LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Halo 2 End Results...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 7 of 7 [97 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Tric
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: xxx_tric_xxx
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
The pistol kept the sniper in check, but what should have kept the sniper in check was other snipers. Everyone starting out with a weapon that can kill half-way across the map was really annoying.

I still love Halo 1 over Halo 2, because things were more balanced. I refuse to do glitches and things that normally the law of physics would not let happen (except super-jumping on Sanctuary because it almost never helps, but its the most fun super jump and I only do it randomly),

lol. its true, other snipers keep other snipers in check. H1's spawn system allowed for a new sniper every 30 seconds ( all maps besides blood gulch ). this worked PERFECTY. dont u guys fucking get it? halo1 was balanced perfect and the makers of the game didnt even get it. it took years of analysis and diessection before people really understood what was really going on. you noobs could never undertand and i dont expect you too. if there could be five snipers in people's hands and the game never became a sniper match is such a GOOD thing. dont u guys get it??? look past cosmetics and see the bigger picture, see that halo1 could play through close, middle and long range battls ALL through one singel weapon. see the doors the game opened up through perfectly implemented glitches and button combos. let it overcome your thoughts of what shooting games Should be and what that ARE. Strategy weapons And Fighting games all in one.u newbs dont even scratch the surfaceof halo1. Perfection is the ONLY way to be a god in halo, and that is LOST. i repeat, FUCKING LOST in halo2.
Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
The pistol kept the sniper in check, but what should have kept the sniper in check was other snipers. Everyone starting out with a weapon that can kill half-way across the map was really annoying.

I still love Halo 1 over Halo 2, because things were more balanced. I refuse to do glitches and things that normally the law of physics would not let happen (except super-jumping on Sanctuary because it almost never helps, but its the most fun super jump and I only do it randomly),

you're a NOOB. stop talking like you know anything. you think things are cheap but games are meant to be PLAYED FOR WHAT THEY ARE. HALO1 ISNT ABOUT FUN. ITS ABOUT SPAWN KILLING. if you play multiplyer for a month straight it'd become disgustingly clear. You spawn by your teamates, and when you understand this, you understand the severity of spawnpoints. you can force spawn your teamates, and if you dont, your teamates spawn next to you, or possibly out in the open.
as long as you're not being shot at. Which can get your team raped if you spawn in an area of a map with no power weapons or powerups. if you spawn at red base at HEH,h1, your team is fucked. you newbs wouldnt understand this, i know. but im tired of expaining stuff to you that is COMMON SENSE.

Grim, you're a newb and your opinion means nothing
Vixen, you're a newb and your opinion means nothing
Jasowasting your time.n, you try hard, but you will always be a newb.

prctice FFA's all you like, you'll get nowhere. if you cant understant halo1 then why do you try to be any good at halo2? just stop.

Same goes for anyone else trying to argue against me. You're all newbs who know nothing. just stop tryig. halo2 is bad. halo1 is perfection,.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject:  

Tric wrote:
Grim04 wrote:

you're a NOOB. stop talking like you know anything. you think things are cheap but games are meant to be PLAYED FOR WHAT THEY ARE. HALO1 ISNT ABOUT FUN. ITS ABOUT SPAWN KILLING. if you play multiplyer for a month straight it'd become disgustingly clear. You spawn by your teamates, and when you understand this, you understand the severity of spawnpoints. you can force spawn your teamates, and if you dont, your teamates spawn next to you, or possibly out in the open.
as long as you're not being shot at. Which can get your team raped if you spawn in an area of a map with no power weapons or powerups. if you spawn at red base at HEH,h1, your team is fucked. you newbs wouldnt understand this, i know. but im tired of expaining stuff to you that is COMMON SENSE.

prctice FFA's all you like, you'll get nowhere. if you cant understant halo1 then why do you try to be any good at halo2? just stop.

Same goes for anyone else trying to argue against me. You're all newbs who know nothing. just stop tryig. halo2 is bad. halo1 is perfection,.

All of this I know, except that I barely ever just played Slayer games in Halo (or Halo 2), because CTF was so much better. Because of that, the game was about more than spawn-killing.
Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Tric wrote:
Grim04 wrote:

All of this I know, except that I barely ever just played Slayer games in Halo (or Halo 2), because CTF was so much better. Because of that, the game was about more than spawn-killing.

is that all you have to say?
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject:  

All hail Tric, Halo god.

We all tremble in the presence of his ego....err might.

Sorry, but you're a dick. Like the other 500 million people who have an MLG gamertag and think that they a. deserve a level 40 or b. think that they're pro (if it wasn't for that damn host advantage and interweb packet lost they'd show you too/sarcasm*).

Grow up dude.

*Ohhh wait. He won't post his gamertag...

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject:  

Vixen, you said this.

Vixen wrote:

dual wielding takes skill b/c the guy that can put more bullets on the guy he's fighting while avoiding as many as the enemies bullets as possible will win.

it's a matter of manueverability and steady aim to keep the fire on the target while you yourself manuevering to avoid his, this is the same with the BR.

enough said.

I dont like halo2, and dont play it anymore. My gamertag is Newbpal

Dont be mad at me if what i say is true.
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:  

Closed for flaming, Tric.

If someone wants to remake this thread, sans flames, go ahead.

Page 7 of 7 [97 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: