LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
How To Play A Battle Royale E/SC/NL
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Royale

BNet Acct/Realm: Battle_Royale, Battle-Royale (US East)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject:  How To Play A Battle Royale E/SC/NL
Subject description: Series A and B

The rules following apply to all rounds of Battle Royale Series A and Series B:

Rule I. 8 LLD Participants from levels 27 to 30 (level 18 in Series B) in a pre-arranged private game, will declare mutual hostility and leave town two minutes apart in the order they appear on the sign-up list.

Rule II. The game begins two minutes following the departure of the eighth participant. Any deaths prior to this time will be void and the player responsible for the death disqualified.

Rule III. There is a time limit (in this case, the time limit will be 30 minutes). When the time limit runs out, if there is no winner, everyone loses. The purpose of this time limit is to motivate the players to seek each other out, rather than having a prolonged run-away fest that lasts until everyone just leaves.

Rule IV. Games will be limited to a pre-arranged area (such as Act 2, Tombs) according to the series/round; any participant straying from the specified boundaries will be disqualified.

Rule V. Upon departure, no participant is permitted to use waypoints or return to town under any circumstances.

Rule VI. When you're dead, you stay dead, leave your corpse where you died and don't take anything from it. From this point, you may observe, take bets, cheerlead the remaining players or leave the game.

Rule VII. No in-game parties may be formed as this voids hostility and requires going back to town.

Rule VIII. No particular character may appear in the same Series more than one round.

Rule IX. Use of the following skills is prohibited: Slow Missile, Decrepify, Clay Golem, Holy Freeze, Bone Prison, also any item with Slows By % or chance to cast any of the aforementioned skills is prohibited as well.

Rule X. Anything goes. This is the most important rule of Battle Royale. You can hide, you can hunt, you can kill, you can scavenge, you can backstab. You can die too, if you want. You can team up 7vs1, you can team up 4vs4, you can team up or go solo in any way you see fit. But at the end---ONLY ONE PLAYER REMAINING. You can farm potions (though you are not permitted to start with them), you can loot players corpses for their potions/gold, you can shrine and you can use the terrain to your advantage in any way you see fit. You must strive to be the last man standing by whatever means necessary in order to get that prize!

During the game I will be participating with my LLD and announcing the time remaining at each 5 minute interval, player?s deaths when they occur and time remaining at those points, and some other minor things. I know the time limit rule may seem to favor my own interests, but trust me when I say that my priority is to have a challenge and have some fun, not to preserve my characters.

Also, anyone who wins a character from either series will have to wait until the entire tournament is over to receive their prize, as I?d like to wrap it up all at once.

If you find any discrepancy in the rules please PM me in regards to the issue and I will be happy to clarify or ammend it!

Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: