LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 09, 2024 5:14 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Some help with lvl 30 anti caster kicker
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Jester of Hell

BNet Acct/Realm: Somewhere deep within Hell.... Montreal!!! (East SC L) *JesterofHellLLD
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject:  Some help with lvl 30 anti caster kicker  

Hey everyone,

I've decided on making a lvl 30 pubby duel claw kicker for fun against higher level casters that so enjoy crashing lld games. I don't expect to decimate the opposition, just surprise them =) I'm not asking for someone to help make my build, i could just use helpful insight and tips into making a decent kicker, seeing as this is my first. Thanks =D

I was thinking of using a pair of +2 shadow, 20 ias claws that i have in one hand, and Strength blade talons in the other. I believe this would give me an average base weapon speed of -10 if i am correct. Should i socket the claws with shaels (not sure if larzuk will give two sockets, lets hope) or use perhaps a shael and eth rune if i don't need as much ias? But i'd be using this claw as my off hand claw, so i'm not sure the -25 def would apply to the kicks. Does anyone know what the breakpoints are for an assassins kicks btw? I was thinking of using upped twitch for for its nice stats. Was wondering if the 25 icb adds to the ctb from weapon block? Not sure if i'll need the additional cb more than the ias, and other beautiful stats. If so i'll use a rattlecage to attain 75 cb%.

I'm thinking of either shaeling it or a pruby the armor. For helm id be using P crown unless a nice circlet comes my way. for gloves and belt i was thinking deaths. For it's ias and cbf really. Or perhaps sigons gloves and belt. Bloodfists if i have enough ias to meet decent kicking bps. I wish i had a pair of +2 martial arts, 20 ias gloves =/ I was also thinking IK gloves and belt, but the str req is a little high.
For boots i've decided on upped Goblins for its 25 cb. For rings and amulet im thinking the angelics combo for its beautiful ar, dtm and life.

For Skills i was thinking
Taking in the fact that i have +2 shadow, and +1 skills from items i'd be using.

I will be hell rushed, so thats 42 skill pts to throw around.

Dragon Talon 20 pts
Dragon Claw 1 pt
Dragon Tail 1 pt
Dragon Flight 1 pt

Claw Mastery 3 pts
Weapon Block 7 pts base w/ + skills i'd be at lvl 10, 50% chance to block, if twitch adds to duel claw blocking i'd be at 75%.
Burst of Speed 1 pt
Fade 8 pts base 11 w/ + skills, 56 all res, next point only adds 1 all res.

Any suggestions to skills?

Stats:
Str and Dex, not sure since i haven't decided on final gear.
No energy, rest vitality.

So items are;

Helm; P crown w/ shael or pruby or decent jewel
Rings and Amulet: Angelics
Belt: Deaths, Sigons, SoE, Nightsmoke, IK
Gloves: Bloodfist, Deaths, Sigons, IK
Boots: Upped Goblins
Armor: Upped Twitch w/ shael, pruby, or nice jewel, Rattlecage
Weapons: +2 shadow, 20 ias claw in off hand, Strength Blade talons in other.

To sum up all my rambling...

-Should i socket the +2 shadow, 20 ias claws with shaels to hit higher bps? Or use perhaps a shael and eth rune if i don't need as much ias? But i'd be using this claw as my off hand claw, so i'm not sure the -25 def would apply to the kicks.

-Does anyone know what the breakpoints are for an assassins kicks btw?

-Was wondering if the 25 icb from twitch adds to the ctb% from weapon block? (not including what dex ill need for my lvl to have 75 ctb%)

-Would 50 cb be enough, or should i be using rattlecage for the additional 25 cb?

I have a few nice jewels as well, suggestions of where to socket it would help, seeing as i'm undecided as of yet.

Rare jewel w/ 9 def, 5 str, 12 mana, all res +6
rare jewel w/ 4 str, 6 dex, 2 nrg
rare jewel w/ 14 mana, 4 str, 23 fire res
rare jewel w/ 6 str, 5 nrg, 12 dmg to mana
18 ed, 5 dex jewel

Any help, tips, suggestions, ideas, etc. are always welcome.

Thanks!
and an extra Thank You if you actually read this all =D not good

That crazy ol' Jester =S

The Rotateable, Dis-locateable,

Jester of Hell

Tridge wrote:
(*shifty eyes*)

i liked sixteen candles

/runs away

Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: