LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
WFG-Dude's CS Zon Guide (Lvl 30)
Page 3 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
MortisNostre
LoPF

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject:  

if you can get upwards of 300 mana you should be fine for most duels. I wouldnt hesitate using a few life/mana SCs if you are significantly below this.

The mana on the ammy is quite nice, but i wouldnt sacrafice life for it.

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject:  

with the ammy and a handful of 15/mana scs, im at 410 mana. in some duels with a good bvc, i was always just about out of mana by the end of the duel (i like throwing lightning bolts). so i think i'll hang onto it.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

updated IAS break points

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/speedcalc_titanseal/speedcalc_english.php

0 11frame
10ias 10frame
26ias 9frame
50ias 8frame
95ias 7frame

this is what i think ill do

peace armor
+2jav 30ias
+2jav 10ias glove
gold wrap 10ias

the toss is

sacrifice 15%dr SOE or +2skills(peace or gloves) to go 8 frame
i dont want 9 frame

Young

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject:  

Hey Jerkazoid,

What FHR breakpoint will you be going for? Also how viable do you guys think it is to make a CS zon hybrid with a guided arrow switch? Only reason I ask is that the 4/30 javs I have are ceremonials anway, so I might as well make use of having 110 dex you know? I suppose if i have a GA switch, I'll put 1 point into critical as well. Let me know what you guys think of that strategy. I'd most likely use an upped rogue's bow with nef as the switch.

Cheers,
Young
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject:  

i think ill hit 52% for the 6frame break
peace + shael Pcrown + 3 sc's

im contemplating no d/a/e though. i might leave 3 pnts to try it, anyone have experience with that?

hybrid sounds neat, u will be loosing 4pnts, (if u use peace no need for crit)
however with full 3/20/15's.. what do u think youll hit about 400 guided?
(crit * deadly) about 75% chance for double dmg. looking at avg 60pvp a hit at that
not bad, not great though

but if your just run/sniping a range person, you might miss the close combat switch opportunity. seems to complicated to play for my taste

Young

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject:  

wow, 300-400 dmg even with full 3/20/15s? I play on ladder so there is no way i will get those at all. i would want to make her primarily a CS zon, but just with a bit of arrow damage on switch to take care of people when they get low and start running away from your pokes. I did manage to trade for some 4/30 javs, but they are ceremonials, so i'll need 110sh dex to use them. thats why i thought of having a bow on switch.

Also, would a rare circlet beat a pcrown?

Here are my options:

1) 12 replen pcrown socketed with 16ed 7 str 8 dex jewel from previous owner Smile

2) rare circlet with 1 zon, 21 hp, 30 frw, 15 resist all. I have the following jewel for it: 18 ed, 6 str, 8 dex.

what would be better?

Also, i've never used any FHR at all on a bowazon before, why is it needed for a CS zon?
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject:  

as a bow user, getting in range 3 would be a bad idea. as a CS zon (w/o FC) u will be close incase of melee, i figured hitting 50%fhr is a decent break incase.

still not sure if i want d/a/e i have no XP with it, anyone know?

hybrid bow
with slvl 7 ga(30%) and about 110 dex your at 140%,
lets add 20% helm
total 160% +42 max on upRogues +15jewel.

160%ed on 57 max = about 148 listed max dmg (min prob 45)
avg is about 96

each 3max you can add will contribute ~7.8 listed max dmg so +120 in sc's = 312
thats about 45-460 total.

avg therefore with crit+deadly (75% total) = 441avg ga hit
(my estimate was kinda close)

your options between pcrown and rare circ is impossible for me to judge.. comes down to how much u like more r/w imo

Young

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject:  

Thanks for the analysis Jerkazoid Smile

If you're making a pure CS'er, I'd recommend not learning dodge so you won't get put into dodge lock. Maybe try it out with no dodge and save a few skill points instead?

Also, since i definitely do not have 40x 3 max small charms I think i'm going to try and make a plague hybrid instead, that way my crappy 200-300 ga will still be more than enough to take out someone who's been hit by plague.

and yes, the circlet question is impossible for me to judge too!

If making a hybrid, I think i'll have to either use twitch + rare 2/10 jav gloves or peace + death's combo to reach 8fpa guided. Any thoughts on which combination would be better? The first combo would give great stat boost and also allow swapping belts for a fhr / life belt or string. Second combo would give cnbf at all times, not just on jav switch and would also free up one point for the +1 critical. Or is 8fpa not needed on the hybrid? The plague zon guide only reached 9fpa on the hybrid build i believe.
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject:  

Young wrote:
twitch + rare 2/10 jav gloves or peace + death's combo to reach 8fpa guided. Any thoughts on which combination would be better? The first combo would give great stat boost and also allow swapping belts for a fhr / life belt or string. Second combo would give cnbf at all times, not just on jav switch and would also free up one point for the +1 critical. Or is 8fpa not needed on the hybrid? The plague zon guide only reached 9fpa on the hybrid build i believe.

dont forget the twitch also gives you a jewel slot with the belt.

i never end up saving stats from twitch on most of my builds bc of the variable gear. however it is the fast +cbf build and i like that.

its always tough, M"ax dmg possible with +2zon peace? or max speed?"
my advice is normally with speed when things are close. but you plan on using that speed just as a finisher.. so in that case Id go with plague dmg emphasis,
Peace armor!

in my case this cs zon, i went peace bc the best speed i could get was 50ias , obtainible with the stick30 + 10belt + gloves10.
so all i had to really do was sacrifice 15% DR to gain the fastest speed + the best dmg.. so im 15% more vulnerable, but thats only to melee Cool

untill i can get a 4/30stick i have a -15% 12%cold sigons shield (5 frame block is fine imo on this type of 8frme attack) this way i get 8 BOLTS! (unlcoked at slvl 25cs)
with peace +shield and a few sc's im at 75% cold easy,,,so cold shouldnt be too much an issue,,,, if i reallly need cbf i would just through Rhyme, 7 bolts but o well.

Young

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject:  

yeah that sounds pretty legit. You use sojs right?

You said you would go with max plague and less speed, so that means Peace + 2/10 gloves right? that would indeed give good plague damage. Are 2/10 gloves hard to come by? It seems ill have to use death's right now regardless since I don't have any 2/10s.

Also, I wanted to try having a super life replen switch in stash for longer, more strategic duels. I was thinking of using the pcrown or maybe 2x pskulling my 1zon/ 30rw/2os circlet, pskulled spirit shroud, and trying out using some manalds for intense long duels. I ll be losing 2 skills from sojs, but the extra 16 life replen and mana regen should be very tasty!
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject:  

2jav/10ias are shopable, how patient are you ;0 ?

replenish is always good, nothing wrong with that, i think some people set a limit to 50 though out of manners. (5life/sec)

Young

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject:  

im pretty patient i guess. shopped some vbosd's before, but gave up on shopping artisans light plates of the squids hehe.

I was patient enough to spend 20 million gold gambling circlets. when you're only looking for circlets, it takes forever to spend all that gold. all in in all, it netted me a 1z/30run/2os and a 1z/20run/2os though, and i got some sexy 83% ed 90ar dual leech 5% amp throwing spears for my level 18!
Page 3 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: