LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun May 05, 2024 2:10 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Why are dupes not allowed to be traded but allowed to use?
Page 5 of 5 [68 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject:  

are you really asking me that? cause it's been addressed a lot...
apparently on west , classic items are really hard to come by and are snatched up for extremely high prices whenever they get put up ft.. on east, anyone can get the main classic dupes and they aren't very expensive. classic isn;t any DIFFERENT as far as the game goes, but it's a lot different as far as the economy goes, so what's best for east may not be best for west
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
apparently on west , classic items are really hard to come by and are snatched up for extremely high prices whenever they get put up ft.. on east, anyone can get the main classic dupes and they aren't very expensive. classic isn;t any DIFFERENT as far as the game goes, but it's a lot different as far as the economy goes, so what's best for east may not be best for west

Who gets to decide which ones to allow and which ones to ban? Easier to just ban them all isn't it? Wink

That way West and East are exactly the same... neither is allowed to trade dupes. Like I said earlier, if you want to trade dupes open up your own site. Then everyone is happy.

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject:  

huh? i'm not saying we should not allow certain ones and allow others... i think every classic dupe on east should be allowed to be traded.
the rules have been different for seperate realms before.. east was allowed to hell rush before west was (is west even allowed to yet?) and it worked out fine
TacoBell

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:

I have to agree with this. There is a relatively low supply of the good classic dupes left on West expansion. The people who actually have them tend to either refuse to trade it, or are very stingy because know they can get anything they want for certain ones.
Cheats

BNet Acct/Realm: Cheats
19.80 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject:  

TacoBell wrote:

There is a relatively low supply of the good classic dupes left on West expansion.

this is not true Smile

TacoBell wrote:

The people who actually have them tend to either refuse to trade it, or are very stingy because know they can get anything they want for certain ones.

this is. Wink
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject:  

Cheats wrote:
TacoBell wrote:

There is a relatively low supply of the good classic dupes left on West expansion.

this is not true Smile

TacoBell wrote:

The people who actually have them tend to either refuse to trade it, or are very stingy because know they can get anything they want for certain ones.

this is. Wink

If #2 is true, then #1 is true since they aren't for trade... the supply is greatly diminished.
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject:  

No Grim, both are true. Just because people arent selling them does not mean that there isnt enough ft. On West Classic there isnt a lack of supply of the items, theres a lack of interest in trading Classic for Xpansion. It is, however, slowly changing to where Classic people are iso scxnl gear, for instance I have t/o on a Perm Classic VB at 9 x perm 40-44 life ele gcs, but theese items are very expensive.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
crawlingdeadman

BNet Acct/Realm: *circusfreaks *crawlingdeadman
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject:  

i had another thought i'd like to ask the panel about. the high level NL glitched/hacked/.08 gear made its way on to ladder (btal, .08 valk, the godleh ammies and boots).

what if the "classic dupes" had made it to ladder (assuming they didnt). would they be okay then since they're "classic dupes"? i mean they're not perm by any stretch of the imagination but they're "classic dupes" so they're okay, right?

Page 5 of 5 [68 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: