LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 14, 2024 8:45 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
"THE GAUNTLET" US East NL VLLD Tournament Nov 28th
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 5 of 7 [104 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
cshd

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast SC NonLadder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject:  

I guess ill join *derenmule2 Smiter Bamboo_Legend
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject:  

Uh Oh A Smiter! Now that is going to give everyone something to think about. You're in.

Two Smiters now!

Only one slot left to fill!

Dely are you in or not?
Delybrio

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast Nonladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject:  

Yes!
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject:  

Gentleman (I wanted to say Ladies and Gentlemen but Marie can't make it) we now have a full field of duelers for the tournament. Anyone who signs up beyond this point will be placed on a list of alternates in case someone cannot make it. I am sure there will be a no show or two.

The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place 2 SOJ and 2 P-Skulls and a Trophy proclaiming you to be the winner. Don't ask, you will have to wait and see it. Hopefully it will held by the winner until the next tourney and then passed on.

2nd Place 2 SOJ and 2 P-Skull

3rd Place 1 SOJ and 1 P-Skull

4th Place 1 SOJ

Remember the idea here is to have fun. No BM tolerated. It is important to cooperate and keep the tourney moving forward at a good pace. Remember your sign up number because that number is going to tell you what game you are to be in each round. If possible print out the bracket post because it will help you know which game you should be in next. I will have a person in each game keeping track of wins. I will post more information on the exact dueling rules soon. I need everyone to post here or PM me confirming that they CAN make it and acct names, character name and character type if I dont already have that info posted.

1. Lilduelersz........LilKira_Sin.............JavaZon
2. tehub3r_1337....Phemonia.............Sacadin
3. Phanton_Fighter.Makota................TS Assassin
4. vonuberoydawg..Uber-Kicks...........TS KikAssassin
5. Master_Fudge.....Pvp_Beotch..........TS Assassin
6. Lildemons...........LilBash.................Bash Barb
7. Lazy_Dragon69...Krazyie_Smite......Smiter
8. B[x].................Bx-MiniAxis..............MiniSacadin
9. Lilduelersz3.......Lil_HoliMoli.............Sacadin
10. 1Redawg53......Zero_Ability............MiniTS Assassin
11. Iccaneverwin.....MulesJewly?..........TS Assassin
12. Derenmule2.......Bamboo_Legend....Smiter
13. Locrian]ol[.........XXSINS................Ts Assassin
14. xx_marie_xx.....tentative................TS Assissin (maybe)
15. Delybrio............Slack....................TS KIKAssasssin
16.3Redawg53........KIRASIN_WHO.......JavaZon

Last edited by Rampage on Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:12 pm; edited 11 times in total
urkel181

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject:  

Ok I'm pretty sure I can make it. I will be using my sacadin, phemonia, unless I can finish my sin in time, but it doesn't look that way... Sry if I missed this, but will we meet in a channel or somewhere else?
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah more info to follow but we will meet in a channel at 7:30 EST. Wouldn't hurt to be a couple minutes early so we can start on time. I will PM the channel name to everyone prior to the time we are supposed to meet. Everyone must be in the game prior to the last duel being completed or they will be disqualified. (Obviously!) I will continue to post more info and answer any questions anyone may have so fire away.
REDAWG53

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

1REDAWG53......ZERO_ABILITY.........MINISIN
2REDAWG53......KIRASIN_WHO.......JABAZON

6REDAWG53........JUSTKIDDING.....FLYING MONK

Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject:  

Well guys we have had our first (and hopefully last) cancellations. Neither of the Muskateer entries can make the tourney due to commitments on Sunday. We now have two openings to fill.

In case we dont' get anymore entrants, I moved Lazy_Dragon69's Smiter from number 14 to number 7. That evens up the numbers for each game and puts a Smiter in each initial game.
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject:  

I think my friend might be forced to work sunday cause a girl called in sick so might put back our outing till next week...
If so you can count me in for the tourney. Ill know for sure tomorrow. Cool

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject:  

sweet.
like a fish.

[Important Links]
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject:  

Ok barring last minute entries we will be taking 14 duelers into the tournament. This means that everyone will duel 13 times In the qualifying rounds. You will each have to join 3 games in order to duel everyone once. The first game will be the longest because you will duel 6 times, then 4 in the next and 3 in the last.

All duelers in each game should be lined up on the dueling field before the dueling begins and should only leave to heal or quickly change equipment for the next duel. Thus the name the Gauntlet. Each dueler will have to run a Gauntlet of 13 other duelers to get to the championship round. A miss click or the wrong gear or even lag can cost you dearly. There will be NO do-overs. Both duelers must type go before the duel begins. When the last "go' form either dueler disappears the duel starts. It ends when one person falls or returns to town. Excessive running will not be permitted but some moving around is fine. Duelers should try to stay within sight of the line of other contestants. That will limit running and allow everyone to see the duels as they occur. No spectator may interfere in the duel in any way and no comtestant may use the spectators as shields or obstacles during the duels. If a contestant is involuntarily pushed towards the line of spectators (ie Knockback or Smite) it is the responsibility of the spectators to get out of the way so as not to effect the outcome of the duel. It is the respnsiblity of the contestants to remain focused on their target and not KILL the spectators. You don't get a win for killing spectators. Wins will be tracked for each contestant. The 8 duelers with the most wins advance to the final rounds. Only ties effecting the 8th position will be decided by head to head duels between those who are tied. Final rounds will also be round robin but will be the best 2 out of 3. The top four scores from there will duel for 1st and 2nd and 3rd and 4th. Those duels will be best of five. I hope everyone enjoys themselves. If you have questions or concerns speak now or forever hold your tongue.

B[x] and Redawg will assist with score keeping and dispute resolution in games that I am not in personally. Everyone meet in Channel Gauntlet by 7:30 on Sunday night. See you there.
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject:  

Well you can tell that I was half asleep when I posted that last message. I didn't even see the post from Marie....or they were posted while I was typing that. OK Marie please let us know if you can come out to play......LOL And if you can then choose one of those two open numbers. 3 or 14.
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject:  

sorry still not 100% if i can make it Sad if i can ill take 14.

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject:  

OK, well, you have a spot if you can make it.

If Marie makes it we should be back up to a full 16 with the addition of Phantom_Fighter and his TS Assassin, Makota.
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject:  

OK everyone. Everything is ready for the tournament. I have the Trophy made and the prizes are ready. Now it is up to every one to show up in the channel Gauntlet by 7:30 PM EST Sunday night . Don't forget to bring any switch gear that you think you might need with you because we will not stop the tournament while you go out to re-equip your character. Please review what has been written about the format and the rules. I think must questions have been covered there. Good Luck to everyone.

And PLEASE have fun....after all THAT is the whole point!
Page 5 of 7 [104 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: