LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:21 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
How do we tell if ppl using outside programs in duels?
Page 1 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject:  How do we tell if ppl using outside programs in duels?  

I forget the name of the program that gives you max fcr, fhr, etc but is there a way to tell if its running?

Cuz sometimes I'm dueling ppl and I see their gear/charms and my shit is waaaay better and they win without even being good at what they do. In other words.... if it were dueling technique or something I'd give it up to them. Once I was dueling and was winning fairly easily... they went afk for a few minutes and came back to wipe up the floor with me and beat me so easily it was ridiculous. It wasn't even close. This was lvl 9 duel so not like gear change would swing the tide of battle that much.

does anyone know how to check if someone running a hack during duels?

Another example was vs. a hammerdin the other night. guy wore a pcrown and had ordinary gear with plain 15 lifers. His hammer dmg (according to him) was 1.6k and his life/mana was ridiculous! I would hit him and barely anything would happen. It wasn't regen and I doubt it was a pot....but could be. My gear is elite and my dmg is around 1.4-1.5k

WTF???

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject:  

Might be using some classic dupes, but the hack is called tmc. It changes the bps, making people to hit max fcr/fhr.

AA is another, then supposedly there is an auto-desynch hack, which helps people desynch even more.
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:  

If they are AAing, ask them to tele around you in circles a few times without attacking. TMC is a lot harder to check, but if you've ever dueled a 200/142 sorc then duel a 105/86 sorc, you can start telling the difference. Just make sure you don't accuse someone unless you are pretty sure you arent wrong.

Also, I'm not sure how good of an hdin use you are, but maybe he was just better. In HLD I've beat a few "pker dins" with my rusher.

I've never heard of an auto-desynch hack before though.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject:  

The other day I ran into a libby on east ladder using maxer armor and pcrown with the 125% fcr frame. Sometimes it's easy to spot.
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject:  

He could have been using perf spirits, 10 fcr ammy, 2x fcr rings, 10 fcr belt, magefists, and still hit the bp.

But thats going out on a whim.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
If they are AAing, ask them to tele around you in circles a few times without attacking. TMC is a lot harder to check, but if you've ever dueled a 200/142 sorc then duel a 105/86 sorc, you can start telling the difference. Just make sure you don't accuse someone unless you are pretty sure you arent wrong.

Also, I'm not sure how good of an hdin use you are, but maybe he was just better. In HLD I've beat a few "pker dins" with my rusher.

I've never heard of an auto-desynch hack before though.
I'm not exactly stuck up with my dueling skills or anything. I recognize ppl when they are more skilled than I am... like watching Ehhh is awesome. Anyway, he was one of those charge spam in circles guys... not exactly skilled. In fact, at one point I just stood there watching him run in circles spamming laughing that he didnt even notice I was standing and watching him. Once I desynched next to him while he was trying to regen hit him with 2 - 3 hammers before he realized I was there and ran away. I charged after him hoping to catch him in a low mana/running mode which usually = ezpk and when I cursored over his char he was full in literally 2-3 seconds. could have been a pot but I did this probably 20 times during our hour of dueling. so, unless he has a stash full of juvies he's seriously hacked.

The more obvious of the hackers I thought was my lvl 9 duel. Before I'm pawning him 3-0 and dodging his hits... after he goes afk all of a sudden I can't hit him and he hits me with no problems and easy's me the next 4 in a row.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject:  

Well, he had to know exactly what bp he wanted to tmc to, because if you go too fast you get constant whiffs (the downfall of 2fpa bearsins). He also might have just started getting decent damage/crit/angles on you.
Napalm loves the little children of the world.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject:  

Meegz ? wrote:
Well, he had to know exactly what bp he wanted to tmc to, because if you go too fast you get constant whiffs (the downfall of 2fpa bearsins). He also might have just started getting decent damage/crit/angles on you.
jabazon vs. bash barb ... I doubt his hitting and blocking all of a sudden increased by 2-3. first three duels he hit me 2-3 times per duel.. last four he hit me almost ever time.. and I have dodge O.O

first 3 I hit him constantly with shout activated... last 4 he didn't even shout and I never hit him at all. Can't have switched that much... no way.

Chewie

BNet Acct/Realm: AWOL
16.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject:  

lol. I'll take your accusing me of hacking as a compliment.

Kinfer

BNet Acct/Realm: *Boozie/USWest/SCNL
9.93 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject:  

Chewie wrote:

LOL owned remeber your dueling chewie....of course chewie HAX!!
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject:  

I knew something was with the way Chewie plays! We found him out. I believe he is using something along the lines of God mode Shocked

Equipped Lvl 30's:

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject:  

Chewie wrote:
Come to think of it Chewie's duel did go that way but I never assumed he hacked since he's a friend. Nope this was ANOTHER lvl 9 basher I met on JSP.

Ya... more I think about it Chewie did go afk after 3rd duel and all of a sudden could hit me np and I hardly touched him. OMFG! wow!!! never crossed my mind lolz. I've known chewie forever so I never even thought twice about losing... I just figured I need to upgrade.

Well... kinda shitty if u did hack Chewie. Hopefully those hacks will be gone on reset and we can rematch. Thanks for reminding me of your potential guilt... Evil or Very Mad

I hope you were joking cuz I've known you forever and it would suck to know you switched to "the dark side".

anyway... back on topic... this isn't a thread about Chewie since I "hope" he's joking. I see druids hitting 163 fcr bp without having all the fcr gear. They wear maras/sojs/hoto/pelts...etc and still hit fcr bp. I can tell cuz I'm wearing double spirits, fcr rings, fcr helms, etc... and BARELY hitting fcr bps.

How can we tell other than watching how fast they tele and they looking at their gear or something?

inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject:  

Just look at their gear and know the builds.
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject:  

Yea, its usually pretty easy to tell. Maybe blizz will ban people or disable it with the reset.

Chewie

BNet Acct/Realm: AWOL
16.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject:  

My bad. It sounded pretty much like what happened in our duel, so I jumped to conclusions. lol.

Page 1 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: