LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 3:50 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
200 fcr light sorc
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
jdb-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: usueast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject:  200 fcr light sorc  

I was fiddeling around with T(Kutless) the other day and decided that ima try a 200 fcr lighter.. btw, this is nl.

Basically ima use:
Wiz spike- 50 fcr, and at a high lvl, adds a shit load of mana
Griphons- right now i can get sum relatively cheap, but iono
Skins- 30fcr, wut else can be said.
Lidless wall-unless lad ends before im done, then it gonna be a spirit
dual fcr rings- mods of mana/ar/resists/stat
arm fletch- fcr,skills,resists,str, wut else can be said.
souspurs- these r just nice..
magefists-mana/fcr mainly.

on switch: 1-2 bo cta/lidless

ive put 200 fcr gear on my fbr and lightning speed is insane, il have shit loads of mana, and with 10 gcs a nice dm/es will be very good 2.. the only prob would be life, il prolly needa get gcs with life... and block..

As 4 skills
max lightning
max cb
max nova
max lm
max chain lightning
1 pt in ts
1 pt in es
1 pt in warmth-obviously Rolling Eyes
rest into telekinesis after im done placing pts in proper spots.

Any comments on this build would be greatly appreciated. Ty. Very Happy
meitou

4.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject:  

lightning, chain lightning casting has different break points.

FCR(%)--|Speed=19--18--17--16---15----14----13-----12-------3----2----1(frames)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sor-|----------------0---7---15--23---37----52----78---117---------------------
cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject:  

Well, IMO Light Sorcs are probably the best for using different builds like 200% FCR because of griffons and GCS. Light gcs are cheaper (dupes are way cheaper) so you can get a lot more life if you need to put points in energy.

You should have 2 different sets of gear, one for 200% FCR and one for 105. Switch Wiz out for P Eschutas, fcr rings out for sojs, lidless out for a sanc (your gonna lose your max res when u take off wiz spike), magefists for either frosties or bfists. You should be able to switch out your Viper for an Ormus or a CoH dusk if you need res.

Soul Spurs are a bad choice, You wont need the stats because sorc gear is resonable low-stre, and with anni + fletch + dupe boots you shouldnt have a problem going 100% Vit . Grim spurs gives you 20% FHR for another frame.

Keep in mind that you dont always want energy shield with light sorc, even though you can always tele away at 1 mana per tele lightning still costs a lot and the other person will be at a huge advantage for the rest of the duel if they get an early hit and burn out all of your mana. Experiment what opponents you want es against and dont rely on it for a tank and have low life because its going to hurt more then help against some people.

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
Ehhh

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject:  

As stated already, lightning and chain lightning use different breakpoints and according to the german fcr calc, 117% (120%) FCR hits 12 frames, 195 FCR hits the 11 frame bp. So aim for that with a Griffons eye. But don't expect her to shoot as fast as a 200 FCR FB Sorc.
Rune77

BNet Acct/Realm: Walkerton
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject:  

I have a lit sorc with a 120 cast and that works well enuf ... gettin 2 195 u would be saccin alotta skills which u need ...

My set up is

Echutas
Rare Sorc Circ ( 2 all cast dex all res FHR)
Lit Ormus (Shaeled)
Fletch
2 SoJs
Arachs
Bloodfists
Bitter Brogues
Sanct Tower

She has max block, and perf all res in hell, 2nd best FHR as well as doin 41 K (will be 43 K in 4 more lvs)

BTW no ES here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
jdb-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: usueast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject:  

ah, very nice... btw, i prolly cant afford grimspurs.. or w/e u suggested 4 boots... and do u guys know, ina ball park range, of wut my light dm'll be with all my gear? wiz,viper,lidless,arm,2x fcr rings,arach,griph and 10 gcs? ty. Very Happy
Rune77

BNet Acct/Realm: Walkerton
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject:  

im geussin 35K if u lucky wiz really kills u in skills

u need 195 rite i suggest
Viper (30 cast)
grif (25)
lidless (20)
arachs (20)
2xRings (20)
Magefists (20)
Fletch (20)
u only need 40 more so instead of wiz use an echutas or hoto if u want resistances(3 skills adds alota dmg)
If u wanna use the wiz then i suggest a lit ormus instead of magi

Last edited by Rune77 on Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject:  

jdb-lld wrote:
and do u guys know, ina ball park range, of wut my light dm'll be with all my gear? wiz,viper,lidless,arm,2x fcr rings,arach,griph and 10 gcs? ty. Very Happy

http://www.d2items.com/skills.php

skygoneblue

BNet Acct/Realm: I hate pwned.nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject:  

I'd also recommend NOT using ES as a one-point skill. It's really only good when you are facing a build that only has 60 base points to it (like a PvP Orber). If you want to go the ES route, you will NEED to max Telekinesis for it to really work as an advantage for you.

Also, I really don't think 200 FCR is all that it is cracked up to be. It is cool if you want to stunlock someone with a Nova (believe me, it works), but other than that, it is just a huge sacrifice of a ton of +skills gear and damage in the end.

In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this mother----er down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this mother----er down!
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject:  

the only way to beat a very good caster is 200 fcr light....my sorc has a 105 and a 200 fcr setup....i lose about 5k dmg when i go the 200fcr way.....but i also maxed teleken.....the only thing i cant beat is a 200fcr fire sorc....si suggest using gspurs for the xtra fhr....and also if your going to max nova your never gonna max teleken....i beleive at lvl 88 i only have a base lvl 14 teleken....i maxed everything but nova for my syns.....so your going to have to choose...dmg or dr for your es....personaly if your going to be caster vs all i suggest going the teleken route

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: