LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 09, 2024 3:26 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
To all the brand new ladder players
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Inexorable

BNet Acct/Realm: TheSupplier, Cancerofdabowel
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject:  To all the brand new ladder players  

Here's a bit of info on the ladder market. Hopefully this will explain to you why that nice little lld rare, or sexy spirit 45allres heraldic/aerin/whatever can't seem to attract a seller.

These are West Ladder rune values, as of 5:00am EST, December 17th, 2004.

Let Um = 1.
Pul = .5
Lem = .25
Ko = .25(roughly, slightly lower than lem, lem ko together are usually traded for pul)
Lum = .125 ( 1/8 )
Um = 1
Mal = 1.5
Ist = 3-4(depends on trader, USUALLY is 3)
Gul = 4-5(depends on whether the Ist is 3 or 4 in previous line)
Vex = 7-9
Ohm = 7-9
Lo = 9-10
Sur = 7
Ber = 7-9
Jah = 8-10
Cham = 7-9
Zod = 7

That being said and done, not much lld stuff is even given thought on ladder, and the people that DO keep it generally inflate the price of such things.

If you're going through a forum to try a Non-Ladder -> Ladder trade, the exchange rates I have seen are 1 Ladder Ist = 2.5=3 Non-Ladder high runes.

Also: MOST Uniques/Sets hold next to NO value on ladder.(You can thank each and EVERY botter for that nice little part, too.) You either gotta get good socketables, jewels, runes, charms, or some sexy ladder-only stuff. (Rares/Crafted are also highly sought after). It's a whole new world, ladder. If you want even more ways to make some currency and stock your mules with all the good ladder-only stuff, runewords included, drop a line here.

Note: I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired, and cranky. (Yes, you can be cranky after age 10) I'll add in some of the *typical* things you can get for each rune(Note 2, I'll only be going up to Ist. For runewords, I'll list a range, multiple values for different stats. Note 3, the prices on the non-ladder 1.10 runewords, botd, etc etc, are bottoming out. You want to get your hands on as many as humanly possible while they're cheap)

-Ben

Knarl wrote:
Inexorable beat LittleKnarl, 4-3. Grumble grumble. My poor smiter.

Knarl wrote:
4-3 for inexorable again in melee. 10 life...pssh.

If you cannot take the heat....
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: