LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 15, 2024 3:29 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Last words
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Boozie

BNet Acct/Realm: Earth
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject:  Last words
Subject description: Thank you

Yes, I know I quit and my other thread was a controversy. BUT to tell you the truth I really thought all you guys had some sense of humor (ok I do have a horrible sense of humor so my thread was a horrible representation of that so plz dont try to say that was shitty humor etc. cuz i already know that) so that you guys knew i was joking. All i wanted to do was just get some laughs (and again plz don't be smart with me and say "u shoulda started a joke thread or somthin for laughs" cuz I really dont care and if you havent got it by now i have shitty humor) I just thought a lot if not ALL the ppl knew me (either by sig or in the game or w/e) and that it was just a joke. And the sad thing is that you nvr wanted to hlp with my zealer. (now i know some of you are going to want to say: "NO! the sad thing was that you tried to scam blah blah blah y should I hlp u")Regarding the silver I know it isn't worth shit but its just funny to collect and don't you read my sig "I'm so poor I can't afford Gold i can only afford silver (another shitty humor thing i know). But just to clear things up and put it in a simple sentence that is't dramtically correct!! (for all you ppl that get so offended by "bad english" out there)

The previous thread was just a little joke that was meant to be "funny" and was also a way for me to get some help with my zealer. I did NOT mean to scam or confuse anyone with new accounts, I really did think that you guys are intelligent enough (unlike me) to figure out who i was in less then 10 seconds.

NOTE: plz don't try to correct me on spelling etc cuz if you haven't noticed by now I DONT GIVE A DAMN (yes i know there are two final sentences instead of one.

NOTE: I do truly still respect all of you, even entreri (ya I know I'm a dumbass so what?) after the comments you made. But at the very least if you don't like me or believe my respect of all of you can you guys at least do one thing for me? Just plz don't mistreat Bakaraver for taking my side I really don't want Baka to be hated or hate 101 because of my thread.

Last thing is I might come back one day to 101 when things are more noob friendly ( ya plz dont tell me it is noob friendly cuz u accused me of thinking FS has value just cuz I'm new and have a low post count. And don't tell me that me being "new" was not your reason for stating that i didn't know the value of FS.cuz would u ever say I don't think Grim04/chewie/krajee/waramp thinks FS has value? NO you wouldnt just cuz their the pros and I'm a "newbie". Sry for using those names they just poped into my head since i see them so often no hard feelings) and was I really that new? Ya I know I didn't have a year under my belt but i was here (on fearsome-saint) since 2006 and even though I don't post much doesnt mean I dont get on. I always read the threads and laugh cuz their so funny. I hardly post in threads cuz i dont have anything smart to say (Cuz i'm a dumbass according to entreri Wink ) But no hard feelings to anyone and I really didn't care for what you said cuz i dont give a damn. and again be nice to baka at the very least. after i get off I will probably not respond but I will read this thread to see your comments and Krajee is a good detective and the biggest man cuz he ends all things so fear KRAJEE. And for anyone that wonders y i'm getting off is that I can't stand how people are so serious over a game forum and that long post from grim04 (no hard feelings from me bro) just broke the camels back. Personally, I usually am serious when the time arises (school, important meetings, etc.). But d2 is a source of entertainment and it is a time to relax and cool off. I got annoyed because I can deal with being serious when the time arises, but d2 is just for fun and thats what i want to have; FUN. I use d2 as an outlet/ escape from the real world (wow sounds like im talking bout toking, plz dont close thread cuz i said that I want to see some ppl's comments) and all its standards. Just a note if you haven't gotten it by now i dont give a damn cuz the above (statement about the seriousness) was MY opinion. We all have different views and I respect yours but this is just my opinion and my angle of this.

Only thing that made me sad was that no one gave tips for zealer and just argued with each other Crying or Very sad cuz i seriously needed tips for a full zeal build lvl 21 w/ 1 pnt into charge

Thank you everyone for the time I had at 101 ( when it was enjoyable to ME) and maybe one day I'll come back when I am accepted and it is a bit more noob friendly.

Comments are welcome just try not to start another argument or horrible Krajee will get the last word 1337.
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject:  

im a pro Very Happy afk donating you all my silver.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
skulls

BNet Acct/Realm: Gun Barrel, Tx. Never pick a fight with an old man, he will jus kill you.
11.97 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject:  

Crying or Very sad we are just a bunch of meanies

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.

ISO:VLLD
8min dmg jewels
dual dmg jewels
+10 min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
eth repair armor

ISO:LLD
dual dmg jewels
eth repair armor
hvy min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
+3ww barb helm
when is this thread closing?
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject:  

As someone has said before on this forum...(feel free to take credit for it)

HOLY ESSAY BATMAN!

Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Last words
Subject description: Thank you

Boozie wrote:
and that long post from grim04

My longest post was 4 lines.

As for the forum Silver not being worthless, you're on West Ladder, and I can presume you say Amanda asking for forum silver for some items which are worth a hr or two.

D2 is a source for entertainment, but it's also a source for corruption/greed/and other bad attitudes, and people are so serious about a game that they put over a few hundred hours into.

101 is newb friendly, when people don't lie, in your last post, you said you were new when you had an old account that was a year old (which makes your statement a lie). I have no idea why you assumed everyone knew you, since you're on West Ladder and I have no idea who you are.

Anyways...

Bye
Entreri

BNet Acct/Realm: Wsccl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject:  

Cya.

BTW, this belongs in OT.
Down_Zero

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NL *Wpk
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject:  

I can't believe i just read all of that.. Laughing
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject:  

Very nice post actually, I liked your essay. And I thought your other thread was pretty funny too. Too bad you were treated quite harshly, shit happens.

Grim, that was a pretty funny overreaction in that other thread, haha.

Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
As someone has said before on this forum...(feel free to take credit for it)

HOLY ESSAY BATMAN!

+1

I think the first time I remember seeing it was in the fire pit. And it also strikes me as something Dao would say. 5 points to whoever figures it out they will be paid by knarl, not me

Last note: Bye.

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Shieron
The Man

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast:*Shieron, *Shieron2
8.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject:  

Augh...wall of text. Summarize it please.

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

Shieron wrote:
Augh...wall of text. Summarize it please.

he tried to make a funny, but some people didnt think it was funny so they accused him of being a scammer. so he's leaving.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Shieron
The Man

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast:*Shieron, *Shieron2
8.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you Waramp. You've saved me a lot of reading. You get all my silvers.

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject:  

OMG DONT LEAVE I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU.. YOU MIGHT BE TURNING YOUR BACK ON THE BEST LLD101 LOVE AFFAIR TO EVER BE HAD
Bakaraver

BNet Acct/Realm: BISH LAND.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject:  

<3 Boozie is a beautiful sexy beast.

id post my necs stuff i knew how to ss.

dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject:  

Bela stop being such a slut.

Your taken.

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
Page 1 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: