LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 14, 2024 6:29 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
ya i got a question
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
camolot68plus1

BNet Acct/Realm: camolot68plus1 East Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject:  ya i got a question  

who can lvl 21's face? do they have to go against lvl 30's
skulls

BNet Acct/Realm: Gun Barrel, Tx. Never pick a fight with an old man, he will jus kill you.
11.97 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject:  

Well since this is your first post and no one will lvl with you..I'll spill the beans..
It depends on your weight class..(refer to arreats charts to find out..all chars weigh different)
Then you have to take into consideration the weight of the gear your using..all armor weights are listed as well as boots, helms, belts (I suggest a 4 rejuve belt..they weigh less), gloves etc..now heres he tricky part..shields..the weight is combined with the jewels,gems or runes used in them (runes are the heaviest and can drag you down..well..all runes have different weights so that must be factored in as well)..keep as little in your screen as possible (if you see a really fast char there screen is prolly empty)..theres more but the arreat charts are easy to read and figure out your weight class(that will determine the lvls you must face in Arena dueling)..
Now you know the reason why only a very few of the over 4000 members participate in arena dueling..most are to fat and slow to be any good)..
there are some who will read this and tell you this is a bunch of hog wash..But remember..no one would come to your aid..sept me..and I spilled the beans. Very Happy

(+1)

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.

ISO:VLLD
8min dmg jewels
dual dmg jewels
+10 min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
eth repair armor

ISO:LLD
dual dmg jewels
eth repair armor
hvy min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
+3ww barb helm
when is this thread closing?
dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject:  

Also don't carry any gold with you, leave it at your stash because it only slows you down...other then that skulls has it pretty well defined.
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject:  

skulls wrote:
Well since this is your first post and no one will lvl with you..I'll spill the beans..
It depends on your weight class..(refer to arreats charts to find out..all chars weigh different)
Then you have to take into consideration the weight of the gear your using..all armor weights are listed as well as boots, helms, belts (I suggest a 4 rejuve belt..they weigh less), gloves etc..now heres he tricky part..shields..the weight is combined with the jewels,gems or runes used in them (runes are the heaviest and can drag you down..well..all runes have different weights so that must be factored in as well)..keep as little in your screen as possible (if you see a really fast char there screen is prolly empty)..theres more but the arreat charts are easy to read and figure out your weight class(that will determine the lvls you must face in Arena dueling)..
Now you know the reason why only a very few of the over 4000 members participate in arena dueling..most are to fat and slow to be any good)..
there are some who will read this and tell you this is a bunch of hog wash..But remember..no one would come to your aid..sept me..and I spilled the beans. Very Happy

(+1)

very few people are willing to come out and tell it like it is. i respect you for being so straightforward.

camolot68plus1

BNet Acct/Realm: camolot68plus1 East Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject:  

where would i find these arreats charts?
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: