LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 15, 2024 2:26 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
NL East VLLD tourney --
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 9 of 10 [142 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject:  

His problem is he is an Assassin so he cant do Classic rush. I will see if I can pry my son away from WoW long enough to do the rush for you Loc. Perhaps if I threaten to ground him for WoW for a week. LOL. He sold off his stuff for his Hammerdin against my wished. That character was an unbelievable rusher.
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject:  

god yeah that hammerdin owned... rushed me in hmm like 45 mins well everyoen look at my us east ladder FT list.. i obtianed a ladder acct from soeone to day as they quit and got a good sorc with a bunch of fire facets and 2 x fire skill gcs'' im lookingfor ladder items on useast... but yeah i can norm/nm glitch rush... and do hell andy but act 2 is kinda hard wihtout help cause im fire sorc.. and not hammerdin...

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject:  

what happened to the round robin? i thought that that was the fairest way of doing a tourney.
also, piglet, let me know when you can classic rush me.

[Important Links]
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject:  

B[x] i can classic rush anytime... preferably... TOINIGHT if i dont go out... but i need help man been wanting a new build... my sacadin is DONE.. all 15 life larges i traded for today and all the gear besides a 4 sock -60% req/36 max dmg ill get someday and i want either a ts claw sin or a kicksin your recomendations and a build... or a gear item or jewel for that type of build would bencie for the rush.. or ill do the rushfor free because your godly... and own me... pm me well talk to inght... keep in mind hell act 2 is crazy cold immunes... ill get someone onclassic to come help us... do act 2...

LOCRIAN]oL[

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject:  

Piglet to kinda say something about your post earlyer you dont have to rush hell when your doing a classic rush...soon as ya get diablo done in nm ya can switch him over and finish the hell parts with a real char on lod. As for B[X] needing a rush I do have a decent(well by classic standards anyways...all fhr resist gear..Rare grim helm/ancient rare/fhrshield with resist/fhr resist boots/ect) sorc and Ill rush any of you guys at anytime and not expect payment of any kind. I love this lld stuff and am so thankful to have met up with rampage in a game. Im trust worthy and i think Rampage can attest to that(we switched gear for a sec on some necros) and though ive not talked or met with some of you guys yet a great judge of character is by the company he keeps....and Rampage seems good ppl.
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject:  

piglet, you didn't answer my question about the round robin, what happened to that idea?

thanks for the offer, locrian, PM me as to what time would be good for you to do a classic rush.

[Important Links]
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject:  

Think he decided to go straight brackets because it was a lot easier. I will sponsor a tourney soon and it will be either round robin or a variation of that. I am hoping tha there will be a few more people ready to go for the next one if this one is a success and stirs up interest. Keep inviting the lvl 9s that you run into in pubbie games to come join us here. Even if they are just starting out there is a wealth of information here and some spare gear to get them going. I will announce plans for the next tourney once Piglets tourney is over and the results are announced.
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject:  

hey, sorry for not answering B[x]... this is what happened i went to make it round robin and with 16 people its pretty complicated... i mean... its hard enough haveing to make pool b wait and pool a duel and then me com back and say who won and then make pool b... but its just to hard for me... and i would havebeen called a failure if it had not worked out or it got mixed up and tourney got fucked up.. so i kept it still complicated but some what simple... sorry, but its already gonna be hard hosting this since im sort of new here.... im expecting people inthe PigletIX channel to bad mouth the tourney set up, but i have worked somewhat hard getting this together... now everyone meet in channel PigletIX (ill be there by 630 central) no later than 8 eastern/7central... as early as 730 eastern/630central... i will make two seprate games before hand gather up and collecting ENTREE fee of 2 p skulls... and in the channel you may speak up until the point i say "STFU i have something to say" then evyeron has to be quiet.. with 16 people in the channel itwill be VERY HECTIC... so i want everyone to be quiet and let me speak when the tiem comes... thank you for your cooperation and good luck and HAVE SOME FUN...

*B[x] i didnt mean you about the respect ... i meant everyone in general.. i mean they woudlnt say a word of you or godz or rampage or meitou or matic or someone was taklign but being new here i just have a bad feeling theyre not gonnalisten to night...

Last edited by PigletIX on Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject:  

PigletIX wrote:
so show some respect

excuse me? i don't see how i was disrespectful at any point, i was simply asking a question.

[Important Links]
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject:  

no no no... not you bx... im just worried that ill get in the channell tonight and no one wil let me speak... not you at all... yove been nothign but kind and very generous... ill edit my first post if i made it sound like i was saying you... im just afraid people wont listen and just fuck around tonight and the tourenament will go sour and ill get blamed and ridiculed and no one will enter future tourneys.. my deepest appologies if it came off that way B[x].. im very sorry...

Last edited by PigletIX on Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject:  

it's bound to happen, whether in small or large amounts. i'll be there to help sort things out, hopefully it won't be that bad.

also, i'm on now if you're up to doing a rush, just msg me at *B[x].

[Important Links]
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject:  

uhhh x16 people can i join to c tourney?

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
B[x]

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject:  

i don't think there will be room.

[Important Links]
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject:  

matic meet in chnnale PigletIX and ill see what i can do... to see if you cna overlook Pool A the better pool...

Icanneverwin

BNet Acct/Realm: *Disc0nnect
1.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject:  

im fine dun worry about it ..

just next time becareful what you post, u can be indirectly insultin people...
thats all =]

brackets r brackets pairin r pairins .

~Destined for Disappointment~

--------------------------------------------------
1000th post:Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm

1337st post:Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
Page 9 of 10 [142 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: