LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
GODZ_llds lvl 9 Paladin Guide
Page 2 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject:  

The Act 3 Quest I can't figure out is quest 1. Do you find the jade statue in arach lair, spidercavern, trav...which place has highest probability of the drop? Since I can't kill in hell (usually) do I need to be partied with someone that needs q also so that if they kill I can still find statue? The site I was directed to has teh answer but it is written in German Sad

Looks like the most comprehensive site on D I've ever seen but I can't read German Laughing

Any Help is much appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject:  

For the Q in Act 3 Its pretty hard since the jade statue thingy drops from any unique monster doesnt matter where or when just gotta keep killing uniques and superuniques until you find the statue I usually run across it at Travs or Durance

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject:  

have a friend who hasn't gotten the first quest in act 3 to walk out of town. the Jade Figurine will drop from the first super unique monster that is spawned. in other words, have your friend kill the first unique monster he finds. if it doesn't drop, have him search around for another unique group that he might have spawned first. if you use WPs, you might spawn a group of uniques without seeing them on your map and therefore, go after a different group of uniques.
bottom line: walk out of town, never use teh WPs.

[Important Links]
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject:  

its pretty easy. goto trav. there are always several uniques there. if none drop, work your way to the kurast bazaar, and look in the ruined temples. if you still cant find it, remake the game and do travincal again. as long as 1 person who needs the quest (and the quest can be done in that game) is in the game, the statue will drop, even if the person killing the monster doesnt need the quest.

food-ranger

BNet Acct/Realm: The.Dragon@useast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject:  

Actualy i've found it better to use 4OS ancient armor with 9max -15% req jewels, and use defiance, this adds a Massive Defense bonus and makes it significantly harder for someone to hit you. the damage you lose from might isnt that much ~100. also i like to use a pelta luna and a crush flange on switch with damage to manna jewels on them, because it is usefull vs people who have alot of life.

so your skills would be
1 smite
9 sac
6 might
4 defiance
GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: GODZ_llds lvl 9 Paladin Guide  

GODZ_llds wrote:

I will not go into more detail on the more expensive and godly lvl 9 paladins because some people may have that build or style and not want that exposed. I really hope this helps some people, otherise it's cool, cuase i like sharing knowledge and helping people out.

9/-15's are more than beginer stuff.
food-ranger

BNet Acct/Realm: The.Dragon@useast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject:  

good point god, but it does make a huge diffrence a -15% +7 max jewel on the other hand cost about a soj, and a 15% sup ancient armor is about a 1-2 sojs (unless u find yourself) so it isnt to drasticly overpriced.

but for a beginer new to lld it it best to go with a bp and pure might.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject:  

food-ranger wrote:
good point god

LMFAO! Laughing At least capitalize to make PC... Laughing

BTW IMO 7max/-req is not soj and sup ancient is not 2 soj's unless your desperate. Way cheaper than that which would prove your point even better. However what "God" is trying to say is this is a "beginners guide" so the best noob gear, stats, etc are listed. Obviously, you can upgrade from this and make more UBER as time and resources allow!

Idea Perhaps you can make an UBER guide with optimum gear food-ranger for people to compare to this beginners guide Question Question

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
TheOlympians137

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:  

godz_lld wrote:
Quote:
for skill placements:
9 Sacrafice
9 Might
2 ... wherever, i would suggest smite because u can smite em once and stun them for a sec in beggining.

now isn't the two points into smite a waste of two skill points because smite will not do much dmg and the stun you refer to only lasts 0.8 seconds. now to me this seems insignificant vs points into prayer or defiance. the smite does not do much dmg but maybe i am wrong on this. the prayer would help against smiters a bit for the open wounds and smite in hld wrecks n e thing close combat melee ie: zealots and it seams as though prayer is better to give some leverage vs these characters. and the defiance gives increased defense which is not that significant but can be used i believe in the mirror match against other sacadins or against basherbarbs or ts sins. again i say i may be wrong but plz give me your opinion on this. another thing i wanted to ask is would it be a good idea to maybe put 4 points into defiance and cut from might? the might only gives an additional 20 enhanced damage which is nice but like with smiters the enhanced defense helps against other characters causing them to build their ar against u. this character has what seems like lower life than many other vlld's. and i also suggest that instead of the 3 stat charms above the 12 fhr grand charms maybe some small charms of blight? i am not sure if they have a lvl requirement that is too high but if they are in this range then the extra 18 damage seems like a better spot filler to me. i would like n e opinions to help me out as i am making a lvl 9 sacadin at this current moment and would like him to be the best he could be. bye the way your guide helped alot with gear and stat placement. THANX i appreciate all help!
GODZ!

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject:  

well its really a might build guide and i'd go for pure dmg but the way your thinking it, it already seems you don't need my help.

I suggested smite as the extra two becuase when a duel first kicks a smite to kb and small stun them will offset it for your first swing instead of possibly theirs.

your gonna have to wait for current players to better answer this though, i wrote this maybe 2 years ago and i haven't played in a year.

A blight charm is maybe a psn charm? im not too sure. But if it is i'd still say stat/ar sc's above your gc's.
thrasher_565

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: GODZ_llds lvl 9 Paladin Guide  

[quote

For the den of evil quest you will need to kill atleast one monster, so have a sorc enchant you, pick an appropriate character, have the sorc static and lower the life as much as they can, and have you attack the monster.
For act 2 to get the skill book from radament, all you simply have to do is be in the same area as the rusher(raddy area) and have them kill Radament.

[/quote] I just like to add in. have a barb wc to incress hp and deff. Allso try to have the hier level tank most of the hits and well can use a wand with weken charges. Sory for adding im not a good typer so bare with me. Just thoght of making thigs eazer and if theres a will thers a way. oh 1 more thing we all no the entering and exsting doors. use the cave door to go in my ges a thtowing wepon thow at monster and leave and repeat. the posion will take off some hp. rember dont have your tanker have "attakers take x damage" on.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: GODZ_llds lvl 9 Paladin Guide  

thrasher_565 wrote:

For the den of evil quest you will need to kill atleast one monster, so have a sorc enchant you, pick an appropriate character, have the sorc static and lower the life as much as they can, and have you attack the monster.
For act 2 to get the skill book from radament, all you simply have to do is be in the same area as the rusher(raddy area) and have them kill Radament.

I just like to add in. have a barb wc to incress hp and deff. Allso try to have the hier level tank most of the hits and well can use a wand with weken charges. Sory for adding im not a good typer so bare with me. Just thoght of making thigs eazer and if theres a will thers a way. oh 1 more thing we all no the entering and exsting doors. use the cave door to go in my ges a thtowing wepon thow at monster and leave and repeat. the posion will take off some hp. rember dont have your tanker have "attakers take x damage" on.

1. Take typing class more seriously...

2. Post your comments in the stickies under the appropriate thread regarding skill quests.

Welcome to the site and as Voices told me many moons ago..."Read the stickies first before posting plz"

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
.I.O.W.A.

BNet Acct/Realm: I'm Back.
0.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject:  

wouldnt a clegs sword with a -req dmg jewel be beter?, pritty sure it would.

capaz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject:  

Ok TY GODZZ LLD NICE advice
Jukie

BNet Acct/Realm: Boston, MA. East[NL] /w *Pseudo.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:  

hey will, would using 20 ed/ -req jewels be alright to use? or just max for the sacrafice pally?

************Signature Courtesy Of Dave************

Page 2 of 3 [42 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: