LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 30, 2024 9:00 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
NL East VLLD tourney --
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 8 of 10 [142 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject:  

if you didn't notice, godz said he was out, he quit d2.

[Important Links]
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Brawuets  

The braquets are out, they are as fair as possible. They are FINAL, no changes will be made. Pool A is obviously the more elite players, since they will want the competition and honor of beating the more leet players, Pool B are the normal vllders. One last appology to the people who are duelign with more than one character, there was no way possible to not have you duel yourselves in the end if you were to keep winning. I tried not to pin you againswt yourselves directly, but in the 2nd round this may take place. Thanks here it is...

Edit: sorry i made one mistake, godz quit lld so rampage gets a bye... and i got a bye because lardman dropped out due to no wepon

REDAWG53

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:  

hey i wanna bye too, or u could just give me the p skulls now and make another tourney next week in which i wont duel. that way its more fair and easier for ppl like rampage to win Laughing
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject:  

Hot dam-n, I got 3 characters in the "elite" bracket......I am so impressed with myself...lol. What happened to marie? I thought she and her assassin were in? I have no complaints with the brackets but I am going to ante up SOJs for my entry fee for my 3 unless someone has a complaint about that. Figured it would make the winners purse just a little bit sweeter.
Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject:  

REDAWG53 wrote:
hey i wanna bye too, or u could just give me the p skulls now and make another tourney next week in which i wont duel. that way its more fair and easier for ppl like rampage to win Laughing

Ewwww Redawg is trash talkin.....I like that!
Icanneverwin

BNet Acct/Realm: *Disc0nnect
1.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject:  

wow i feel so left out lolz.

im glad im not "elite" lolz. to you bx and rampy.

~Destined for Disappointment~

--------------------------------------------------
1000th post:Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm

1337st post:Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject:  

hey guys sorry for the wait on the brackets and eveyrhting but i been busy but the bracketsare FINAL... rampage is offering up soj's as entree fee and due to godz droppiung out i gave him the bye! i got one becuase lardman dropped out... thanks for participating... i cant wait!!

Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject:  

Just watch out for pool B. I know that Iccan is a ringer and Master_fudge aka Mr. Strap aint no slouch. He used to be one of the best before he quit and he soon will be again. Urkeil is tough and Marley has been gathering stuff and despite his accident I suspect he will soon be very good. Pigletts pally is coming along too. Cavalier and It I am not sure about but I will bet that they are comers too.
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject:  

my pally is complete, though he has all 15's and 2 14 lifers... he needs some 15 lifers with AR... and the 4 sock gothicplate that everyone -15/9maxes which im too poor to get.. but i think ill do fairly decent... good luck to eveyrone i cant wiat... tomrorow the big day .. but heres how its gonna work...

EVERYONE in the tournerament is going to enter the chnnale PigletIX by 8 est/ 7 cent... I will supervise all duels... pool A will join a game and the best 3/5 duels wins... i will find out whos goign to championship from A then i will personally post the results and then speak to the PigletIX channel Pool B'ers and i will make agame and pool b will duel... then i will personall make a game that will hold pool b winnner and pool a winner for the championship... only a select few will be able to watch and no one will be able to go out of town wo is watching...

Rampage

12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject:  

Good thing there is a bye in pool A then or you couldn't have gotten in to supervise....lol...it would have been havoc!

Following the completiton of this tournament I will be announcing another level 9 tourney to be held in the near future. Working on format now.
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject:  

max players in a game is 7 right?... or is it 8 if its seven we still have a problem

LOCRIAN]oL[

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: The Events Of My Past.....  

Man , I'm so mad my vlld had lvled to lvl 10. Having dueled Rampages plethera of vllds i belive i stood half a chance in this tourny seeing how revered Rampage is within these forums.. May not take first...but I'd of gave ya guys a good duel
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject:  

remake asap.. rampage is hosting a tourney soon after this one big man... sorry i cant let ya in with vll 10, it would be turmoil if you got to finals... take that back itd be turmoil if i even let you in

LOCRIAN]oL[

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: A lil Help then?  

Man, being new to this forum I'm not sure where to look for a rush...I've posted in the lld discussion forum offering my soul for a rush. Rampage said his sons had chars pre made for glitched rushing but they didnt play much. I guess I should say Something here to as far as anyone reading this that can do it name your price. Sorry to clog up your thread with a shameless plug for my own gain. If theres a place to look for a rush here just pm me and ill talk there.....I so dont want to ware out my welcome because of seamingly spaming a thread thats not for the topics related subject.

Loc
PigletIX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject:  

hey, locrian i made a classic sorc... does classic rushes all time... pm me and well work togheter a price.. its hard rodn about hell because of cold immunes but its just hard ebcuase like.. its hard to get good gear on classic.. pm me

Page 8 of 10 [142 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: