if you are lacking that, that is also not my problem.

DDRFreak wrote:
did i not thoroughly explain my reasoning? it is not common sense not to post things just because someone else doesnt want one person having 14% of posts on 1 page, and its not my fault more people dont post more often. if they wanted too, they have every capability. i need some better excuse that i have too many

VoicesLLD wrote:
you need a better 'excuse'? well too bad. you dont get one. you were hoarding space on the front page. the reason other members dont do it is because they have the common sense that you lack. hell, in the east forum there is a rule set so only 4 unlocked threads are allowed to be made on the front page at a time. should i make that on west simply because you are trying to be some kind of smart ass (and failing)?

this isnt a democracy. understand that. the word of a mod is rule. if a rule isnt in place, but the mod feels you have crossed a common sense rule, then you will have action taken against you.

this is the end of the discussion. you have been told what to do. you will do it. if you dont, i will continue to lock your posts until you comply. there is no comprimises.

DDRFreak wrote:
I think that is a fair rule. Why haven't you put it in West rules sticky? Simply slappin it up there would have prevented this whole dispute. Obviously it ISNT common sense because B[x] put it in East rules. Can you admit you were in the wrong then unlock 4 of my threads? Thats totally fine by me.

VoicesLLD wrote:
i wasnt wrong, and we have no use for that rule on west, as the only greedy person on that realm is you. as i said, this is no longer being discussed. you will wait until your threads are on the second page.

i would like some honest input from the community, who is in the wrong here? i genuinely dont think i am, but am completely open to input if im missing something. if there any questions to either point, i imagine Voices would be willing to explain his arguement thoroughly, as would I. i want SOMETHING to be done about this, as i said before, and i think this is an acceptable request.

Previously *UC-LLD *UC-BigJohnson (friend(s) playing them as of 9/3/06)*USNavy currently NEW LADDER *USSHueCity
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject:  

My input, I think you're an idiot.
If you have your topics locked, it's for a reason. If you can't find the reason, tough shit. I use to disagree with Voices becoming a mod, but I see he does an awesome job now, and that he wouldn't lock your topic for any reason other than you broke the rules in some way. If every moron who got their threads locked posted like this, we would have a pretty sad forum. Don't start a trend.

Edit:

I read the entire thing again and saw that you had too many posts on the main page, and that it's not in the west rules, but isn't it common curtosy to not take up alot of space on the main page.. It's not USWest DDRFreak Trading Forums? You seem to have trouble with common curtosy, coughavatarcough.
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject:  

i keep wondering how it isnt common sense to post your items in ONE trade thread instead of spreading each one out into a seperate one...
You're a stupid thread.

pwned.nl
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject:  

forsaken wrote:
i keep wondering how it isnt common sense to post your items in ONE trade thread instead of spreading each one out into a seperate one...

exactly. i used to get yelled at for too many posts but you just have to condense to 1 bid ft/iso list.

Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject:  

My thoughts:
1) DDRfreak, there are limits to how far you can claim ignorance. And there are also limits to how far you can push unwritten and formal rules of conduct. There is probably a mathematical equation on how far you push the rules, and how closely you are observed and how leniently you are delt with. (just like Voices said, probably exponentialy so)
2) Voices probably should have given you a warning for the slight breech in conduct, but seeing how you also were pushing the limits in another area. Does give the impression of you being in need of attention (ie. rebeling slightly against a site) just to put it in friendly terms.
3) I agree to some extent to what your saying, BUT you take it a little further. This post just seems to me of you whineing. a) In my oppinion the more you carry on like this the less ppl like you. (Talking majorities here) b) So stop acting the fool, because mister T pities you.
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject:  

omg...lol i love that picture
You're a stupid thread.

jdb-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: usueast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject:  

DDR, just let it go man, Spazz is right, if voices locked your post it was 4 a good reason... btw, this is kind've a personal attack on voices moding skills... u r at a forum where voices, b[x] and knarl are mods, not u, u r digging urself a big hole in stretching out this dispute, i highly suggest 4 your own sake, and your ability to fuunction properly at this site, LET IT GO.
Rolling Eyes
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject:  

you want a public explaination? because what i explained to you twice in pms, and twice publically in your threads wasnt enough?. im sorry then, i forgot my "explaination by numbers" book at work. so you wont be getting a 5th. if you cant understand the concept by now, explaining it again is a huge waste of my time.

the members are right however, and i too believe you made this thread just to fill your "ooo! ooo! look at me! pay attention to meeeeeeeee!!!!" quota. Rolling Eyes

and what was it you told me in your last PM, that didnt seem to be relative to any part of the conversation, but certainly relates to this thread? oh yea, there it is.
DDRFreak wrote:
how is this being greedy... you informed me, now ill economize... grow up dude

ps: i like how you left that last part out. Wink

also, every time a member tries to pull this stunt, it always back fires. so you might want to keep that in mind the next time you try to "expose" me to the public. the public knows how i work, already. Rolling Eyes
http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2795&highlight=voices

now, i told you if you kept up the attitude, there would be more conequences didnt i? well keep it up and i might decide your avatar is offensive. since i have a cousin with downs syndrome, and your avatar isnt exactly doing them any justice.

jdb-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: usueast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:

the members are right however, and i too believe you made this thread just to fill your "ooo! ooo! look at me! pay attention to meeeeeeeee!!!!" quota. Rolling Eyes

also, every time a member tries to pull this stunt, it always back fires. so you might want to keep that in mind the next time you try to "expose" me to the public. the public knows how i work, already. Rolling Eyes

I believe that pretty much sums this whole thread up.. lol. dont fuck with teh voices Very Happy
DDRFreak

BNet Acct/Realm: uswest sc [L]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject:  

thats right voices. im sorry i forgot that last one, it was from me-->him

DDRFreak wrote:
how is this being greedy... you informed me, now ill economize... grow up dude

what i MEANT to say, is get off your 10 yr old only-child-syndrome power trip and stop being an ass for no reason

and if you want me to change my avatar again, go ahead... i got a million of them (all different) ill find one that you cant find a problem with

and im officially done. whatever. ill wait till all my threads are on second page... very easy

Previously *UC-LLD *UC-BigJohnson (friend(s) playing them as of 9/3/06)*USNavy currently NEW LADDER *USSHueCity
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject:  

DDRFreak wrote:

what i MEANT to say, is get off your 10 yr old only-child-syndrome power trip and stop being an ass for no reason

pretty funny, considering you are the one here looking for the attention. i thought "10 yr old only-child"ren did that? Wink

DDRFreak wrote:

and im officially done. whatever. ill wait till all my threads are on second page... very easy

about time?

Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: