LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:49 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
hey can somone help me out...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
LLD_Pie

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject:  hey can somone help me out...  

well i was giving some llder a rush today... they were in the ch channel so i said sure i did act 2 3 and 4 but i died from IM in chaos sanc when i retreaved my body i died again so i saved and exited and rejoinded when i picked up my body my burzia was gone so i couldnt finish the rush i dont know what happened to it ......

if anyone has a burzia i can have for cheep will you pleas let me know this was my only pvm char and now he doesnt have a weapon Sad

thx

LLD_Pie

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject:  

ok jdb_lld is super awsome he didnt have one but he got it for me in about 2 minutes... i dont know how he did it

but thx alot jdb

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject:  

u most likely picked up another bow and becuase of the anti body dropping now blizz read your last body on the ground and saw what it was wearing, then saw the first body and relized that it had more than just the other body. but becuase the second body had an item blizz will cancel out the item that u had on second, and becuase there was more on first it will keep that body but lose the bow.

and yes, i have one u can have, account is same as name.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: