LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:31 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Getting LLD gear..
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Skitzofrenix

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject:  Getting LLD gear..  

Hey i play HC and haven't played SC in ages. (softcore/hardcore) And in HC there are various reasons why the dueling there isn't fun, even if you can find a duel. People scan your gear and say: no i'm not dueling you! Or "Press w so i can see wep!". Thus i would like to try dueling in SC. I hear getting items is rather easy on NL. I have never had enigma, no anni, no BoTD etc. But i have dueled LLD and MLD a lot. So to the question, is there any easy way to get dueling gear on SC? I don't want to seem eager because i know it would take time. I also don't like to beg. I would only take items from someone if the items were just spare ones and never gonna be used or something to that extent, and from a friend i could pay back in some way. K, it's early in the morning i should go back to sleep. Thanks in advance...
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject:  

I have a level 80 nova sorc dedicated to nightmare cows. You can find just about everything you could want there. In addition to just lld items being found, up to 35life skillers can be found there so you can trade those for "stuff".

Make sure you pick up all the goodies such as

+skill war scepters
+skill divine scpeters
imbueable war javs and throwing spears
the list goes on.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject:  

cows is, as already stated, pretty much the 1 stop shop for lld items.

easy to find items include

sanders boots
cow kings boots
angelic rings/amulets
bloodfists
low runes (el through shael)
basically any white or socketed weapon you're looking for
etc, etc

good places to look for jewels are catacombs in act 1, and sewers and tombs in act 2.

if you have any other questions about MFing items, consider looking in the "everything to do with LLD sticky thread". there are links to answer your questions.

skygoneblue

BNet Acct/Realm: I hate pwned.nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject:  

I have also had really good luck jumping in and out of Nhilathak's portal and repeatedly shopping Anya in NM.

I can find tradable trap claws, socketed armors with life, gloves and shields with + skills, and the ever coveted Vulpine Bone Shield of Deflecting.

I basically take my Javazon into NM cows, round them up, then go shop for a while. Rinse, repeat. It takes a while to shop and find good stuff, but keep your chin up - it'll happen eventually!

In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this mother----er down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this mother----er down!
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: